Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Default

Not sure but jerry stated that some of the high leveled evans in his world quit due to the range decrease.

Also, other than damage, what's the difference between Lightning Flare and High Kick Demolition?

2. Default

Honestly, they should have taken out the hurricane and left the insta sniping instead, Insta sniping fits more with their jobs quick killing and mobility whereas hurricane represents the complete opposite of what they do: killing while stationary. In all the videos that KMST has brought they only will ever use hurricane on a lone mob or a stationary boss. Nothing else really matters. And for everything else, there's their 3rd job skill that basically is a ranged triple stab (a la dual blades) that shoots fast, does good damge, and mobs. I guess KMS devs can't make a new archer without having have hurricane... That's my one thing i have against this class, everything else is fine.

3. Default

Um...High Kick Demolition was moved to 3rd job, replacing Lightning Flare, and in its place at 4th job is Rolling Moonsault. No changes in damage as far as HKD -> RM is concerned, but LF -> HKD went up i believe.

4. Default

Oh, thanks for clearing that up.

I was referring to the difference between the third and fourth job version.

High Kick and Rolling Moonsault? looks like they do the exact same movement in regards to mobbing.

5. Default

I completely agree.

Honestly, what's the point of making a new, interesting class if you're going to negate all the combo-based training by giving them the same old 1v1 attack?

6. Default

I personally do not like this class. They're not even trying to come up with anything new anymore.

7. Default

No one trains with Ring of Ishtar.

8. Default

I never said they did. Herp derp.

9. Default

Welcome to Maplestory, where the storylines almost never make sense beyond their introduction. :D

10. Default

If I am honest, it feels like there was a group of 4-5 animators, they each made an animation or two and then threw it all together. This doesn't really take away from its coolness, but that's just how it feels to me.

11. Default

Expect from Nexo KOrea that there will be a full movie about her... and about Demon Slayer too (that will beat Mercedes???)

12. Default

That would be awesome...So, very, awesome.

13. Default

I'd assume if i were to make an link a Cannon Shooter and then delete the Cannon Shooter the linked skill would disappear right? I couldn't make a cannoner and then link it and delete it?

14. Default

Probably, I haven't tried though haha.

15. Default

You should try and get someone to check in the next Tespia! =D