Hey guys, here are my videos of the entire quest line of Act 1 and 2 of the Black Heaven content! I tried to give an informative title to each one and the description of each has a small blurb about what happens as well. If you guys have any questions you can just ask :)
- Act 1 Part 1 - Infiltrate Leben Mine
- Act 1 Part 2 - Escape Leben Mine!
- Act 1 Part 3 - Orca, Suu, and the White Mage
- Act 1 Part 4 - Orca, Suu, and Aria
- Act 1 Part 5 - Phantom's Revenge
- Act 1 Part 6 - Gelimer's Plan
- Act 2 Part 1 - Rise, Crystal Garden!
- Act 2 Part 2 - Black Wings' Infiltration
- Act 2 Part 3 - Black Wings' Attack
- Act 2 Part 4 - Black Heaven Appears!
- Act 3 Part 1 - Crystal Garden Attacked
- Act 3 Part 2 - Helping Checky
- Act 3 Part 3 - Clash in the Skies!
- Act 3 Part 4 - The Resistance Defeated
- Act 3 Part 5 - Finding Francis
- Act 4 Part 1 - Machine Graveyard
- Act 4 Part 2 - Rebel Androids
- Act 4 Part 3 - Infiltrate Black Heaven!
- Act 4 Part 4 - The Demolishizer
- Act 4 Part 5 - Return of the Resistance!
- Act 4 Part 6 - Francis and Orca
- Act 5 Part 1 (Maze D-1)
- Act 5 Part 2 (Orca and Francis)
- Act 5 Part 3 (Working with Orca)
- Act 5 Part 4 (Maze D-3)
- Act 5 Part 5 (Gelimer's True Plan)
- Act 6 Part 1 (Battle with Suu)
- Act 6 Part 2 (The End of Gelimer)
- Act 6 Part 3 (Black Heaven Falls)
- Act 6 Part 4 (The End...?)
As for my thoughts about this update, I actually thought Black Heaven (Act 1 and 2) was really fun. The blockbuster style they went for is really great and it made it very different than other content in the game. There was a ton of new concepts/features added like the 'boss battle' where you had to survive until the end (I'll be honest, I died once and had to retry it...).
The story was really good too, with voiceover dialogue for many characters and great cinematic cutscenes. In the beginning of Act 2, you'll see my character meeting up with the other Adventurers from the story line and them wanting to support the Maple Alliance by helping you out with their buffs (so cute), so different characters will have slightly different experiences (some dialogue in other quests might change as well). They even put in the whole Resistance vs Cygnus conflict in tiny ways, like the Cygnus Knights fighting with the Resistance members onboard the ship.
The only thing that was disappointing about this update is the lack of... actual content? Like I really like the Black Heaven stuff and I'm looking forward to the rest, but the last update was more than a month ago and they only gave 2 Acts... which took be about 3-4 hours to complete... And there was no Resistance revamp or high level equipment... Hopefully the next patch will have a lot of stuff in it though :)