Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
  1. Default

*sigh*

Shadow Partner brings BS up to 546% damage.

2. Default

wait so you already know how the attack chance skill works? what is it then?

3. Default

Sweet mother of God Shads are sex now. Freaking Shadow Partner? Someone give me a korean SSN please, I want to play KMST like none other.

Also, glad about the RF damage nerf--to be honest I'd have preferred if it'd at least be around 200% like it is now in GMS but now we have a reason to use cannon again I think. Also about cannon, does the extra bullet mean it hits 5 times now instead of 4, or does it just take more ammo?

Boo at the cleric nerfs but it ain't so bad that I still don't want to make one.

4. Default

Even with the Rapid fire reduction isn't cannon still weaker?

180 x 8 vs 280 x 5 = cannon being 40% weaker?

I think that's lol worthy...

but Yay for my ice splitter hitting 6 again =>

5. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: Me
    Server: Life
    Level: 17
    Job: Working Hard
    Guild: Doing Good
    Alliance: For the Earth
    California

wtp did they do to Bishops? Instead of increasing AR's range they nerfed us? Good grief, please fix this Nexon.......

6. Default

Cannon attacks at 600 ms, or 100 times per minute, or 1.667 times per second.

180%*8=1440%/second
    280%*5*1.667=2333.8%/second

7. Default

They're still working on it.

The only thing I'm trying to figure out is why an evan's mobbing skill is stronger than chain lightning:

Or am i missing something?

8. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Brawler:
    - Energy Blast's damage increased by +50% at all levels
    - Transformation now gives WATK. It's 20 WATK at max level.
    - Dragon Strike's damage increased by +15% at all levels
    - Barrage's damage increased by +55% at all levels
    - Super Transformation now gives WATK. It's 30 WATK at max level.
    - Demolition's damage increased by +80% at all levels
    - Counter Attack's duration is increased to 45 seconds

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YES. I pineappleing love you kMS. Make Energy Blast godlier why don't you? Weapon attack in both Transformation states give me a reason to Transform now, and with such a low downtime NOT being in Super Saiyan form I'm gettnig 10-18 extra attack over my normal attack pot/bubble attack buff 90% of the time; I don't even think I need to carry around attack pots anymore, and I can actually carry Onyx Apples because I will be able to actually boss. Restoring Demolition back to it's original strength is awesome. Barrage now dealing 360%x6=2,160% assuming Barrage's nodelay is unchanged that's 4,320% damage in comparison to the old lolBarrage+DS combo is about a 30% increase in 1v1 damage, and that's before factoring in actual criticals. Slightly buffing DS is icing on the cake. Increasing Counter Attack to 45 seconds? As if it won't be easy enough already to activate it since it's a 40% proc rate. I'm pretty much guaranteed a 40 attack buff for an entire boss run unless it's a speed run.

Awesome buffs are awesome. I'd need yet another new change of pants but I'm at school atm. >:E

9. Default

*drools*

Also, really interested about the two new towns. Looks like they're advancing with the storyline again.

10. Default

Give it another couple of months and they might have worked out what they wont to do with all the classes. lol

11. Default

Finally, that looks right now!

The new skill icons are preeeeeetyyyyyyyy. C:

12. Helium Atom
    IGN: MadHog (banned~ sponsored by nexon's glitches)
    Server: Khaini
    Job: Shadower
    poland

lol @ cbs getting fj as well
    i guess that kinda makes me happy since it'll be even more fun to mess around maps heh
    LF> someone to tell em to upgrade hit range for assasinate and ability to work with se f3 (yes once again saying it, if a bucc can hit something thats 120 pixels away with bare fist why shadower cant using a weapon which should incrase his range than using just fist f3) and ill be fine with current changes

also cant wait to see vids of sp + cb / shadower skills (pp / assa / bs / me)

13. Default

Dual bladers still look cooler

14. Default

*sigh* I wish they didn't reduce the mob count for Chain Lightning, they can keep their 700% damage, I want to hit more than 3 mobs with it, I'm a mage not a warrior.

Guess I really will have to rely on big bang...

Other than that, I'm very greatful for all these rebalances XD

15. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Buccs are manly that way, and they can finally deal the damage to back it up too.

*pic would't load. Baw.

16. Default

I think putting it in the 4-6 range would balance it out with Paralyze, because on mobs of 4+ Paralyze out damages CL. One last thing I wish they'd fix is Cold Beam, FP has Fire Arrow which used to be their usless 2nd job skill, but now their's mob, they also have Poison Brace which is super useful. Cold Beam however is just lack luster, it's a single target freezer, we obviously need some type of Freezing skill 2nd job as Ice/Lit Wizards, but in terms of usefulness Cold Beam is lacking.

17. Helium Atom
    IGN: MadHog (banned~ sponsored by nexon's glitches)
    Server: Khaini
    Job: Shadower
    poland

who cares if they are "manly", it has nothing to do
    its a simple fact
    can you hit something that stands 1.5-2 meter away from you using a fist and hitting air? NO
    can you hit it using a weapon that makes your "hit" range bigger while holding it? PROBABLY YES
    understand me now?
    we cant hit top left zak arm or left ht head without timing our skills cause its too far while a buccaner has no problem using barrage on them...

18. Default

does bowman's improved fundamentals really raise Arrow Bomb/Iron Arrow instead of Arrow Blow or is that a typo?