- Battle Mage Skill Changes
- Triple Blow: Skill damage increased.
- Teleport: Max level decreased, effect at max level unchanged.
- Quad Blow: Skill damage increased.
- Blood Drain: Max level decreased, effect at max level unchanged.
- Death Blow: Skill damage increased.
- Superbody: Max level increased, duration increased, some effects changed.
- Finish Blow: Skill damage increased, added defense ignore, added boss damage.
- Shelter: Cooldown decreased.
- Battle Rage: Cooldown removed, ON/OFF Skill.
- Advanced Dark Aura: Max level decreased, effect at max level unchanged.
- Advanced Yellow Aura: Max level decreased, effect at max level unchanged.
- Advanced Blue Aura: Job requirement changed, Max level decreased, effect at max level unchanged.
- New Battle Mage Skills Added
- Art of Staff: Polish your skills with the staff to perfection.
- Staff Expert: Increases Staff Mastery, Weapon Attack, and Minimum Critical Damage.
- Battle Master:Become a master of battle, challenging your foe without waver.
- Battle Mage Skills Removed:
- Finish Attack
- Union Aura
- Mercedes Skill Changes:
- Ring of Ishtar: Movement available while attacking.
- Lightning Edge: Causes a debuff against bosses for 10s that increases Ring of Ishtar damage by 20% and removes touch damage.
- Defense Breal: Max Critical Damage +30%, Boss Damage +15%.
- Aran Skill Changes:
- Changed the way Attack, Double Swing, and Triple Swing chain together.
- Combo Drain and Combo Aegis have been changed to active skills. From now on, they do not require command inputs.
- Evan Skill Changes:
- Onyx Blessing: Passive status effect resistance added.
- Summon Onyx Dragon: Cooldown time reduced, duration increased. While summoned, the Onyx Dragon provides status effect resistance.
- Common Adventurer Archer Skill Additions:
- Upon advancing to 2nd job, you will gain [Specialized Skill]s.
- [Specialized Skill]s have the following attributes:
- Automatically earned upon 2nd Job advancement.
- Requires no SP investment; start off maxed at level 1.
- Will not be reset when using SP Resets, etc.
- Understanding your [Specialized Skill] and using it effectively will allow for much more fun play. Enjoy!
- Archer Skills Rebalanced:
- Arrow Blow: Effect has been renewed, damage has been adjusted accordingly.
- Double Jump: Moved to 1st job; for smart and stylish play, instead of just jumping regularly, there are several different effects possible. Pushing the Up Arrow Key twice, or the Down Arrow Key twice to leap in that direction is possible. The current function of pressing Jump in midair still exists.
- Double Shot: Since Double Jump has been added, the SP requirement for Double Shot has been adjusted accordingly.
- Archer Mastery: Added a passive effect where regular arrows will not be consumed for attacks; however, arrows with an attack bonus will still be consumed normally.
2nd Job - Hunter:
- Quiver Cartridge: Bow Master [Specialized Skill]. Create Draining, Poison, or Magic arrows to use in combat. Depending on the situation, use Quiver Cartridge to change your current type of arrow. While you can create an infinite number of arrows, after using up the existing arrows in your quiver, you will have to create more. In the event you do not want your current or remaining arrows, quick fire skills are available to spend them quickly, allowing you to refill your quiver afterwards. When changing arrows, the available arrows will be displayed in an icon, with the remaining number listed.
- Arrow Bomb: Effect has been renewed, damage has been adjusted accordingly. Explosion radius has been decreased accordingly.
- Retreat Shot: A new attack that fires arrows while retreating. Hold down the skill key to continually fire, or before hitting the ground when falling for another effect (?).
- Soul Arrow: Bow: Effect has been renewed, 3rd Job's Concentration's weapon attack bonus has been added to this skill.
- Double Jump: Moved to 1st job
- Silver Hawk: To accommodate new skills, and the fact that two summons cannot be used at the same time, this skill has been deleted.
3rd Job - Ranger:
- Flame Shot: Damage has been increased, the area where this skill hits will have flames left behind that deal damage for a short period.
- Hurricane: Effect has been renewed, and the current Hyper Skill effects "Movement" and "Range" have been added. Moved from 4th job to 3rd job.
- Phoenix: Effect has been renewed, and Spirit Link: Phoenix's defense passive bonuses have been added.
- Steigeisen: Fire a hook chain at the furthest enemy, stunning them and reeling yourself to their other side. Spirit Link: Phoenix's max HP bonus has been added here. There may be issues when using this together with other skills.
