The difference between sexy, sexuality, and sexual:
Sexy is something that is appealing to the eyes. Sexuality is how you relate to sex (straight, GLBT). Sexual is something about sex itself. The first two are allowed and the latter is not. So, a picture of a hot girl or guy is allowed (sexy), and saying that you're attracted to a certain sex is fine (sexuality), but a picture of a hot girl showing cleavage or a guy showing off his dong is not (sexual). It's easy for something to both be sexy and sexual, but any amount of the "sexual" aspect will go against this rule.
Consider the following:
- A woman in tight leather garb and chains (not sexual - nothing is implied here)
- A woman in tight leather garb and chains with her mouth open (still not sexual - you might think her mouth is open for one reason, but it's also just as easy to open your mouth just to be sexy)
- A woman in tight leather garb and chains with her mouth open looking up (quite possibly not sexual - but this is pushing the rule and you might be infracted or warned of such)
- A woman in tight leather garb and chains with her mouth open looking up with her tongue out (very probably sexual - most likely banned)
- A woman in tight leather garb and chains with her mouth open looking up with her tongue out and goo everywhere (sexual - bannable)
Or the following:
- Two people kissing (not sexual - nothing is implied here)
- Two people kissing, his arm around her waist (still not sexual)
- Two people kissing, his hand on her ass (probably not sexual)
- Two people kissing, his hand on her boobs (act of foreplay - probably infracted or warned for rule pushing)
- Two people kissing, his hand up her shirt (very probably sexual - most likely banned)
- Two people kissing, his hand down her pants (sexual - bannable)
In the end, if you play with fire you will get burned. Think about the images you post, and stay away from the sexual aspect. The more specific and explicit you are, the more likely you are to get banned. Don't be an idiot.
Here are a few guidelines to follow. Note that the following may not cover every aspect of the rule:
1. Does the text or image use imagery which implies any sexual encounter?
- SFW porn is included. So are men and women that lovingly suck on bananas or imply masturbation. This also includes sexual encounters involving animals.
2. Does the text or image display any sort of genitalia?
- This means genitalia for ANY REASON. Southperry is not PBS or National Geographic. We do not care to see hundreds of boobs from Africa or phallic objects. Since masturbation toys are phallic objects (they are meant to represent the sexual organs of the sexes), masturbation toys are also included here. We are not a sex education website. We do not care about graphic depictions of genital diseases.