Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
  1. Default

And you are in water and swim like in Aqua Road?

2. Default

pirate room. You can't swim like in aqua, but there's aqua monsters here lol. The gobies float around.

all we have to do is hit the boxes until we find the gun

3. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Southperry:
    Server: Land
    Level: of
    Job: Chinchillas,
    Guild: Pineapples,
    Alliance: and opossums.

anyone know what are the stages AFTER the huge statue one? i cant seem to find any guides\SSes about it.

4. Default

Best strategy is to kill the Mage Grandmaster on top first, while keeping the other Grandmasters (who are at the bottom) far away to the right.

Also, I think Shadowers / Buccanneers / Hero's / DkK's (last two only when able to hit them 100%) with Apples do best damage here. Especially with the upcoming skill upgrades (Bstep speedup for Shadowers / Dragon Strike speedup for Buccanneers):

- Shadower: 1x 3hit Bstep + 3x 3 hit BoT = 4890% dmg per 2310ms = 127.013% DPM
    - Shadower (with upgrade): 2x 3hit Bstep + 2x 3 hit BoT = 7260% dmg per 2580ms = 168.837% DPM
    - Hero: 3x 3hit Brandish = 8892% dmg per 2250ms = 237.120% DPM
    - DkK = 2x 3hit Crusher = 3060% dmg per 1980ms = 92.727% DPM (with Berserk...)
    - Buccanneers with 3x hit Dragon Strike / Shockwave = 2x 850 x 3 = 5100% dmg per 2160ms (is this the correct delay, or is this after the upcoming skill upgrades?) = 141.666% DPM

Hero's will do awesome damage here, however they WILL need some extreme HIGH accuracy to hit 100%.

I would say:
    - Top Mage Grandmaster = 1 Ranged class party
    - Bottom Grandmaster = 3 Melee Party's: Hero's, Shadowers, Bucs, Dkk's + Bishops for Healing them (No Berserk that way though...)

Ranged Party's should not attempt to attack bottom classes, because of the MASS: Stun, Steal, 1/1 attacks...

Bottom attack scenario should be like this in my vid, because you avoid the stuns that way & Bishops healing the attack party's from a distance:

[YOUTUBE]paX03HDIG7s&ap=%2526fmt%3D22[/YOUTUBE]

Note: I didn't use Bstep + BoT combo in this vid / nor any attack potions / nor any attempt to do some good attacks with using Chakra (FRAPS HD = lollag... :P). But with some effort, this attack style is probably best! :)
    Last edited by Devil; 2009-03-06 at 12:17 PM.

5. Default

I missunderstood something in your post because 1x3hit Bstep o_O Bstep do only 2 hit per monster same way for Brandish and i don't get the thing for BoT too O_o

6. Default

I think it's better to have one person distracting the 3 grandmasters on the bottom while everyone else kills Margana. After that happens separate out one of the grandmasters on the bottom floor for everyone to whail on while someone continues to distract the other two grandmasters (probably the thief/nightshadow boss next).

The reason I suggest separating them from one another is because then you only have to deal with one set of attack and status effect skills.

The melee fighters will have plenty of time to shine when it's just the bowman boss left. Though to be honest, I think it's better to try attacking it from both sides instead of pinning it, that way not everyone will be hit by it's stun attack and can continue attacking it even when it uses it. Also, if there's an insane lag spike and one side gets hit by the 1/1/poison and all die then the entire party quest wouldn't just end there. And yea, I think the bowman one should be left for last.

7. Default

- Hitting 1x 3 Grandmasters wtih Bstep (1x3x2 damage numbers = 6 damage numbers)
    - Hitting 3x 3 Grandmasters wtih BoT (3x3x1 damage number = 9 damage numbers)
    - Hitting 3x 3 Grandmasters wtih Brandish (3x3x2 damage numbers = 9 damage numbers)

So in about the same time, a Hero does 9 damage numbers, a Shadower does 15 damage numbers (with lower damage, but higher frequency).

- Hero's can spam brandish all the way (no delay)
    - Shadowers have to combo Bstep with BoT (during Bstep delay) for optimal damage. The upcoming skill upgrades will reduce bstep's delay a LOT, resulting in higher damage with combo's.

Can't explain it any better then that! :P

Attacking 3 Bosses at once is WAY faster then separating them 1 by one (note, you only have about 1 hour to kill all 4, with a maximum of 20 players). Because it are 3 bosses instead of 1 (like Horntail), multi-hit attacks will outdamage single target attackers by far. Thats why you only "need" 1 ranged attacker party for the Mage Grandmaster, who's on top. The ranged party will have their hands full with the 200m HP boss... ;).

