1. Default B> Innocence Scroll & No Boom AEEs

VM/PM/tag/whatever to get my attention if you're selling either. I'll pay 550m for no boom AEEs and 350m (or you offer, I haven't seen any of these in ages) for Innocence Scrolls.

2. Default Re: B> Innocence Scroll & No Boom AEEs

Philosopher books generate tradable innocence scrolls, so you shouldn't have too much of a problem finding these (If you didn't know. The way you typed the bolded part made it seem like you weren't aware of this)

3. Default Re: B> Innocence Scroll & No Boom AEEs

Thanks, I was checking the MapleStory website earlier and it said innocence scrolls came from the books too. I was sure there used to be at least a couple innocence scrolls floating around the free market from some other event a couple weeks/months ago, but they all seemed to disappear right when I needed them haha

Hopefully I can get some (or one, if guardian scrolls work...) since they're obtainable again before all the scrolls are taken out of the cash shop.

4. Default Re: B> Innocence Scroll & No Boom AEEs

They definitely did exist, you are correct. They would exist in a much higher quantity, but nexon made the majority of them (the ones that were duped lol) untradeable the same time they made epic potential scrolls/protection scrolls untradeable.

5. Default Re: B> Innocence Scroll & No Boom AEEs

philospher book gave me a 20% innocence scroll that's account tradable. so i'm not sure if it's spitting out tradable ones

6. Default Re: B> Innocence Scroll & No Boom AEEs

I personally got a tradable 50% one. There's a chance to