Page 289 of 292 FirstFirst ... 189239279287288289290291 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,780 of 5827
  1. Default Re: Boss Battles Thread

Strange, late and very long as it is, but I've finally got my first PB kill.

Is anyone able to tell me if normal PB drops Black Bean Mark, the one that's part of the Loveless set?

Hadriel

2. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: I'm
    Server: not
    Level: on
    Job: this
    Guild: damn
    Alliance: game
    Farm: anymore
    canada

Default Re: Boss Battles Thread

I believe it does, I recall getting one a few months ago. That being said, considering I've only gotten 1 in who knows how many PB kills, you might not want to count on it.

3. Lead Ball
    IGN: Watt
    Server: 루na
    Level: 240
    Job: Hero
    Guild: 깜찍
    Alliance: 깜찍qkff
    Farm: 에디

As far as I know it drops a different mark that goes into the "Boss Set" instead, chaos pink bean drops both.

4. Default Re: Boss Battles Thread

Thanks guys. I'll rethink about how to set up my accessories...

Hadriel

5. Default Re: Boss Battles Thread

Pls hold while I go cry in a corner.

6. Lead Ball

I've always wanted to kill this pineappleer without dying in a solo run :DDD

7. Default Re: Boss Battles Thread

I've been trying to beat him with my first Dark Knight since December 2013, but after that account went to ashes, my second one surpassed him and FINALLY BEAT HIM FOR HIMSELF MY DUDES I FINALLY BEAT NORMAL MAGNUS AFTER NEARLY 2 YEARS OF ATTEMPTS I AM SO EXCITED

8. Lead Ball

HOLY pineappleING SH1T
    I pineappleING DID IT I KILLED THIS BASTARD
    (HE'S HARDER THAN EMRPESS BY A HUGE MARGIN AND THE MOFO HAS INSTA KILL AT EVERY TURN HOLY pineappleING pomegranate)
    EAT pomegranate CHAOS ZAKUM EAT pomegranateTTTTTTT

WAS TIGHT
    ONE RUN AFTER SAME RESULT AS THIS (1 DC), THIS pomegranate NEEDS MORE EXPERIENCE THAN I THOUGHT

9. Default Re: Boss Battles Thread

Do you approve of Czaks change?

10. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: I'm
    Server: not
    Level: on
    Job: this
    Guild: damn
    Alliance: game
    Farm: anymore
    canada

That map looks f'ucking nice tho

11. Lead Ball

Well, yes.
    It's a lot more challenging, staying in focus is a must or else you'll get cheesed, all he does is cheese you.
    I couldn't even do it 2 months ago, I just went ahead yesterday and tried it for the lulz after hearing the following tip "Respawn during the platform phase".

It's a really annoying fight though but at least now he is worthy of being called a "chaos" Zakum, But I'll admit it's a lot LESS annoying than seduce spam, 1/1, stupid minions, he still got super defense but during that fight (he only does it when he lost his arms) you'll be more focused on running to green cubes than anything.
    He's still cheap but at least it's more satisfying.

Couple of tips in case anyone wonders
    #1 Don't underestimate the delay of those arms, Walking won't cut it (At least it doesn't for me) I am not sure if it's due to ping or skeleton animation but if I walk away from the arm(s) AoE smash, It will appear as if he didn't hit me but in reality I die in a spot that hasn't been hit a few seconds later, Teleporting/FJing is a must.
    #2 Focus on mostly surviving during the arms smash phase than anything else, you'll have plenty of time to hit him during the platforms which leads me to
    #3 I believe there's an Interval between how long it takes for him to spawn the platforms but it doesn't matter, If you have teleport always be on the highest platform, teleporting down will lead you into the fire but it's no biggie, I am not sure about classes without teleport though, Jumping down didn't cut it for me and I'd die there.
    #4 As I've said earlier wait for the platforms to reappear/appear before re spawning or else you'll die so fast, the arm(s) aoe attack is CHEAP.
    #5 Bind is a godsend during his second form (Once his arms die).
    #6 Try to cycle as much damage as possible then focus on running to the green cube.
    #7 Stand in the middle of the map in order to get there faster.
    #8 Don't get hit by the rocks unless you think RNG god is with you and he'll spawn a green cube exactly where you are at, There's a chance (?) that if you get hit by them you'll be slowed which obviously means one thing.
    #9 You can enter as many times as you want as long as you haven't killed him twice, Thus dying 5 times is just a waste of time but who wants to lose time right?
    So basically you can practice on this mother pineappleer a lot, of course damage + bind might result in a sure kill but he's cheap at every single turn he can be cheap at.

12. Default Re: Boss Battles Thread

only cape that didnt drop was bowman

edit: party

@DinosaurFood;

13. Default Re: Boss Battles Thread

What classes did you guys bring?

14. Default Re: Boss Battles Thread

Question: does the new Zakum resist physical/other elements?

15. Lead Ball

Yes he does.

16. Default Re: Boss Battles Thread

Couldn't have a tough end-game boss without that, I suppose.

17. Default Re: Boss Battles Thread

Does the new Chaos Zakum gives newer and better gear because if it doesn't it feels like wasted opportunity for a new end-game boss.

18. Default Re: Boss Battles Thread

There's a new hat, cape, and belt. Nothing too special, but still pretty nice.

19. Lead Ball

Well the belts over here can go for 100m and so on, I'm sure it will be cheap trash in GMS though.

20. Default Re: Boss Battles Thread

If that's all it gives that's useful, it'll definitely be cheap trash since we have Gollux belts.