I guess the ranged party will need about the same time to kill one boss as the 3 melee party's need to kill all 3 on the bottom. :)
    Last edited by Devil; 2009-03-06 at 01:08 PM.

8. Default

my strategy is trying to get to stage 3 ...

9. Default

Oh i get it thanks you.
    So by your following idea, Archers or Bucca are screwed ?

10. Harrisonized

I was talking about Griffey/Manon, as a ranged class does indeed have enough range to stay away from their attacks.
    So at this point, it seems that everyone accepts the fact that Margana must be killed first.
    Seems feasable. I'll paste this to top post.
    Last edited by Harrisonized; 2009-03-06 at 02:39 PM.

11. Default

With Bless I have enough acc for Hsalf, and it's nice to know I cna avoid Rellik's stun by standing on top of them.

If the party has enough Heroes/Dk's/Buccs/Shadowers it'll be simple to start mobbing the 3 bottom, while everyone takes care of the Mage GM.

12. Default

By the way, do not underestimate the range of their attacks, especially Mr. 's attacks. I would say his 1/1+Poison attack has about 400~500 range, his arrow rain attack also has a huge vertical range and it will seal you (if you dont lure him away, he'll keep sealing the Mage Grandmaster attackers on top of the map every 5 seconds).

Also I don't know if Paladins with Lightning Charge + ACB are good damage here. Afaik the 3 other grandmasters are not lightning resistant.

But for NL's, BM's, MM's, CS's, AM's I wouldn't know any attack strategy for the 3 low Grandmasters for them, other then hoping you survive the stuns, seals, and 1/1+Poison and other ranged attacks...

Ranged attackers should just focus on the Mage Grandmaster I guess.
    Last edited by Devil; 2009-03-06 at 03:21 PM.

13. Default

It does similar damage to 1 of Brandish's hits (440% vs. 490%)

So on 3 bosses it is less than half as strong. 1311% vs. 2964%.

I'd recommend Flame charge instead, it's strong on the bowman, for a total of 420%+420%+630% = 1460% to Brandish's 3000%.
    Last edited by Stereo; 2009-03-06 at 03:43 PM.

14. Default

Our warriors were all 180+, so we were doing fairly well in that department. We all used one apple and the whole fight ended up taking 20 minutes the first time and 15 the second time.

15. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: DamyouAL
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Night Lord
    Guild: ALandCrew
    Alliance: NaR
    Farm: https://vgtnyc.com

same no one knows how to unglitch yet/???

16. Neutron
    IGN: Sylphior
    Server: Windia
    Level: 13x
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: Leaf
    Alliance: Honorbond

i can't exactly do the cwkpq right now, but i wanna know the pot recommends. i mean, just how much is a good number of what, especially all-cures?

17. Default

I just need to confirm on a few facts =)

1/ Does Zombify reduce every pot by half? Both normal pots and % pots? This should prove to be VERY convenient for Drks to zerk. xP
    Apparently I will volunteer to take Margana on xD
    2/ Does Rellik's Nuke + poison kill instantly?
    3/ Approximately how much touch dmg would the Grandmasters do supposing I have zhelm + htp (+1)? Would be much appreciated if you could provide detailed different ranges of damage I will be encoutering. :)

Thanks ahead and hope they'll fix everything so we can cwkpq :D

18. Neutron

IGN: TomasLuther
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Forsaken
    Alliance: Solace

Here is my strategy as a Hero:

Ask all members where they want me to rush bottom GMs, then rush-rush-rush, take touch damage all the time and spam brandish.

Really really hard to do...

I did this PQ twice, and didn't see any kind of challenge when bossing. Maybe it's a lot harder for other classes, but warriors seems to have it easy.

And i love the multiple bosses at bottom, because i can take the most exp on them, around 2-2.5 mill exp each.

19. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Southperry:
    Server: Land
    Level: of
    Job: Chinchillas,
    Guild: Pineapples,
    Alliance: and opossums.

1.yes
    2.didnt get to bosses but AFAIK yes
    3. i heard they are doing about 3k touch when not using att up and about 6k when using it

20. Default

Actually, the poison doesn't kill you. It's that kind of poison that doesn't kill by itself, but still very annoying, since you have to pot twice (at least) after it.