1. Default Beta Launch Coming Soon!<br />

2. Water

IGN: Negerpaardje
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 105
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Infinity
    Alliance: ~~~~

Think I might be the only person happy for this.

3. Default

Meh. I think the fact that there isn't a client download is a bad thing. It makes the game seem crappy..that's just my opinion. I hate browser-based games.

4. Default

iTCG cards were real and no one actually played them, what makes Nexon think somebody will actually play a virtual version.

5. Default

"Because they can and it's free!"

6. Default

If you win 10 times in a row they give you codes that spit out FS and SCGs.

7. Default

I just find it strange that nexon had the crazy idea to make an online game based off a card game based off an online game...

8. Default

9. Default

10. Default

Flash is only hackable if you code it like an upside down monkey.

11. Default

I think you and I may be the only ones happy about it.

12. Default

I think the three of us might be the only ones happy about this. I was sad when they cancelled iTCG. It could've gone anywhere. But it went down.

13. Default

Even if you code it diligently, it's significantly easier to hack a flash program by running a helper program.

14. Default

Let me introduce you to the coders of Nexon. In their spare time they are trying to reproduce the complete works of shakespeare on typewriters >_>

15. Default

Using their tails.

16. Default

I can code my flash games to be unhackable with say, Cheat Engine or software like that. But unless they plan on storing your deck on a server people can just edit the .sol files to get any deck they want for starters. Also people will just decompile it and make a trainer so programs like Cheat Engine won't even be needed.

17. Default

I wonder how obtaining new cards would work in this game; perhaps a method like the Yu-gi-oh video games I used to play as a kid?

For those who've never seen them:
    Basically, some games, like Eternal Duelist Soul, start you out with a starter deck you choose at random; and gives you the following results:
    Normal Monsters 25
    Levels 1-4 22
    Levels 5-6 3
    Effect Monsters 1
    Levels 1-4 1
    Fusion Monsters 0
    Magic Cards 9
    Trap Cards 5
    Ritual Cards 0
    To get new cards, you got them from beating opponents; for some games, they came as trading card packs.

18. Neutron
    IGN: motomage
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 18x
    Job: I/L arch mage
    Guild: Forsaken
    Alliance: Honour/Pirates

they could somehow mix in code cards :3 a lot of people would play it

19. Default

God I remember when I used to play the actual card game (lol7yearsold), that deck sounds horrible.