Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Default Feedback Unleashed: Part IV - I am my hair

Hey SP! Share reactions to Unleashed now that things are semi-stable!

Feedback Unleashed: Part I - Numbers big and small

I have to admit, the new UI is still throwing me off. The windows are just so big (and the fact that 'My Info' brings up four different windows is insane).

I haven't made my way through the new theme dungeons yet, but Twisted Aquarium is a nice change of pace (and so is Twilight Perion). I like the new areas for the most part. Gonna do Ghost Ship and Ludibrium Theme Park next and see how I feel about those; I'm really glad we now have a 'Fantastic' theme park franchise. ("Cody's 'Fantastic' Theme Park", anyone?)

Root Abyss being bugged was kind of hilarious. On one hand, being blasted by Chaos Von Bon in Normal mode was great; on the other, RA is insanely laggy for some reason, which causes a lot of unnecessary deaths.

Jump to Part II - Xenon.

Jump to Part III - Demon Avenger.
    Last edited by Jedward; 2013-07-24 at 02:31 PM.

2. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Default Re: Feedback Unleashed: Part I - Numbers big and small

I like that the game is just a tad more challenging, but I'm horrendously weak so the boss changes will make it that much more harder to ever kill my first Zakum, hell, I don't even think I'll be able to defeat Von Leon.

PS: My range on my Phantom is 13k w/ all my buffs and 8k w/o buffs. (It's level 133).

3. Default Re: Feedback Unleashed: Part I - Numbers big and small

Haven't gotten around to playing much, but all the bugs aside (that make my Hayato unplayable), fairly okay with the patch.

The Stat window is way too large. I'd prefer that they make a separate collapsable menu for Honour. I like the convenience of the new Skill window (but arguably, if they didn't reset our SP so many times, the multi-assign function wouldn't be as useful).

Finished the Latanica and Krexel questlines. Krexel is still a punching bag. Latanica got substantially stronger, compared to however long ago it was that I last fought him (ie. no more 1 hit KOing the boss). Still stuck on the last part of the Fantasy Themepark quest (777 kills). Probably won't finish it anytime soon, seeing how boring it is, and the terrible map layout.

Also, not having 100% avoid on my DB makes me realise just how fragile we really are.

4. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Zakum wasn't changed I don't think, neither was Von Leon.

(and also I'm level 200 with nearly 150k range and I still can't beat Von Leon)

5. Default Re: Feedback Unleashed: Part I - Numbers big and small

I don't like this 90% off Sale in the Cash Shop for those who haven't bought NX in a while. People are abusing it a lot by making new accounts...

It's creating massive chat spam with the gachapon announcements and everything is deflating.

6. Default Re: Feedback Unleashed: Part I - Numbers big and small

Nope, Zakum is unchanged, but in KMS it's exp was decreased by 20%. Due to unable to enter Zakum's Altar I don't know whether this applied to GMS or not.
    Von Leon still sucks :(

Seriously? I think Von Leon is powerful but not that much o.O

7. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Well, mostly due to lack of caring. last time I tried was like 40-50 levels ago haha, but I was still pretty strong at the time. maybe I should try again.

regarding the patch and bosses, I am incredibly disappointed that bosses aren't dropping Honor medals and ability circulators.

8. Default Re: Feedback Unleashed: Part I - Numbers big and small

Aside from glitches, I noticed a terrible flaw in the visitor PQ.

It's IMPOSSIBLE to get all S. And by impossible I don't mean hard. I mean that with how the monsters spawn, you literally can't make it past a B. Haven't tested with a Kanna, but when you depend on a single class to get a better score...

If I were the designers, I'd make a bigger map with more spawns, so with a big enough party and coordination you could get S rank, or less monsters to kill, but with more hp, party play style. Maybe both, one on each stage. At least, it makes sense to me.

But in the end, I think they did a very good job overall. Except the crippling glitches. That's bad, yes. Terrible.

9. Default Re: Feedback Unleashed: Part I - Numbers big and small

I've gotten A a few times on my kanna but I don't think kishen has an effect there.
    Anyways. Dojo is ridiculous. Can't even get to 30th floor when i could make it around 13mins before unleashed.
    RA bosses are extremely bugged out which makes it hard to give any good feedback until fixed.
    Stumpy just killed me in 1 attack which annoy ed me in perion.
    People with 90% discount... can they make new accounts and it will work ? That seems to be a major exploit to me.
    I'm enjoying the new inventory UI and stuff.

