Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
  1. Default

All VIP equips are not Warrior equips.

2. Default

These aren't.

3. Default

the facelift of level 130 gear is surprisingly satisfying,being no longer "hurr durr furr everywhere"

tho....why?

they look like completely different armors now..what are they going to do with the furr'y equips?

4. Default

140?

5. Default

Should i give you a fraction of those that are?

Or are we done stating the fairly obvious?

The only really good vip equips left are claws guns knuckles bows xbows daggers and kataras. Every other class has something better. Warriors now because of their being no effective stat requirement for anything they use. Magicians because of 163 staves and obviously having the luk for timeless/reverse sheilds. As far as shads are concerned, getting a dkhaj is better than the theif shield. I was just asking you more to consider which vip equips are truly valueble and which are not. For warriors it's basically none of them. The axe being a small exception. Everything else is second rate.

6. Default

The VIP warrior weapons are still the ones with highest base stats so far, they require no dex and they are tradable. That is win in my book. The only thing that will be really pomegranatety out of the VIP stuff would be the pendant and the thief shield.

7. Default

I stated that VIP weapons are useful because they have higher stats and are statless. I don't understand how you could conceivably think that stating Warrior equips being statless too makes this any less true. Oh my God, Claws, Guns, Knuckles, Bows, Crossbows, Daggers, Kataras, Staves, and Wands are still useful. I guess every weapon type that's not a Warrior's makes up a small useless fraction of the Maple World and shouldn't be considered at all.

Everything else is second rate? Every item has less attack than a VIP item. If VIP weapons, the strongest weapons in the game are second rate, guess Warriors are just a second rate class.

8. Default

- All weapons are fine. High attack + statless so they're still okay

- Earrings get hurt a lot, only advantage is the +5 all

- Belt + pendant have same problem

- Ring is unaffected

- Thief shield can be helpful due to lack of 71+ thief shields, but khanjars/dkhanjars are immediately better

- Mage shields are good due to lack of 71+ mage shields

- Warrior shields get hit hard, only advantage is the extra stats from it

9. Default

and my orginal and only point was that normal warrior equips are statless. And the 1h sword and axe are more or less the only good options. Ski > spear for Dk's Glaive > Pole for Arans. oh and sword obviously > Bw as usual. The deal is, when considering potentials, it's now massively easier for warriors to get better or comperable equips for much less elsewhere.

10. Default

o.o The weapons aren't statless. They require 160 points in the secondary stat. =/

It looks like 90% of players pre-Chaos will not be able to use these sets, not that the likelyhood of obtaining one is high, anyway.

11. Default

I'm pretty sure she's talking about VIP equips.

12. Default

Polearm - Warriors only
    Req Level: 130
    Req STR: 400
    Req DEX: 160
    STR: +8
    DEX: +4
    Weapon Attack: +106
    Accuracy: +50
    Tradeblock
    Fast(5)
    8 slots

Oh yeah!

My Aran is at 178 Dex with only 20 Base Dex :D!

And my cZak,pants and earrings aren't even scrolled lmao.

13. Default

Where's mah Str Dagger? =(

14. Default

This game is getting more and more like World of Warcraft
    Item Sets Bonuses, Shoulderpads.. And warriors got screwed.
    Is there anyway we can scroll those lvl 130 pendants?

15. Neon Atom
    IGN: FluffyFoxxie
    Server: Bera
    Level: 18X
    Job: Marxman
    Guild: RedShift
    Alliance: Purified
    usa

Fix'd.

WoW isn't original. Niether is anything else on the market.

16. Default

mind sharing how?

17. Default

A 70+all CHTP and All Stat:x% helps a lot

18. Default

ah. i thought chtp was only +40 all.

19. Default

It is.