Starts 10pm eastern tonight. Be on southperry.net for the webcam/drawing setup/omok sets
Alright Henesys Game Park, henesys channel 9. The game corner is the right of henesys. Meet ya guys there. depending how many show up at the game corner determines if I even bother with the webcam thing.
SpoilerCus we're all nerds who love advanced connect 4 amiright?! Hopefully one of the event coordinators or [blesshisheart] eos will just move this in the event section. If not f`uck it ITS GENERALLY A MAPLESTORY THING RIGHT?!
I was going to host this like 2 months ago but somehow nexon made omok into a ban/dc hack. Anyway to the point!
HI SOUTHPERRY WELCOME TO KHAINIWESTS OMOK TOURNEMENT UHH
Exclaimer I will be providing the omok sets.
- 2 sets of 2/3, one set one party goes first, second set the other party goes first. First turn does have it's advantage and disadvantage, I feel like everyone should get the oppurtunity to flex both oppurtunities. Plus it becomes more of a battle of skill rather than a slip up.
- Redo's are allowable, but it's up to the judgement of the players. But if it's really a genuine slip up (Clicked one place over from the intended obvious spot) and the players is being a jack ass about it (I TRUST YOU WILL ALL BE MATURE SOUTHPERRICANS) then you can PM me the screenshots and I'll determine if a legitimate rematch is required. I have over 5,000 games so I think you guys can trust my judgement.
- If a disconnect happens, SS the game. I think common sense will dictate whether it was unintentional or not. If it was an intentional dc to avoid a loss, auto disqualified.
In order to participate you must have;
An omok setI WILL BE PROVIDING THE SETS.
- A level 16 character in Khaini. I say 16 because that allows you to do almost everything necessary. I say that we have all omok matches at gaming area at the right of henesys. This is still up for debate so if you have a better suggestion feel free.
- Time to actually participate. Everytime these things happene people drop like flies because they can't manage to get matches set up. So I'm giving a 3 day notice every "round". If you are going to have trouble with a 3 day turn around then its probably not in your better interest to waste all of our time.
How it works
This is going to be a crossworld omok, so you have to have one mule in Khaini. We will I say level 20(or even 16 now I believe) you can use all resources in maple necessary to reach eachother.
- We officially start April 1st. It's sunday, gives us a week to get participants, you to set up your characters, and get your omok tables from me. Registration closes April 1st 3am PST that means the early morning of April 1st.
- I'm going to be drawing names out of my authentic straw hat from one piece. Then on a white board write out the tournament table. Why? Because I feel arts and crafty.
- For each round, however many, will have 72 hours to battle it out in a shadow realm tournament. if you can't do it, for whatever reason, just PM me and I'll make the adjustment and let your opponent know.
- You start omoking on the first of April. However because the set up will not be available until late that night of the 1st, the 3 day limit does not start until April 2nd. You will have until April 5th to complete your match. After April 5th being the latest, the 6th is when the 3 day time limit will once again start. If you cannot make the time limit, PM me and your opponent. Based on your circumstances I may not disqualify you (like if we have to wait an extra day).
- You will play 6 rounds essentially. 1 set of 2/3 will be played with one player starting out first. The 2nd round vice versa. A lot of people will probably disagree with this, but at my last attempts of hosting omok tournies, this was probably my number one complaint. Take an SS of every win so we dont have a "he said she said" scenario. I really doubt we'll have this problem though.
- 50k NX
- 25k NX
- 10k NX
If I get enough "YES" I'll go on webcam and draw the names/write them down on some big white board. I'll be doing this at 10pm EST April 1st.
FormatOnce you're done setting up your characters PM me the list of their IGN's, I'll organize it so that we can have kind of like
As of right now just "Give a Pineapple" if you want to participate, and post that you are. That way if I mess up and miss your participation, then you can yell at me. And who doesn't want to abuse me with no retaliation!?
I'm only adding usernames now, as we get closer to the date I'll list IGN'S