RULES FOR CHARACTER TRANSFER
YOU WILL BE ABLE TO TRANSFER TO ANOTHER SERVER IN
MAPLESTORY (THE "GAME") SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1. If a character transfers to a different server world, any item currently
in the MTS: Transfer Inventory, or categorized as Not Yet Sold may
If you are bidding in an auction or registered an item under <Wanted>,
the money you have paid in advance will not be refunded.
Please complete all of you transactions in MTS before initiating a
Character Transfer, and remember that any lost item(s) or NX due to
user error will not be compensated.
2. To be eligible for transfer you must be at least level 20 or higher.
3. Your Quest history and all quests have stated will be carried
over once your transfer to the new server is complete.
4. All items (including up to One Million Mesos) will be carried over
and transferred with you to the new server.
5. Your items that are tagged will not be changed.
6. Characters transferred will appear on the ranking of the new world
transferred but will be tagged as "Immigrant".
7. All approved transfers shall be processed in due course and
completed during the next server check and patch following the
transfer. Server check and patch time may change depending on
development schedule. Users should refer to MapleStory's Notices for
server check and patch time.
LIMITATIONS ON TRANSFERS:
1. Your character (s) may not be transferred to the newest server.
2. If married, your character(s) must get annulled prior to transfering
3. If you already have three (3) characters on a server, you may not
transfer any more characters to that server.
4. When transferring to another world, you will appear on the rankings
for that world; how ever, you will have an "immigrant" tag.
5. Transfer of meso currency is limited to no more than One Million
6. Once a transfer takes place, your guild and friends list will be
7. You will not be allowed to transfer if your account records show
any ban history longer than 7 days while playing the Game.
If you have any ban history within the past one month, you will not be
able to purchase the character transfer item.
8. Nexon may refuse your request to transfer. In the event your request
is cancelled, you will be given a full refund.
9. If you are the leader of a Guild, you may not transfer your
character until you surrender leadership of the Guild to another player.
10. Characters cannot create a guild if they are in process of
transferring to another world.
11. Users cannot delete a character if it's currently going through a transfer.
12. User cannot create a new character under the account that has
requested a transfer. After the transfer concludes and there is an open
character slot free for that world, you may create a new character.
13. Transfers shall be limited to no more than once per month.
14. Nexon reserves the right to reject any request, in full or in part, of
any transfer - for any reason or no reason - in it's sole discretion. All
terms and conditions of the Nexon User Agreement and Software
License (EUASL), the Station Terms of Service and the Rules of
Conduct found on www.nexon.net continue to apply to any and all
accounts. You will not be able to transfer an account that is not
yours and that was not originally registered by you.
15. You will initially be charged NX (as set forth below) after which
time your request shall be approved and processed. No refunds will be
permitted once your request is approved and processed, except if set
16. You may not get married until your Character transfer request is
17. You may only transfer one character at a time per account. If you
have a transfer request pending, you must wait until that request
completes to transfer another character from the same account.
For each character transfers - 25,000 NX
BY CLICKING ON THE "I ACCEPT" BUTTON BELOW,
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT(1) YOU HAVE READ AND REVIEWED THIS
AGREEMENT IN ITS ENITRETY, (2) YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY
THIS AGREEMENT, (3) YOU HAVE THE POWER, AUTHORITY AND
LEGAL RIGHT TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT, (4) THIS
AGREEMENT CONSTITUTES A BINDING AND ENFORCEABLE
AGREEMENT, AND (5) WITHOUT LIMITING YOUR CONSENT TO OR
THE SCOPE OF THIS AGREEMENT OR THE LICENSED GRANTED
HEREIN, OR ANY FUTURE GRANT OF RIGHTS, CONSENT,
AGREEMENTS, ASSIGNMENTS AND WAIVERS YOU MAKE WITH
RESPECT THERETO. YOU HEREBY RATIFY AND PRIOR GRANT OF
RIGHTS, CONSENTS, AGREEMENTS, ASSIGNMENTS AND WAIVERS
MADE BY YOU.
[b](C) 2007 Nexon America, Inc.-- All Rights Reserved
Updated: June 19th, 2008
I don't think it's been updated since then.