- Extreme Archery: Bow: Decrease your physical and magical defense to improve your attack. ON/OFF Skill.
- Concentration: When you successfully hit an enemy, increase your status effect resistance. When you successfully resist a fatal status effect, this skill will enter a cooldown. For non-fatal status effects, the increased status effect resistance will reset instead without entering a cooldown. Use rapid fire skills to increase your resistance quickly.
- Marksmanship: Moved from 4th job to 3rd job. Spirit Link: Phoenix's total damage bonus has been added here.
- Strafe: Has been replaced by Hurricane.
- Puppet: The Marksman class now focuses more on distance control, lending to better usage of a skill like Puppet. Comparatively, the utility for the Bow Master class is much lower, since they have more options/disregard towards mobile monsters. As such, this skill has been deleted.
- Drain Arrow: Due to Quiver Cartridge's Draining Arrows, this skill has been deleted.
- Concentration: The weapon attack effect has been moved to Soul Arrow: Bow, and this skill has been deleted. (The new skill uses a transliteration of the English word "Concentration", the old skill used the Korean word for Concentration, 집중).
- Arrow Rain: Deleted.
4th Job - Bow Master:
- Arrow Blaster: Hold down the skill key to fire high-angle arrows at a rapid rate. Movement is available while attacking. Use the up and down keys to aim the arrows.
- Wounds Shot: A new skill that decreases the amount of HP an enemy heals. Useful against monsters that heal large amounts of HP often.
- Uncountable Arrow: Focus your mind to unleash a swarm of arrows at once. New skill.
- Illusion Step: Elite Puppet's damage reduction added here.
- Advanced Quiver: Upon using this skill, temporarily consume no arrows from Quiver Cartridge. Also improves the effect of Quiver Cartridge.
- Armor Pierce: A new skill that allows you to cut past part of an enemy's defense when attacking, dealing more damage to enemies with stronger defenses. The chance of this effect occuring increases until it activates, and then it resets.
- Marksmanship: Moved to 3rd job.
- Advanced Flame Shot: Due to the addition of Uncountable Arrow, this skill has been deleted.
- Spirit Link: Phoenix: Total damage has been moved to Marksmanship, Defense bonus has been moved to Phoneix, Max HP has been moved to Climbing Hooks, Status Effect has been replaced with Concentration's effect. As such, this skill has been deleted.
- Elite Puppet: Damage reduction has been moved to Illusion Step, and this skill along with Puppet have been deleted.
2nd Job - Crossbowman:
- Distancing Sense: Marksman's [Specialized Skill]. Increases your total damage the further away you are from enemiesm, and increases your critical hit rate against nearby enemies. Unlike Bow Masters who focus on impeding enemy movements with various effects, Marksmen will focus on single hits that keep enemies at bay, and other time buying tactics.
- Iron Arrow: Effect has been renewed, damage has been adjusted accordingly.
- Net Sling: A new skill that fires a net forward, stopping enemy movement. There is a chance that enemies hit by the net will produce an area of effect where everything will be slowed by it.
- Soul Arrow: Crossbow: Effect has been renewed, 3rd Job's Concentration's weapon attack bonus has been added to this skill.
- Gold Eagle: Deleted like Silver Hawk.
- Double Jump: Moved to 1st job
3rd Job - Sniper:
- Bolt Launcher: When you strike an enemy, several bolts will be released damaging nearby enemies. Provides a small damage buff.
- Dragon Pulse: Effect has been renewed, damage has been adjusted accordingly.
- Frostprey: Effect has been renewed, and Spirit Link: Frostprey's defense passive bonuses have been added.
- Steigeisen: Fire a hook chain at the furthest enemy, stunning them and reeling yourself to their other side. Spirit Link: Frostprey's max HP bonus has been added here. There may be issues when using this together with other skills.
- Pain Killer: Combine several herbs from your adventures to instantly eliminate a status effect. Compared to the Bow Master who gains status resistance per attack from attacking very quickly, the Marksman classes can completely cancel a status effect, and have passive status effect and elemental resistance.
- Extreme Archery: Crossbow: Decrease your physical and magical avoid to improve your attack. ON/OFF Skill.
- Damage Reversing: Produce a protective barrier that absorbs damage for a short time. The power of the barrier is dependant on your damage dealt in a single blow. Rather than adding more effects per attack, the current effect's maximum HP absorbed will be increased each time you deal damage.
- Marksmanship: Moved from 4th job to 3rd job. Spirit Link: Frostprey's total damage bonus has been added here.
