Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
  1. Default Re: They are coming soon...

Found a funded BaM video against Horntail.
    http://www.insoya.com/bbs/zboard.php...age=9&no=51981

2. Default Re: They are coming soon...

Anyone think the new Battle Master hyper is partially useless? A 40-second buff will generally only see use in boss fights, where you don't have to move around so much and waste it. However, that means the -3 kill portion doesn't help you any.

3. Default Re: They are coming soon...

lol BaM's revamp had recieved big negative feedback before ( that stupid rock hand)

Nexon really want negative feedback again (I think not that big like that time)

Cooldown on BKB and no stackable aura is unacceptable !!!!!

For the love of god please reanimated blow skills please...

My BaM is crying right now in his room *sigh*

How Korean player response to this revamp ? anybody knows ?

4. Default Re: They are coming soon...

On the flip side, being able to stack all five auras will make BaMs overpowered.

Also, having a short cooldown on BKB is alright provided it's powerful enough.

5. Default Re: They are coming soon...

Now I know what's the next revamp for BaM: All your aura can be used stackable & Battle King Bar's cooldown is removed
    Actually, having different aura skills but only be able to use one is a pain. Switching aura, toggle Battle Rage's time is enough for the boss to do some damage that can kill you. Why don't they just stack all of them into one skill and let the method to activate each aura like Xenon/Beast Tamer does, which is faster (I guess) & don't require more hotkeys? If they do that, BaM can get 1 more skill for 2nd, 3rd and 4th job.

6. Default Re: They are coming soon...

Oh, I have an idea!

First Job nets you Yellow Aura (First Job tab) and a skill called Aura I (Beginner tab).
    Second Job nets you Drain Aura (Second Job tab) and Aura II (also Beginner tab).
    The other auras also remain as is.

Only Aura I and Aura II can be hotkeyed, and they work like Xenon's mode switch. As you obtain new Auras, they get added to the selection menu. You choose between the five auras by tapping the hotkey (for the one in the neutral position), or holding the hotkey and hitting one of the four arrow keys. If any of them are cooling down, its icon in the mode switch menu will reflect that.

The idea is that this lets you stack two auras, and choose which of the two active auras to switch out for another.

7. Default Re: They are coming soon...

For BaM, to improve this update, this is my thought:
    - Change the aura switching method as I said above
    - Stackable aura (if made them stackable permanantly is too OP, then let it available for a short time: stack that effect with Battle Master which last for 40 per 200 seconds sounds not too bad, which should benefit party members as well)
    - Bring back Blood Drain instead of the passive effect from Aura (my BaM is unfunded and can even get ~800HP per FB skill which is obviously higher than 1k HP per 4 sec, though I think they intended to increase 50% HP of Conversion to compensate this lost)
    - Bring back Twister as a summon skill (because we get the Reaper skill being the sub one)
    - Bring back DoT damage of Advanced Dark Aura
    - Change Blow skill's animation
    - Having Battle Master increased speed attack to compensate for the lost effect from the old Yellow Aura, Body Boost...
    - Remove/Reduce BKB's cooldown (or reduce cooldown faster when you using different combination instead of spamming FB)

Wow, this is... greddy, isn't it?

8. Default Re: They are coming soon...

Debuff Aura and Drain are useless in my opinion

I would rather stack blue black yellow like the old BaM

and I think BKB is the main mobbing skill I don't see the reason to add cool down for it

even it's so powerful. Is BaM's range is that high ? without BKB ?

9. Default Re: They are coming soon...

I'd have been fine if it had maybe a 4 second cooldown to start and then a Cooldown Cutter hyper skill to bring it to 0.

10. Default Re: They are coming soon...

wish they updated the Mechanic design a little more so that they don't look like toaster boxes, but I can live with that. At least Siege mode is done for.

11. Electron Gay Male

IGN: xTLK
    Server: Broa
    Level: 206
    Job: BattleMage
    Guild: Clever
    Alliance: Fragile
    Farm: BlueSkies
    usa

Default Re: They are coming soon...

How the flipping "pineapple" is having the auras stack "OP'd"?
    Let me remind you:

New total auras bonuses (counting in the passives from other skills):
    *75% total damage
    *15% dodge rate
    *-15% damage taken
    *50% status resist
    *2 attack speeds
    *11% hp regained per attack
    *20% def ignore
    *10% ele resist ignore
    *10% boss

Old bonuses in grand light aura:
    *75% total damage
    *80% dodge rate
    *20% status resist
    *6 attack speeds
    *10% hp drained (from blood drain)

How the hell is trading 65% dodge rate and 4 attack speeds for 10% boss, 20% pdr, 30% status resist, -15% damage taken, and 10% ele resist ignore overpowered?

the boss and pdr are trivial considering the former is commonly obtainable and the latter is multiplicative, and the damage taken is useless at bosses.
    The 10% ele resistance ignore is about 5% more damage to things like pink bean. Hardly OP'd. The 4 attack speeds lost seriously wrecks our DPS and the dodge rate loss makes training more difficult.

And to the person that said KMS never intended us to hit cap...why did we get 7 attack speed steps increased with booster + GLA then? That's enoguh to hit cap from even the slowest weapons in the game.

12. Default Re: They are coming soon...

I was just thinking that in case of if Nexon scared of having all aura stackable all the time is OP, then my recommendation for them is that. Of course I know the new auras were nerf a lot.

13. Default Re: They are coming soon...

The ranges of the Auras were increased substantially so I think that having them stack is a little overpowered for the party.

14. Default Re: They are coming soon...

They finally boosted the range of auras. I'm surprised it took them this long to do, that was always one of the major problems I had with Battle Mage auras.. You'd be killing a platform or on the opposite side of the BaM but you wouldn't get the boost from the aura. Thankfully this isn't a concern since the radius is so much larger now.

15. Default Re: They are coming soon...

like dodge rate are really useful... most major boss attack is 100 % never miss... however losing 4 attack speed does suck tho...

I rather get 30% more resist and -15% dmg reduction over 65% more dodge cuz those never work on cra and or there major boss .. cuz those boss is 100% never miss

16. Default Re: They are coming soon...

While the 30% status resist is nice, the -15% dmg reduction is almost nothing. Plus he/she mentioned dodge rate and training, not dodge rate and bossing.

17. Proton Straight Male
    IGN: RenmazuoDX
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 220
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Mugiwaras
    Alliance: Imperium
    Farm: RenVilleDX
    Kentucky

The Mech and the WH revamps are looking really good. Definitely going to respark my interest in playing mine again.

18. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Yeah not really that impressed with the new battlemage. Mine's fate is sealed, next link mule char will use his slot.

19. Default Re: They are coming soon...

Still wouldn't have hurt to give them more attacks. He still looks more support than anything.

20. Default Re: They are coming soon...

Any dps info for the revamped resistance yet? (I wanna see if the mech losing siege is made up for with those 2 bossing skills)