Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.381] The Wind

1. Default

You guys still have your fancy spell circles coming off of your backs when you shoot forward, all the bowmen get are flashes of light.

Seriously though, it looks like double jump covers less horizontal distance than flash jump does. In the video, at least. I'm not comparing numbers, though, so I might be wrong.

2. Default

Did not expect this much; Completely messed around with the skill tables o_O

Did not expect double jumping and the ridiculous amount of masteries in 4th job (lol)

Looks like fun?

3. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

Can i safely say that wild hunters are now the weakest of the 3 bowman lets look at the differences now.

Previous Wild Hunter Advantages:
    Mobility: Bowmans with double jump now will decrease the gap
    HP: WH still has that advantage, except now BM/MM have a drain/better puppet and i believe a higher dodge change, this is only barely supported by the fact that WH puppet attacks
    WAB Vs Hurricane: Fitness will alleviate the +5 str req from bows vs crossbows and Advanced Final Attack will probably push BM past the .15 Weapon Multiplier difference between the 2 jobs. So what i think hurricane will be stronger than wild arrow blast.

Advantages Bowman/Xbowman had before Jump and got even better
    Better summon
    Way better mob moves Rain/Inferno/Blizzard/Frostprey

so in a sense, the Wild Hunters only advantage is now slight hp and tiny bit of mobilty. great D=

Edit: the only difference between BtlM vs Mage Jump and WH vs Bowman Jump is that Btlm offers so much more to the party than 2 of the 3 Mages (ADA/AYA) while WH are stuck with the same skill, and now are completely weaker in almost every category

4. Default

I like it like this, only small differences based on taste will define what class you pick, since power is irrelevant.

5. Neon Atom Straight Male

IGN: Huskey
    Server: KradiaEMS
    Level: 160
    Job: Aran
    Guild: UndiesPatrol
    Alliance: UndiesUnited
    netherlands

Okay guys... think about this...

JMS will get Jump! most likely, which means they will get these updates someday too.
    Now imagine someone on JMS making a NL/shad, then rebirthing that one into a bowmaster. What you'll get:

- ~160% speed with haste/buff in 1st job =D
    - Double jump AND flash jump -> Triple Jump =D
    - Hurricane with SP =D, while being able to pot in there
    - Enough HP with those new BM skills.
    - Phoenix to summon and Dark Flare / Puppet to attack with you

Dayum those will be overpowered....

6. Default

What do you expect, I think its a general consensus that this is Nexon's business strategy, a successful one I might add: Release an overpowered class that causes people to flock to it and spend NX for it (bonus points for a locked Cash Shop). Everyone in the adventurer branch of that class gets outraged and some switch. Balance some time later and watch as OP -> Adventurer or in the best case scenario Adventurer -> OP -> Adventurer. Of course with KMS' permanent NX it might not be as lucrative, but you understand the gist of this procedure.

Watching Arrow Eruption in those videos is eye-bleeding, what an utterly ridiculous animation: a whack, magic crossbow shooting up, arrows appearing everywhere...
    Fun times for BM/MM, but since I have neither of the two, what am I excited for?

PQs! GPQ, how I have missed thee. Ergoth, prepare your jaw for a return to dislocation...in 6 months. They are especially nice considering the personality trait EXP on those earrings, among the other PQ items. Goggles and belts (previously released in PvP?) are neat-o too.

7. Default

Umm what? Rebirthing in Maple? What are you smoking? I mean, the closest thing that there is to what you're saying is having a Cygnus thief and make an archer successor...

8. Default

You must have completely missed the jMS thread that has over 500 posts where they introduced rebirthing into their test server.

http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=43738

9. Default

Well that's what I get for being suspended. xd *reads up that thread*

10. Default

For Elite Puppet, it hits 6 mobs within a 150% Range. Just thought you guys should know.

11. Proton Straight Male
    IGN: Ngame989
    Server: Windia
    Level: 217
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Premiere
    Alliance: Ambition
    usa

The conundrum I realized for MMs is that there are 250 total points. We get 243 in 4th job, 4 are expendable (hero's will), and every other skill is downright necessary to max. 3 points doesn't sound like a big deal, but every single skill is good and should be maxed. What do we take points out of?

12. Default

Same as what you'd do for 3rd job before: Elite Puppet or Inferno.

You're going to be throwing down puppets all over the place to train, so the chance that you will actually get the full utility from a maxed EP is small. You get more mileage from other skills than Puppet.

Inferno is the next to go. It's a utility move, not a damage move.

Get 8 points in Inferno for the 11 second DoT and take out 1 point from EP.

All other skills absolutely must be maxed - no question.

13. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Hory shyt, this Archer Jump Update. Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng. Inb4 Archers become the master race. Makes me wonder if this means a Jump style update will also be in stores for Resistance/Legends as well in the future.

Everytime I see a post like this, I cry on the inside at my lolclass choice. T_T

14. Default

Except, he was talking about Marksmen. Inferno is a bowmaster only skill.
    Well, you can keep MW at 29 , so its only 2 points you need to miss out on.
    I'd definitely drop points from puppet. If its as squishy as regular puppet is now, even the 30k hp it has won't last the time limit if you're leaving it close enough for it to do damage.

15. Proton Straight Male
    IGN: Ngame989
    Server: Windia
    Level: 217
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Premiere
    Alliance: Ambition
    usa

What about marksmen? Ultimate Strafe is a must (and is the inferno counterpart). So just take all 3 out of EP, I assume.

16. Default

It's actually a good thing when skills are balanced enough that there is no useless skill. The mage Jump! patch managed to get closer to that too, they are clearly taking out useless skills and trying to make it so you have to really choose what to max.

17. Default

Well this is interesting.

In Effect.wz, there's the traditional "poof" effect for the archer double jump. But there's also an effect in there I can't explain. It's called "SaintSaver". Any of you guys ever heard of this before?

Looks pretty badass.

18. Default

Why is that one anime popping into my head now?