Thread: Red Leaf High

1. Default Red Leaf High

Hey, now that red leaf high is back im planning to get to level 200, but my friend said it cost him 25~30k nx form 19x-200 and im level 16x. what kind of estimate am i looking at to get to 18x to high 19x? (maybe 199?) (x represents a digit from 1-9)

2. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Default Re: Red Leaf High

3. Default Re: Red Leaf High

As Stereo said on that thread, don't forget to take the quests into consideration.

IIRC, the EXP distribution of the rooms are like.. 30%, 40%... until 110% of the quests' EXP reward.

When I made the calculations for those results, I wasn't considering the quests because I was planning on staying in RLH with some keys after the event was over. Luckily, the 2x Quest EXP coupon went on sale and I was able to level a few other adventurers as well

4. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

My 173 Aran gets around 4.4mil EXP per RLH quest. It's pretty ridic.

5. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

the quest goes for almost 1/3 of the exp you get as a non cash user or something like that.

6. Default Re: Red Leaf High

The quests give the same amount of EXP as the last room does. Or alternatively, the same amount of EXP you get just from accepting the free, daily key.

They make a huge difference.

7. Default Re: Red Leaf High

How does it work when it comes to completing them? As in, can you redo every quest each day or what.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

They are all repeatable, but you only get 4-5 each day. I'm not sure whether it's random or they're just on different frequencies.

9. Default Re: Red Leaf High

The individual quests are worth the same as clearing stage 10. (call that 1).
    You get 6.6 times that from running through the first 11 rooms successfully.
    So if you get 3 quests completed, that's nearly half again as much. If you get 2, it's 1/3 of a run.