Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Default Southperry & Nexon Collaborative Event

In partnership with Nexon we're proud to present to you our loyal members and to new visitors alike the opportunity to earn a rare and coveted treat -

The Chinchillin' Chair

This epic and limited time treasure is only available via award code for participation in our event quiz, containing a mixture of in game and Southperry related factoids and trivia. We have an initial offering of 5,000 codes plus more available if necessary. In the event we run out before restocking winners will still receive their prizes in the order they won upon restocking.

The quiz will be available from the start of January 18th till the end February 15th, central time as determined by the Southperry server, at this address - http://www.southperry.net/spquiz.php

Registration is not required to participate. Because this is a GMS event it is restricted to the current GMS service area, and because it is a Southperry event the only exception to that is Southperrians who had registered prior to 2013.

Upon visiting the page during its open period participants will be presented with either their list of multiple choice questions for the day, or prompted for an email address to save points on if they're not a registered member and the questions upon providing said email address.

Participation is limited to once per day. If you do not answer and come back on the same day you will have the same questions. Answer order will change each time the page reloads. Answers can not be changed once submitted. Subsequent entries on multiple accounts or multiple email addresses will be discarded and those mults banned from additional participation.

Initially there will be 5 questions a day with a 35 correct answers to win. This ratio is subject to change later in the event. A reward token will be PMd if registered, or emailed if not and you will no longer be eligible to continue playing. Tokens should not be traded, transferred, sold or otherwise shared. Any threads related to such will be puréed. Award Tokens expire March 31st, 2013. To redeem your token make sure you have an empty slot in your Set Up tab, enter the Cash Shop, click the Coupon button and paste in your code to claim your chair. The chair is untradeable even across your own account, so be sure to claim it on the character you want to own it forever.

Questions can be answered any time during the contest period, they do not have to be on consecutive uninterrupted days. A non-answer is the same as a wrong answer, but the only penalty for wrong answers is a delay in how soon you can reach the 35 point threshold.

Each participant's questions are randomly selected for the day so everyone will be answering a different set of questions at different times. Threads created here to share questions/answers will be deleted because the questions are already easy enough to find the answers to on the site and attempts at creating a centralized cheat sheet ruin the point of spending a little effort to earn the prize.

The Event Privacy Policy and basic requirements are available from the event page, as is the current server time.

Thank you to all loyal Southperrians who helped make this event possible, members and lurkers alike, Nexon in general for recognizing us with this event, Girasol in particular for enduring our numerous rejected design and idea attempts and still managing to get us one of the truly awesome things high on our list of wants, and all the new people who will hopefully take the time to see what we have to offer while visiting and perhaps join in the fun (or at least visit occoasionally to enjoy the show).

Get ready to start your Chinchillin'.

1/19
    Spoiler

1/20
    About 400 more questions involving objects with multiple versions were cleaned up, credited and removed from future selection. This should all of them now.

1/21
    Here's results as of end of day 3: (correct, total and percent are averages for each group), daysX is the maximum number of people who can possibly finish in as few as X number days by getting perfect scores going forward.

Stats

End of Day 9
    LogPointTypeActivePlayingBannedAwardingAwardedExhaustedQueueTotal_QuestionsTotal_AnswersCorrect %
    2013-01-27 00:00Guest3336355357603590644255253281.54%
    2013-01-27 00:00User10838245103100261672230885.25%
    2013-01-27 00:00Overall4419437762706690905927484082.61%
    Last edited by Eos; 2013-01-27 at 12:23 AM. Reason: Day 9 Update.

2. Proton Straight Male
    IGN: JustFezXD
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Battle Mage
    Guild: LunarKnightz
    Alliance: RegalKnightz
    Oklahoma

Default Re: Southperry & Nexon Collaborative Event

My body is ready!

3. Default Re: Southperry & Nexon Collaborative Event

FIRST LIKE.

I really wanted to advertise the chair though :(

4. Default Re: Southperry & Nexon Collaborative Event

Bring on the challenge! Also, second like.

5. Desk Straight Male
    IGN: NatsuEliseo
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 206
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Exploited
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: StarWars
    mexico

A small question:

How much time will the reward token will take to appear on PMs/e-mails?

6. Default Re: Southperry & Nexon Collaborative Event

I can't wait for the event to start!

7. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Is it gonna be tradeable within account?

8. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

The extraction data shows it to be completely untradeable.

Can't wait to start seeing this chair in game.

9. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Yeah I know, but I was still hoping for a "movement is only possible within account" tag

10. Default Re: Southperry & Nexon Collaborative Event

Hmm 28 days and 35 points. Sounds like some questions give more points than others then.

Excited for this :D

Edit: Woops. Thanks, Sapta. Missed the key word

11. Default Re: Southperry & Nexon Collaborative Event

Sigh

I dont like quizzes or loginforxnumberofdaystowin events...

12. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

All questions give 1 point.
    You are given a list of questions each day, not just one.
    If you answer everything right, you will get your chair in a few days. If you make mistakes, it will take longer.

13. Electron Male
    IGN: Neos
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 224
    Job: Kaiser
    Guild: SolarWinds
    Alliance: Dominion
    California

Time to get my Chinchillin' on.

14. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: Sugarsouffle
    Server: Broa
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: Virtus
    Alliance: TeamRocket
    Washington

I can't wait! Time to brush up on my in-game Trivia knowledge!

15. Electron Male
    IGN: Nanoq
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 149
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: DangoSoul
    Alliance: Soulful
    Alaska

It's cool to see Nexon collaborating with the fansites.
    Southperry definitely got the best one

16. Default Re: Southperry & Nexon Collaborative Event

I AM READY HNGGGG

17. Lazy Mathematician Female
    IGN: MsJudith
    Level: 130
    Job: aran
    Guild: n/a
    Alliance: n/a
    California

I can't believe it took me this long to realize I should ask this:

So... I'm married. I'm curious if we can both get a chair or does the attempt at stopping mults limit this to one per household?

18. Helium Atom Straight Female
    IGN: Cozmose
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Enthralling
    Alliance: Provocative
    usa

Ahhh, I am so excited. < u >
    Question though! How many questions do we get per day?

19. Default Re: Southperry & Nexon Collaborative Event

Oh a quiz, i suck at quizzes Oh well, this should be fun. Good luck to everyone!

(any chance the chair is account tradable?)

20. Default Re: Southperry & Nexon Collaborative Event

The very first line of the rules answers that for you - http://www.southperry.net/page-handl...privacy_policy