Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Anyone else get DC'd by GM @ bosses with DS?

I literally get the GM police message at MP,HT, and CZAK. One glitch after another...Why do I even bother playing. Not to mention dark metamorphosis is still bug'd.

edit: just tried HT'ing again. GM'd at tail while using Demon Cry.

2. Default Re: Anyone else get DC'd by GM @ bosses with DS?

I'm a hero and I just got GM DC'd inside HT

3. Default Re: Anyone else get DC'd by GM @ bosses with DS?

If I'm not wrong GM police usually appears when you lag and attack since when you unlag the server will see it as if you just did a huge amount of damage.

4. Default Re: Anyone else get DC'd by GM @ bosses with DS?

In all the instances where I dc'd I had no lag at all. Myopical got the messaged also. This isn't just a DS issue then...

5. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Anyone else get DC'd by GM @ bosses with DS?

I've only GM DC'd once while bossing on my Demon Slayer and that was during a Zak run. Only DC'd once out of the 6 runs I've been in Zak.

6. Default Re: Anyone else get DC'd by GM @ bosses with DS?

Funny I never get DCed by the GM police, yet I got DCed by the GM police in the middle of papu.
    Just thought it was bad luck but apparently more people have this problem.

7. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

It because of all the server lag today, the message pops up more than usual.

8. Default Re: Anyone else get DC'd by GM @ bosses with DS?

I got the DC by GMPolice thing several times while trying to train my noob hermit. This was after my main account got GMPolice autobanned for a day after about 15 minutes mercedes training at blue dragon turtles.

9. Default Re: Anyone else get DC'd by GM @ bosses with DS?

Just got GM Police d/c'ed in Monster Park with my Demon Slayer.

...with SECONDS away from the potion box opening. *sigh*

10. Default Re: Anyone else get DC'd by GM @ bosses with DS?

Some advice for warrs, DS, and Arans, turn off your pg/veng/BP this usually causes your GM police notices, it doesn't 100% stop it but, I haven't seen the notice ever again ever since i stopped using it. Anyways, DS don't even need vengeance, all mobs only hit me for 1dmg, not like it blocks anything, I reflect to mobs for 2 dmg (omg so impressive), and I don't even use it at bosses because it barely does anything worthwhile for me to care about.

I can't help much for Heroes though, they would actually need PG more and bossing too. Still, you do what you gotta do.

11. Default Re: Anyone else get DC'd by GM @ bosses with DS?

I don't get why the GM dc never actually works on hackers.

12. Lead Ball

IGN: KomodoreJP
    Server: GMSKradia
    Level: 200
    Job: Kaiser
    Guild: Motown
    Alliance: Dominion
    Louisiana

You must be this insane if you think I'm gonna just settle for turning off vengeance during zakum. 80% chance to NOT get stunned/sealed? Yes please. I was GM dc'd during my zrun earlier right after I used demon cry on a ton of mobs to reset the effect of it on zakum and get a bit of demon force back, but that's about it.

13. Default Re: Anyone else get DC'd by GM @ bosses with DS?

Having this problem too zak HT though I'm never lagging when it happens

14. Default Re: Anyone else get DC'd by GM @ bosses with DS?

No, actually I say YOU ARE INSANE, because you can't read lol. Black heart strength gives you status resist, I don't go to bosses and not notice my resist working you know. Vengeance DOES NOTHING to help you other, than send back some damage to mobs and stun them.

15. Default Re: Anyone else get DC'd by GM @ bosses with DS?

You have the wrong skill hombre.
    Dark Revenge/Vengeance is the PG-like skill.
    Dark Endure is the status resist.

16. Default Re: Anyone else get DC'd by GM @ bosses with DS?

I'll try this later when I HT. It's still ridiculous that we have to find these workarounds.

17. Lead Ball

IGN: KomodoreJP
    Server: GMSKradia
    Level: 200
    Job: Kaiser
    Guild: Motown
    Alliance: Dominion
    Louisiana

Well, I'm sorry. I had the two skills mixed up as they're on the same macro for me and when I start receiving status effects, I hit the macro and chalked it up on vengeance. I assumed black hearted was the +100% defense one only.

18. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Funny thing, I got GM DC'd NOT from Vengeance proccing. I was just auto attack and Impact spamming and it triggered the DC.

I've full on hugged Zak a couple of times and never got the GM DC from that.

19. Default Re: Anyone else get DC'd by GM @ bosses with DS?

I hug all bosses myself tbh lol, with leech aura on this becomes just too easy that I even hug empress minons/boss herself (unless she casts DR or getting ready to). Still though, I actually rather not cast it at all, just slows me down for a measly say 2-10k reflects when I could be using other buffs instead, doing attacks, or just casting fewer buffs so I can get some more DPS in.

Well anyways commonly, buffs like these causes GM DC notices for people. Not saying its always the reason for it though, because somebody else posted that his Hermit got it unless shadow flare works like it somehow too.

20. Default Re: Anyone else get DC'd by GM @ bosses with DS?

It happened to me twice today at zak, ruined my zak runs. First time I did lag, i opened up my quest log by mistake and it lags me when it opens. Though the second time, there was no lag, didn't do anything wrong just random pop up and DC. Made me not want to play my DS for the rest of the day, this is a bunch of malarkey >:(