- Blizzard Shot: Due to Bolt Launcher and Net Sling, this skill has been deleted.
- Puppet: Due to 4th job's Arrow Illusion, this skill has been deleted.
- Concentration: The weapon attack effect has been moved to Soul Arrow: Crossbow, and this skill has been deleted. (The new skill uses a transliteration of the English word "Concentration", the old skill used the Korean word for Concentration, 집중).
- Arrow Eruption: Deleted.
4th Job - Marksman:
- Pierce: Changed from a charge skill to a regular skill, damage has been increased accordingly, and the effect has been renewed.
- Arrow Illusion: This skill is a replacement for the deleted Puppet. Attracts nearby enemies, and damages them.
- Illusion Step: Elite Puppet's damage reduction added here.
- Additional Bolt: Increases the number of hits of every skill (?) and improves Distancing Sense's effects.
- Weakness Finding: A new skill that ignores more defense the further you are from an enemy.
- Last Man Standing: Increases your damage greatly if there is only one enemy nearby.
- Marksmanship: Moved to 3rd job
- Spirit LinK: Frostprey: same as Phoenix
- Ultimate Strafe: Since strafe was delete, so was this.
- Adventurer Warrior Changes:
Common Class Changes:
- Every (lol?) skill's damage has been rebalanced.
1st Job - Swordsman:
- Iron Body: The defense buff effect has been changed so it can be stacked (?) and if there are other classes nearby, touch damage of enemies is decreased.
- Warrior Mastery: Increases Max HP with level.
2nd Job - Fighter:
- Combo Force: To prevent the use of infinite Combo Force when fighting bosses and unstunnable monsters, the effect will be the chance to return a combo counter instead of chance to stun when in such a situation.
- Rage: Damage increased.
- Final Attack: Effect has been renewed.
3rd Job - Crusader:
- Brave Slash: Max targets hit has been increased.
- Rush: MP cost has been lowered.
- Panic: Cooldown Time has been decreased.
- Combo Synergy: Will now guarantee a Combo Count when attacking an enemy.
4th Job - Hero:
- Raging Blow: Damage and Max Targets has been increased. An effect has been added so it is even more powerful when using Enrage, with a new skill effect. Finally, the last two hits will now be guaranteed criticals instead of only one.
- Enrage: Has been adjusted to cost only 1 Combo Counter. Can now be cancelled with the mouse, or by recasting.
- Incising: Combo Count cost has been reduced; number of hits has increased and the damage has decreased accordingly. To further promote party play, the damage bonus from Incising's debuff has been adjusted to be the same for party members as Heroes. Also, the attack speed has been improved.
- Advanced Combo: An erronous skill readout depicting higher damage has been fixed.
- Advanced Final Attack: Effect has been renewed.
2nd Job - Page:
- Elemental Charge: To improve Paladin's offensive and defensive capabilities, this skill has been changed from Total Damage to add Weapon Attack; along with this, party members will have improved healing, status effect resistance, and damage reduction from Paladins.
- Page Order: An issue with Stun has been fixed.
3rd Job - White Knight:
- Shield Mastery: The defense boost has been increased, and status effect and elemental resistance have been added. A stun rate has been added as well. Further more, the Paladin Class subweapon Rosario can activate the effects of Shield Mastery.
- Rush: MP cost has been reduced.
- Parashock Guard: A +defense effect as been added (i.e. Weapon DEF: +100) such that the effectiveness on high-defense classes has been reduced while improving the effect on low-defense classes. This no longer is dependant on the Paladin's defense (?). Also, the damage reduction effect has been adjusted.
- Achilles: Increased the amount of damage reduced.
4th Job - Paladin:
- Blast: The attack speed has been greatly improved, and the effects have been simplified. First off, the effect can be stacked on top of the Hero's Incising, which changes the effect's colour. Since there is already a skill for multi-target combat, Divine Charge, this has been changed to be single target. The duration of Elemental Charge's effects has been greatly increased as well. To gain the desired buffs from spending Elemental Charge, you were required to be constantly using Blast to reduce the number and a charge to increase it to your desired amount. This caused a great amount of stress amongst players rather than improve Paladin play. In particular, the cost of spending 5 Elemental Charges to receive a buff was deemed excessive. All three buffs will now be applied to Blast, and the Elemental Charge cost has been removed.
- Stance: An issue with Stance not being applied passively has been fixed.
- Advanced Charge: An issue where after learning Advanced Charge caused Elemental Charge to no longer accumulate has been fixed.
