1. Default Kaiser Disconnections - The Reason Revealed!

So I came across some random disconnections while playing my Kaiser for a while now; but every disconnect I've had was pretty much tied towards our Majesty hyper skill.

So since I came across this, I decided to do a bunch of tests; involving using SI/no SI and different stages of the morph gauge and two different weapons with different attack speeds.

When you use Majesty, if Majesty pushes you past the fast 2 speed cap (the skill bringing you to fast 1 or 0 attack speed) and you attack when Majesty is about to disappear, you will disconnect from the game.

I just thought I'd post this for others to see as a heads up; it might help avoid some issues and unnecessary stress. Oh, you won't disconnect when you're transfigured since it's currently set to a fixed attack speed; wingbeat and your summon will not trigger a disconnect, but your other attacks will.

As for a solution until it's fixed; just avoid attacking when Majesty is about to end if you surpass the fast 2 attack speed cap.

EDIT: This has been fixed as of the Cygnus Awakens patch.
    Last edited by DustinxD; 2013-09-10 at 04:31 PM.

2. Default Re: Kaiser Disconnections - The Reason Revealed!

Neat.

As a sub PSA: If you experience heavy lag when using Soul Seeker repeatedly as an Angelic Buster, Turn off Power Transfer. For some reason it causes massive lag when using Soul Seeker, and even other attacks sometimes.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Kaiser Disconnections - The Reason Revealed!

Oh boy, ANOTHER Kaiser issue that will probably never get fixed!

4. Default Re: Kaiser Disconnections - The Reason Revealed!

It's a balance feature.

5. Default Re: Kaiser Disconnections - The Reason Revealed!

To those unaware of this, this glitch has been finally fixed as of this patch.

Lf> Fix for Transfiguration's (Final Form) attack speed still though.
    Also, if the visuals of Tempest Blades could be fixed too that would be great.

6. Default Re: Kaiser Disconnections - The Reason Revealed!

This might not have been kaiser-only.
    I always crashed on my marksman when I had green potion+decent SI+booster and got dispelled while I was attacking. I could never figure out why but after seeing this (man, am I late) I'm positive that's why.

Anyone have the attack speeds of crossbow+booster+etc..?

7. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Kaiser Disconnections - The Reason Revealed!

Wouldn't that only be faster (2)? Normal 6 - booster = fast 4 - green potion = faster 3 - decSI = faster 2

8. Default Re: Kaiser Disconnections - The Reason Revealed!

I still think that's what crashed me