10. Default Re: Feedback Unleashed: Part I - Numbers big and small

Why does travelling to Singapore/Malaysia have to cost sooo much? For 44m EXP I have to pay 300K... well... it's ok-ish I guess but I effectively make no money from there with the pot drops from Krexel (60-ish Reindeer Milks each time... or something like that. Rather inconvenient place.

I will miss the old SG/MY mobs. Their speeds now have been buffed to some crazy number.

edit: So, apparently expired monsters cannot be nurtured. This is a major problem because if you want to hit level 20 for 10 mobs, you have to be consistent with your nurturing, and cannot slip up too much. Am quite upset with that because I've been trying to finish level 20 mobs on my ML and now it's all ruined, and I have to start from scratch again.

Hadriel

11. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

chaos zakum was, i actually -gasp- died to it. funnily, the only change they gave it is that the falling pillars hit you for half your HP (no idea if current or total, but i think total) and they hit you through invincibility frames. i like this change however.

future perion is very nice, the golems hit a crapload though, and i don't think many people will train there because of that, i mean with my drain and HP i can shrug the 9k hits, but archers and mages...

the new UI is... interesting, i like and dislike some things, i guess the best way to put it is a list:
    the fact it shows your total ignore PDR is a welcome change*, same for my total attack and boss damage, VERY welcome change
    the size of the inner abilities is great.

Item Inventory:
    the amount of items i can see is very nice, the little tabs at the top are cool too, along with the buttons at the bottom, and it showing your maplepoints.

Equipment inventory:
    the new tabs for pet and android are great, keeps the window small.

DISLIKES:
    Character Status page:
    some things have too much space, while others don't, for example the pages for weapon def, m.def, now don't show how much your defense is being increased, they just show the total result, it's a minor thing though, but i guess i got used to it.
    i now don't know the level of my current inner abilities, if i were to recirculate them, how would i know if one of them raised ranks or not?

Item Inventory:
    the problem is that the items are horizontally aligned, so when you hover over an item, the info of it can cover almost your entire window, plus the fact i no longer can see ALL my items (something i liked a lot before) an option to be able to expand the window downwards to the maximum possible slots would be great, the "expand inventory!" button is also unnecesary, and feels like an attempt at a cash grab ._.
    the other thing is the hover window, i think it would be a massive improvement if the item information appeared to the left/right of the item window, rather than cover the rest of the items. this also goes for the equip inventory.

equip inventory:
    the character in the middle of all the equips is kinda... i dunno, it takes away attention, i feel it would look much better if your character was all the way to the left, like the pets on the pet windows.

*IF IT WAS ACTUALLY ADDITIVE.

those are my two cents.

in the meantime, stuff like your base stats and hp/mp have WAAAY too much space unused, same for honor level and exp, and the ability point window is massive too

12. Default Re: Feedback Unleashed: Part I - Numbers big and small

I guess I should probably use the 90% discount then before they remove it or something.

I didn't get to login till today and luckily I decided to unmute the game for once so I just noticed Demon Slayer got its voice and new quests too. I thought they may have held of till Avenger. I'm disappointed in the voice it sounds exactly the same as Luminous/Kaiser. I'm sure it even said I hunger for battle..

But I do like when you use Leech Aura and it says Just a little taste!

As for the new UI, I'll get used to it. What bothered me was the bottom bar so I'll have to wait and see what GMS can come up with when they add their version.

With all the new dungeons and changes to LHC I have plenty to keep me busy now so that's cool. Oh lots of hot days too so that's always good.

13. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

It really bugs me that the events don't work in the new areas.
    I have to choose whether to train/quest in one of the new places we got, or stay at the old victoria/ossyria maps for the kill-300 attendance and collecting teabags for coins.
    You'd think that Unleashed events would work with Unleashed content, but...

I hope that the lack of an option to show all your inventory is in preparation for increasing max inventory size.

The new way to reveal hidden potential is disgusting. That's not how you do "meso sink", Nexon. Unfunded characters who have to train their insight within the 500-per-day limit, have to pay more to identify stuff than funded people who can do the unlearn/relearn to max Insight overnight? Also, since identifying doesn't give any Insight, alchemists are pretty much screwed. I guess that's to make up for not having to pay for potions?