2nd Job - Spearman:
- Spear Pull and Pierce Through: An issue where Final Attack was not being activated has been fixed.
- Beholder: There were concerns voiced about Beholder and Sacrifice being a pivotal part of Dark Knight play. Since their cooldowns were so large between each other, this detracted from gameplay. Beholder's cooldown has been halved (?) to improve this.
3rd Job - Berserker:
- Lamancha Spear: An issue where Final Attack was not being activated has been fixed.
- Rush: MP cost has been reduced.
- Beholder's Buff: The amount of attack provided has been increased, and a critical hit rate buff has been added.
- Beholder Dominant: An icon has been added/fixed to indicate that Beholder will automatically attack.
- Beholder Shock: An issue where the sound effect for Beholder Shock and its actual attack not being synchronized has been fixed.
4th Job - Dark Knight:
- Gungnir Descent: The cooldown time has been drastically reduced, and attack speed has been improved. Dark Impale's defense ignore has been moved to this skill instead, and Final Attack will now correctly activate with it.
- Dark Impale: Max enemies hit has been increased, as well as damage. This should improve the efficiency issue when training on regular monsters with high spawn rates, while shifting the role of high defense mitigation towards the combined use of Sacrifice, Reincarnation, and Gungnir Descent. In accordance to this, the defense ignore effect has been moved to Gungnir Descent.
- Sacrifice: Duration has been improved. The defense ignored effect when absorbing Beholder has been decreased slightly, though a "complete" defense ignore effect has been added (Not sure where or how). Also, while Beholder is absorbed, Boss Damage is increased.
- Reincarnation: In the case of a Dark Knight dying, there is a significant chance this was caused by Damage Reflect. As such, when reviving from Reincarnation, Dark Knights will now ignore damage reflect for a period. Also, an issue where the passive effects were not correctly being applied have been fixed, and the cooldown has been reduced. The hourglass effect and its rotation has been adjusted as well.
- Reincarnation - Cooltime Reduce: An issue where this did not work has been fixed.
- Dark Impale - Reinforce: changed to Gungnir Descent - Reinforce
- Dark Impale - Ignore Guard: changed to Gungnir Descent - Ignore Guard
- Dark Impale - Bonus Attack: changed to Gungnir Descent - Boss Killer
- Adventurer Magician Rebalance:
Common Wizard ChangeS:
- Every (lol) skill's damage has been rebalanced.
- Magic Guard has been given a new effect that reduces damage taken along with its redirection of damage to MP.
1st Job - Magician
- Magic Guard: A fix has been made so that it can no longer be dispelled.
- Teleport: MP Cost has been adjusted
2nd Job - Fire/Poison Wizard:
- Flame Orb: MP cost has been reduced, damage and number of hits has been adjusted.
- Poison Breath: MP cost has been reduced.
- Elemental Drain: The speed at which the skill recognizes nearby enemies afflicted with your DOTs has been improved, so the damage buff should be more immediate.
3rd Job - Fire/Poison Mage:
- Explosion: Damage and number of hits has been adjusted.
- Poison Mist: Initial hit damage and damage over time have been improved.
- Slime Virus: An issue where its damage over time was not applied/reapplied has been fixed.
- Teleport Mastery: The intended change to correctly display Teleport's MP cost with Teleport Mastery has been fixed.
- Burning Magic: Additional damage now applies to the new Freeze debuff.
- Elemental Adapting (Fire, Poison): Cooldown time and MP cost per generation has been reduced. The maximum number of guards has been increased.
4th Job - Fire/Poison Archmage:
- Paralyze: Added an effect for status on monsters. Monsters under this status effect (Paralysis) will have a colour change. Damage has been improved as well. The issue with the Ignite passive not activating has been fixed.
- Meteor Shower: It has been the case that investing into Meteor Shower has felt like a detriment, because while the activation rate and damage of the Final Attack effect are improved, the cooldown is decreased. This caused people to wonder whether it was worthwhile to actually invest SP into this skill, rather than leaving it at 1 point. To ammend this, the cooldown is no longer affected by its skill level.
- Flame Haze: Damage, number of hits, and attack speed have been adjusted. The cooldown time has been decreased. Additionally, at the point of impact, a Mist will be left behind, which will cause the effects of Flame Haze's debuffs (i.e. DOT, defense reduction). The cooldown for Flame Haze can be reset by using Mist Eruption.
- Mist Eruption: Added an effect where if you damage something with Mist Eruption, Flame Haze's cooldown will be reset.
