Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: Leonage
    Server: Scania
    Level: 128
    Job: Arch Mage
    Guild: LouisVuitton
    Alliance: .

Oh that's what my spell-check tried to say. uhahaha!
    My delivery man is Arabic and he be JAMMing go that Arab music! And he speaks it too when he's asking for tip. >.<

2. Default

lolol. I listen to a little Arabic music. Sadly I don't speak it (its my parents' language) :(

3. Default

I'm supposed to know Chinese, but I have the vocabulary of a 6 year old or something, and can write even less.
    Taking third year of Spanish in school.
    And I can kind of read Krnglish (i.e. 타임리스 = ta-im-li-su = Timeless) if I think about it for a bit.

4. Meme Oppressor Bi Transgender - Female to Male
    IGN: AyakoChan
    Server: E. Luna
    Level: 209
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Labyrinth
    Alliance: Labylicious
    Farm: Youjo
    uk

I know Japanese but my grammar is a bit awful.
    I also know French and Spanish! -berushamu D;-

5. Default

Oh God, uh..

I speak, read and write Fluent Tagalog and English (left the Philippinnes shortly after graduating sixth grade) and some Spanish, as well as French, but not enough of either to speak it conversationally.

6. Default

Well I am belgian (Native language dutch) and english I started very young aswell.
    That beign said, my french is quite good (written/spoken), helped me get some decent grounds for basic spanish (only had 2months of it, but still helps me understand almost 75% of what people are saying). My german is.. very basic (I'm not easily satisfied with language knowledge, lol). I had latin and greek in highschool (the latter only for 1 year), but since they're dead languages, they probably don't count anymore (it was ancient greek).
    What else.. learning a little frisian (dialect quite different of dutch what they speak where I live now in the netherlands). Small expressions and some words in japanese cus of animes I watch, XD. And thanks to Maple I'm fluent in n00b and hebrew. PLiZ MOSES SABABA MA ITHA MA KEN BEN ZONA

7. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: Me
    Server: Life
    Level: 17
    Job: Working Hard
    Guild: Doing Good
    Alliance: For the Earth
    California

English and currently learning more Spanish. I can understand some French and Portuguese(this I want to learn later) and I soon want to learn Greek and Croatian.

8. Default

Fluent english and spanish (I'm from Chile, so spanish is mother language, english is secondary)
    and I can read any language simmilar to spanish, like portuguesse or french.

9. Default

Some English, some Cantonese/Mandarin, and a little bit of French (from School).

10. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

I've taken two classes of Japanese, French, AND Spanish but I didn't retain any of it, sadly. I can still read and understand quite a bit of all three languages but I doubt I could say anything more than "Cafe con leche por favor," "je ma'pelle(sp?) Jon," or "Anata wa neko desu;" and other small phrases.

11. Default

Speak English natively;

learning Chinese and Japanese at the moment. (2nd year Chinese, 1st year Japanese)

I know a little bit of korean, or well I can pick out some things and barely understand from that.

I plan on learning all three and using them in Asia, once I graduate from college and get out of the US.

12. www.thatwasmykil.com
    IGN: ThatWasMyKil
    Server: Bera
    Level: 203
    Job: Battle Bishop
    Guild: Inspired
    Alliance: Virtus
    australia

Italian and a little bit of japanese :)

oh as well as english

13. Default

I am okay with written, spoken Chinese... although I mix in a lot of English words because I forget how to say things in Chinese a lot of the time if I don't use the term often...I can communicate reasonably well in Japanese, written and spoken aspects, and still working on Korean, I can catch a word here and there when I listen to a conversation, and I can read an article out aloud but I might just not understand a word of it...though I found it easier to study because of the similarity of sentence structures, so take a Japanese sentence, insert the appropriate particles in Korean, and you have a perfectly grammatical Korean sentence. And ofcourse, reasonably fluent in English.

I love learning languages, but if I try to do too many at a time, I mix up... >_>
    Like trying to speak to my Korean lecturer in Japanese. GAH.

14. Default

spanish (main)
    english
    some german
    crazy, i speak lots of crazy