Page 4 of 307 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Waiting for Formula because I don't like youtube, much less Crunchyroll, and because I have a bandwidth limit, I'm picky about who this other group is that isn't Formula or Cooly & Spicy.

gg crunchy, making money off free fansubs, wwwwwwwwww

But yeah, I was thinking it'd be more at the veeeeery end of the season as some super duper hacks thing.

2. Default

Koihime Musou 05:
    It was funny how Sei scared Aisha and RinRin xD.

Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu 05:
    Now a love triangle has started D:<

Code Geass 19:
    Spoiler

Nabari no Ou 18 & 19:
    God, this anime is turning into a sappy dramatic yaoi >_>.

3. Default

Code Geass R2 19:
    Spoiler

Nogizaka 06: Relationship kinda stuck in an eddy (though I'm glad they've basically abandoned the contrived pastguffin for now), still, but cosplays were fun. Recognized all of them... unless the ones I thought existed only in the NHnH world are actually extant here, in which case I admit that I don't have a single original-language doujinshi in my possession. Sadness .

Shugo Chara 1-some number a lot lower than 40ish: Yay, a new series for me to watch. 'Tis cute. Actually purchased GN 1 today because I liked the ten-ish episodes I saw yesterday so much xD

4. Heavily armored Humvee
    IGN: TheSovereignBowi
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: The League
    Guild: Of Draven

ZnT Rondo 6 - I have decided that Saito reminds me of Kon.

5. Default

Zero no Tsukaima ~Princess no Rondo~ 07:
    PINEAPPLE YEAH, COLBERT IS ALIVE XD.

Special A 20:
    Lmao, Jun x Kei was so funny xD.

Natsume Yuujichou 07:
    The fox is a trap...

Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu 07:
    Haruka's parents look like the yakuza o_o.

6. Neutron
    IGN: StoIenBreath
    Server: Bellowat?'
    Level: 13x
    Job: FailBishop
    Guild: BroFist
    Alliance: NillaWafers

Code Geass 21
    Spoiler

7. Default

Spoiler

8. Default

Soul Eater 21
    Spoiler

9. Default

Code Geass R2 21

And I can't stop taking this series at least semi-seriously. For srs, the plot has twisted itself in a triple 1080-degree helix backflip and made lots of marketable mecha models while doing so, and I still can't put out more than a giggle when
    Spoiler
    gets geassed.

10. Default

Code Geass R2 22
    Spoiler

11. Default

OMG EPISODE 22 WAS SO BORING. there are no frekin spoilers. and the only one thats possibly a spoiler is the one that everybody already knows. and also the one thats posted above me.

12. Default

Bleach Movie 2: The Diamond Dust Rebellion
    It was actually very interesting. The movie is more focused on Toushirou rather than the usual gang this time, and goes into what happened in Toushirou's past.

Shugo Chara! 46
    This episode seriously made me LOL.
    Last edited by Tikey; 2008-09-08 at 01:36 AM.

13. Default

Spoiler

I found episode 22 to be decent at best.

14. Default

DiamondDust Rebellion wasn't too good. Especially compared to Memories of Nobody.

15. Default

Geass R2 22: Kay. That's cool. Nice hat, nice pillar-house, and I wish
    Spoiler
    worked like that in real life. Really, they'd have so many more applications if they worked the way they do in the Geassverse.
    Also, I *loved* Kaguya's expression when
    Spoiler
    So moeeeee - in a semi-disturbing way, admittedly.

Despite the pacing issues getting somewhat better this episode, this is the first episode where my suspension of disbelief has been smushed by a plot twist. Might be repaired in time for the next serving of plot, might not. Only 3 weeks left anyways.

16. Default

Yep, then we get 00 :D.

17. Default

True dat.

... so that means I've only got 3 weeks to watch the second half of the first season. I'm too lazy when it comes to anime watching during the school year :[

18. Default

3 weeks to watch 12~ episodes is plenty of time but I understand that its harder to watch a lot of anime during the school year, I've had 4 episodes of Full Metal Panic left since school started and I have not watched any of them >_>.

19. Default

Nabari no Ou 23 - NOOOO RAIKOUUUUUUUUUUUU :( Miharu's going apepomegranate now. :(

</3 Hattori, manipulating little children to do his bidding :(

20. Default

Just curious, are you watching the raw because all the major sub groups got a Cease and Desist order from Funimation. If you are watching a subbed version, care to share :D?