2nd Job - Ice/Lightning Wizard:
- Cold Beam: Damage when mastered has been improved.
- Thunderbolt: Damage has been improved.
3rd Job - Ice/Lightning Mage:
- Ice Strike: Damage has been increased.
- Glacial Chain: Number of hits and damage have been adjusted.
- Thunderstorm: Delay between attacking has been drastically shortened.
- Elemental Adapting: (Ice, Lightning): Cooldown time has been decreased, duration upon activation has been increased.
4th Job - Ice/Lightning Archmage:
- Chain Lightning: Attack speed and number of hits has been increased.
- Freezing Breath: An issue where characters were still vulernable to attack while using this skill has been fixed. MP Cost has been adjusted. Issues involving the defence ignore and when your MP reaches 0 while casting have been resolved. Maximum channel time and cooldown time have increased.
- Blizzard: See Meteor's explanation
- Glacial Chain - Cooltime Reduce: changed to Glacial Chain - Critical Rate
2nd Job - Cleric:
- Holy Arrow: Attack Speed has increased, damage has been increased. Range has been adjusted.
3rd Job - Priest:
- Shining Ray: Number of hits and damage have been increased.
- Divine Protection: Passive effect has been increased, cooldown time has been decreased.
- Holy Fountain: An issue where this skill could not heal a character under Zombify has been fixed.
- Dispel: The following effects can be cured by Dispel now: Stun, Seduce, Confusion, Zombify, Dark Tornado.
- Teleport Mastery: same as F/P
4th Job - Bishop:
- Angel Ray: Attack speed has been increased, number of hits and damage adjusted accordingly. An issue where the Holy element was not being applied has been fixed. There was concern that Bishops would be excluded from party play at areas where Zombify was frequent, due to Angel Ray's healing effect. It has been decided that Angel Ray will ignore Zombify and heal party members regardless.
- Genesis: After the rebalance, it was found that rather than Angel Ray, Big Bang found favour as the primary attacking skill. There were quality of life issues when using Genesis to enter its cooldown so that Big Bang could be used frequently. To resolve this issue, the attack speed of Genesis has been improved, and along the same reasons as Meteor Shower and Blizzard, the cooldown will no longer be dependent on level. Damage and number of hits have been adjusted accordingly.
- Big Bang: Damage and area of effect have been increased, while the total number of effects that can be stacked have been decreased. The defense decrease per stack and the duration of these decreases has been improved to accommodate this change. Also, with the charge requirement removed due to Genesis' cooldown available, Big Bang can now be cast while in mid-air. Issues regarding the Holy element not working, and the defense ignore not working have been resolved.
- Advanced Bless: So that the decreased max level does not affect the overall effectiveness of this skill, the parameter formulas have been adjusted to be more in line with its previous version.
- Advanced Bless - Enhance: changed to Advanced Bless - Boss Killer.
- Kaiser can now correctly use Hero's will when in Final Figuration.
- The following Luminous changes have been made:
- An issue where Sunfire and Eclipse were randomly being activated while in Equilibrium has been fixed.
- Issues regarding the status prior to and after entering Equilibrium have been fixed.
- Issues where Bless of Darkness's orbs did not disappear while taking damage in Equilibrium have been fixed.
- Issues regarding dealing 1 damage against Damage Reflect while in Equilibrum have been fixed.
- Bless of Darkness' damage reduction has been fixed to apply to Damage Reflect.
- Issues regarding the inability to use skills immeidately after Light Lance Forming have been fixed.
- Fixes have been made to Bless of Darkness so that when you avoid damage or have a invulnerability, you correctly do not consume an orb. Bless of Darkness will still consume an orb in other cases where damage is still reduced.
- Anti Magic Shell's functionality has been improved. It can now block Seduce, Zombify, Stun, and Transform but will break in doing so. Other status effects will be blocked normally. Status effect resistance has also been increased. Some stuff I don't understand. Sorry =[
- For the case of Ordinary Magic Guard and Bless of Darkness's damage reductions, Bless of Darkness's damage reduction is calculated first now. (I don't know how this would matter).
- Xenon Skill Changes:
- All versions of Multi-Lateral's All Stat Bonus now has +HP/MP except VI.
- Incline Power, Linear Perspective, OOParts Code: Compared to other classes, Xenon receives a rather large buff from these skills in terms of stat points. As such, the passive +All Stat effects on these skills has been removed. However, Dual Breed Defensive's effect is maintained.
- Minority Support: The all stat bonus for this skill has been doubled?