Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

1. King Father Unbanned
    IGN: Pendellin
    Server: Scania
    Level: 1XX
    Job: CB/Shad
    Guild: ZpykeKanyon

I see what you did thar. Nice satire.

Also, I can see this falling through. With people spending time on the guide instead of their mains, they might be accused of being inactive, or miss out on things, and eventually just start playing their mains more often. There's just not as much motivation and time to be a guide for more than a few hours. In the end, it comes down to the fact that this is, once again, the GM's job.
    So eventually it'll die out, unless Nexon decides to pay/reward guides to keep them interested and give them a reason to give up their game time besides just wanting to help.

Offtopic: *bites* I actually got Fiel. Muahahahaha

Join the unbanned!
    Unbanned Admin?

2. Default

You will now be taking over the role of king of the unbanned, as I have been promoted to Unbanned Half-mod. Ty. I reserve the right to depose you at will.

3. Default

*stabs unbanned meme before it starts*

Don't even go there. :(

Here's my application:

"I <3 Chinchillas, Pineapples, and Poast."

Do I win?
    Last edited by NoJobNoRules; 2009-05-03 at 12:16 AM. Reason: -_- s=/=strike...woops...

4. Default

It's been lurking under the surface of SP's consciousness for about a month now. Deal with it. *bites*

5. Default

You left out goggles . Burning in hell for you!

6. King Father Unbanned
    IGN: Pendellin
    Server: Scania
    Level: 1XX
    Job: CB/Shad
    Guild: ZpykeKanyon

Enjoy your rest, old king.

*steps up to the throne...*

7. Default

Remember to abuse your powers responsibly.

8. Default

Yea....if you were the one who I was applying to.

He said nothing about liking goggles. GG.

I would like to see a quest-off against some of the SP guys hanging around here. Felix, Isaac, etc. going at it in one big epic battle....it'd be huge. :zzz:

9. Default

Duh, it was an obvious omission designed to catch the unfaithful.

Embrace the goggles. Find salvation.

10. Default

But they don't do anything. :/ Besides, you're still wearing the glasses. Convert already if you're going to - stop hanging on my fence.

11. Default

Don't be silly, I was never much of a follower; Far too pig-headed to follow any agenda but my own.

12. Default

You mean swine-headed, right?

*I'm wondering if/when Fiel is going to do something with this topic...oh well, enjoy it while it lasts I suppose ;P*

13. Default

Full name (First and Last): Osama bin Laden
    Birth Date: 1957 (I rape goats)
    Your Account Name: Quantact
    Forum ID (if applicable): Quantact
    Your bank account number and routing information: I have my own bank, biatch.
    Your mother's maiden name: Where I come from, we don't name our goats.

1. Does the name and birthdate on your account match your real name and birthdate? If not, tell us why you're a retard.

Of course it doesn't. I am a retard because I am 6'4" and weigh 160lb

2. For what times do you plan on volunteering?

I'll hijack...errr volunteer 4-6PM each weekday. All my other time is spent training the mujhadeen to receive their 72 virgins. They're all eager cause none of them can get a woman any other way

3. Include city, country, and time zone.
    Cave, Afganistan, who gives a fuuck.

4. Are you a hacker? (No, this is not a trick question)
    Biatch, I INVENTED the hacks.

5. What boards do you normally post in?
    Social boards. Mujhadeen aren't really good conversation so I try to get to know the imperialistic crusaders I'll be killing next Monday.

6. If you qualify, would you be able to submit a copy of one of the following forms of identification: Driver's License, state identification, dog's pedigree, or urine sample?
    Hell no.

7. Is there any prior abuse on your account that you know of? If so, tell us why you're a retard.
    Is this a trick question? (yes, I am a retard.)

8. Before I investigate your account, is there anything else that you wish to include?
    Look, you can get 25,000,000 mesos for turning me into the Feds! Too bad you'll never find my nifty cave!
    http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/fugitives/laden.htm
    Last edited by Derimed; 2009-05-03 at 03:45 PM.