While I like that the equip window is a little smaller, I don't like that I need to click an extra tab to see my pet's equips. I tend to put my pet away a lot, and when I take it out again I need to check whether it's "forgotten" the potions assigned to auto-HP and MP.

14. Default Re: Feedback Unleashed: Part I - Numbers big and small

Aside from some boss changes that have been mentioned around the site, I don't like is the event shop's prices. 40 coins for a single 10% slate? With only like 19 coins a day? That's a lot. And then there's 60 coins for a 20% Pinnacle scroll, 75 coins for the Unleased Ring, and 300 coins for three of the more rarer chairs. I'd prefer either more ways to get coins, or reduced prices.

The UI is eh, but like other's I'll get used to it. The new areas are great to explore. I also don't like how straight forward and mind numbing the new VPQ (or at least for me). Training past 200 seems incredibly slow, but I get that it's supposed to be a challenge. All in all I like the patch overall.

15. Default Re: Feedback Unleashed: Part I - Numbers big and small

* I'm loving the new damage cap, since it means I get to use Mist Eruption again. :D There are also a couple little changes that I appreciate, like bringing back the Root Abyss icon (please let this be permanent), the ability to hide the notifications on the left, getting rid of that obtrusive Monster Life icon, Chryse getting a few changes to make it bearable, etc.

* I actually like the change to Inner Ability. I lagged in Azwan too much, so I was never able to unlock the second and third lines of Inner Ability. Now I have all three lines unlocked, even though they kinda suck.

* Still getting used the UI. I'm not liking the changes to the hyper skill window at all though. I preferred it when the skills were placed vertically instead of horizontally.

* I don't think I've mentioned this, but I've dreaded the 250 level cap since it was first announced. It just means 50 more levels of tedious grinding on my main. Twilight Perion looks kinda cool and Twisted Aqua Road looks...interesting, to say the least, but I only spent a few minutes of questing in both places before getting bored.

* I really wish Additional Options were released. GMS could have done away with flames making equips untradeable if that's the reason they decided not to add AO. :/

16. Default Re: Feedback Unleashed: Part I - Numbers big and small

I really dislike the visitor PQ, too. Even when I one shot the little aliens, it takes me almost the full 5 minutes and a lot more effort than it should to clear out the 180 monsters kills. It also seems incredibly stupid to me that I get a C rank on all of the little monsters and a S rank on all the boss monsters. It also seems like less mobile classes or classes that hit fewer times per second/attack would have a very hard time completing it all due to how spread out the monsters are, and the 18% miss chance on the monsters at level 200.

17. Default Re: Feedback Unleashed: Part I - Numbers big and small

-I don't like how Dojo is now impossible for a lot of us now.
    -I hate how it lags whenever you hover over an equip. It's like the game is calculating the range difference every single time... actually, that's probably what's happening.
    -It really bugs me how Malaysia's Fantasy Theme Park is completely separated from Ludi's Fantasy Theme Park. Couldn't they have added like a portal connecting the two and call it another part of the theme park?
    -I hate how they say they removed the words from the Inventory labels to save space but then slap a giant "INCREASE INVENTORY" button that's twice the size right next to them all.
    -Absolutely hate the bright cyan wall of smegas clogging my chat box. Probably the most obnoxious feature ever.

Otherwise, I'm enjoying the patch. Features that need to come here asap is the bottom UI change and please oh please 1366x768 resolution.

18. Default Re: Feedback Unleashed: Part I - Numbers big and small

I don't really like the new item hover layout. It makes it really hard to immediately determine stats of an item. It's slowed my fm browsing down significantly.

19. Default Re: Feedback Unleashed: Part I - Numbers big and small

By the way, PSA: boss damage works at mixed golems. I'm guessing most people already know this, but one friend recubed all his boss damage in the name of training and he's hurting.

I'll provide proof if people demand to see it but for reference I hit significantly higher on BStep at the Twilight Perion mixed golems than I do on, say, their wooden masks (at the peak damage seen, 1.5x as much, which is in line with my 110% boss damage and accounts for, presumably, a higher PDR). Most notably my "fully charged" assassinate hits ~7 m damage on the golems, while the regular mobs only take ~4.5m damage or so.

I hope this isn't a glitch because, frankly, it's awesome.

20. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

I can't solo it at all. Best I ever managed in stage 1 is 160 kills. Meanwhile, my Luminous guildy....

Needless to say I much much much prefered the old maze VPQ. Why can't they just bring that back, with the new buffed-up monsters?