View Poll Results: Pick a color (yes, I hate indigo)

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Red

12 30.00%
  • Orange

3 7.50%
  • Yellow

5 12.50%
  • Green

6 15.00%
  • Blue

0 0%
  • Violet

0 0%
  • White

14 35.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: You can only eat one color of food for the rest of your life. Which do you choose

I'd rather get sick of something that tastes like nothing than get sick of eating something that tastes like nuts.

2. Desk Straight Male
    IGN: NatsuEliseo
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 206
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Exploited
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: StarWars
    mexico

Default Re: You can only eat one color of food for the rest of your life. Which do you choose

Brown because I cannot live without ever tasting chocolate again. And since many chocolates I eat also share red, I picked red.

3. Default Re: You can only eat one color of food for the rest of your life. Which do you choose

Red. I need my Cayenne, Paprika, Hot Sauce, Ghost Peppers, Sriracha, etc. There are also goodies like apples, tomatoes, and even curry can be red, so all is good with red.

4. Default Re: You can only eat one color of food for the rest of your life. Which do you choose

It just hit me but does this mean no candies, icecream and most junk food?
    What if we make the food change color without the use of coloring?
    And what if I take food of color x and smear sauce of color y till the point you can't see color x or it just turned to color x(like dipping bread).

5. Default Re: You can only eat one color of food for the rest of your life. Which do you choose

Red = Pasta

So, red. :)

6. Default Re: You can only eat one color of food for the rest of your life. Which do you choose

Candy without food coloring = white. I win again!

7. Default Re: You can only eat one color of food for the rest of your life. Which do you choose

Also seaman so you're covered there too *wink

8. Default Re: You can only eat one color of food for the rest of your life. Which do you choose

WHAT A TERRIBLE LIFE, I HAVE TO EAT STEAK EVERY DAY? Yeah, no other choice for me, I don't care if I'll die 20 years earlier when my body is 90% undigested red meat, I'd rather die that way.

I assume salt is a freebie and not white, I also cannot live without copious amounts of salt.

9. Default Re: You can only eat one color of food for the rest of your life. Which do you choose

I don't see brown on the list. Cooked meat, bread, chocolate, peanut butter, potatoes, mushrooms, and probably a bunch of other stuff I can't think of.

10. Default Re: You can only eat one color of food for the rest of your life. Which do you choose

I was going to impulse order this; but their backorder status combined with their lack of a "sample" order gave me time to research it more and get turned off.

Potential customer lost. I bet it's not even made out of real people.

11. Default Re: You can only eat one color of food for the rest of your life. Which do you choose

Nope.

100% Slurm byproduct