Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default

anyone here care to enlighten me on the job ID?

I want to know which ID is which job.

thank you

2. Default

0 is Beginner.

Thousands place:
    0 = Explorer
    1 = Cygnus
    2 = Legend
    3 = Resistance

Hundreds place:
    1 = Warrior
    2 = Mage
    3 = Archer
    4 = Thief
    5 = Pirate

Tens place = branch
    0 = first job
    1 = first branch (Hero for Warriors)
    2 = second branch (Paladin for Warriors)
    3 = third branch (DrK for Warriors)

Ones place = which job
    0 = second job
    1 = third job
    2 = fourth job

Obviously works differently for classes that don't have the traditional 1-2-3-4 advancement system.

Example:

2 = Legend
    1 = Warrior, so it's an Aran
    1 because there's only one type of Warrior legend
    1 = third job

3. Default

Now we know the new hard limitation of MAX HP is 99k,
    But I would like to know if there is any soft limitation (said 30k) that you can't surpass except using some increase HP% skill or gear,
    i.e, after BB if we put all our AP into HP, can we finally have a base HP over 30k? (here I refer to base HP which do not include any HP% skill/gear)

Based on the source code analysis, can we confirm this?

Thanks in advance :p

4. Default

dangit. why do they make pirates minimum MP so high and the MP decrement so high.

I have 3701 MP with 64AP stuck in hp without the ability to reset out of mp anymore.. zzz

5. Default

No soft limit. HP limit is 99,999 and MP limit is 99,999. The game will not let you go past this.

6. Default

I am curious about the motivation why nexon raise the maximum HP limit, do they plan to introduce any boss that require over 30k HP to beat?

7. Default

DrKs were hitting the limit at the end of 150 - 200 with HB. This extends the limit, and also makes magician MP + HB more useful.

8. Default

Hey Dusk, did you get to lv20 and put points into HP? I want to know how much the HP increase skill affects it, or if it's only 20 as Fiel's post says.

9. Default

No, I've been playing GMS, but I'm about to do that now.

Update:

I got to level 20 and put 3 points in HP. Gains: 61, 60, and 65 HP. This falls perfectly within the current 50-54 HP gain when you account for the 20% bonus HP, which makes it (60~64.8); I assume the 65 was due to rounding. So in conclusion, absolutely nothing AP-related has changed as far as HP goes; only that newly created Warriors post-BB will have that slight HP advantage due to the early maxed Improving Max HP Increase.

Spoiler

By the way, that quest in the top right corner is the Stumpy pre-req quest where you need to talk to the Perion townspeople. Anyone know who the person in red is? I spent 10 minutes looking for them.
    Last edited by Dusk; 2010-08-10 at 04:22 AM.

10. Neon Atom Straight Male

IGN: Huskey
    Server: KradiaEMS
    Level: 160
    Job: Aran
    Guild: UndiesPatrol
    Alliance: UndiesUnited
    netherlands

In eMS, you have to talk to Dances With Balrog, Manji (or at least that ninja-guy at the top of perion), Blackbull, Maya (that little girl with the stump quest), and some NPC in ellinia (I thought Dr. Betty).

You've probably missed Dr. Betty ^^

11. Default

Yeah, it's Betty.

12. Default

Isn't the girl with the Stump quest named Ayan?

Anyway, yeah. Dr. Betty's the most likely one since you only mentioned "Perion townspeople".

13. Neon Atom Straight Male

netherlands

Ayan. That's hit. Then Maya is the one with Aran's Giant Polearm right? Dang those names look too much alike...

14. Default

Aran's Polearm is callad Maha.

15. Neon Atom Straight Male

netherlands

Then who's Maya? D=

16. Default

The sick girl in henesys.

17. Default

Since these are for changes applicable when using AP resets, I'm still wondering if anything has changed if APs are applied directly into HP/MP. Dusk confirms it's the same for warriors, but I remember a corsair saying they get 40+ hp per reset? Perhaps it was during 1st pirate job where it has increased HP bonus for all pirates. But can anyone confirm it's still 16~20 for bowmen and thieves when applied to HP? Thanks.

18. Default

I was getting 40 HP per point on my gunslinger right after Big Bang came out in Tespia, not sure if that's still applies though, and I got 16~20 HP per point on my Wild Hunter, also in Tespia.

19. Default

I guess Nexon must have overlooked the pirate class and giving them all-around max hp increase instead of isolating to buccs. Good to know though, thanks! Time to make a 100k hp corsair so I can break the boat in 3 1/1s.