Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: [In Progress] Insane Asylum Mafia END MAFIA WINS.

1. Default Re: Insane Asylum Mafia Day 5.

I tried. so what do you guys want to talk about? lynch this lynch that...so depressing

2. Default Re: Insane Asylum Mafia Day 5.

Don't you insult lynching, lynching is fun. I'm very disappointed that we've lynched so few people. We've only freaking lynched one person all game, what the hell is this. Two ties and a oneshot lynchproof. God.

3. Default Re: Insane Asylum Mafia Day 5.

ok quickie serious question. i know i am slower than a rank 5 Nasus wither(lol i made a funny) but did we ever find out why there was a double night kill on night 2. i was going through all the posts and i still have no idea what happened there

4. Default Re: Insane Asylum Mafia Day 5.

That was MasPan's ability I believe.

5. Default Re: Insane Asylum Mafia Day 5.

He killed Shidoshi.

6. Default Re: Insane Asylum Mafia Day 5.

I'm sorry :(

7. Default Re: Insane Asylum Mafia Night 5.

Finally reaching a timely consensus you decide to lynch Hypermug who even votes for himself in hopes of proving his innocence.

It is now Night 5. Night 5 will end in 24ish hours or when all night actions have been sent in.

8. Default Re: Insane Asylum Mafia Day 6.

You all wake up in the morning and pile out of your rooms to see a horrible site on the central table. It is LuvDWayULie, apparently killed in a very brutal way. It takes the cake for the most messy killing you've seen thus far that is for sure.

"It seems someone grew quite tired of him. From the most popular to the least popular, who would've thunk it?" "Well, you all know the drill."

It is now Day 6. Day 6 will end 48ish hours from now, or 24ish hours from now if a majority vote is reached.

9. Default Re: Insane Asylum Mafia Day 6.

Welp. So Mug was a miller. And I'm suddenly suspicious of Polantaris... I wonder why oh maybe it's because he got a guilty read. At this point I'm two for two not insane, paranoid is still an option but so is sane. I'm just going to use Occam's Razor and [vote] Polantaris. @MasPan; let's see some fireworks.

10. Default Re: Insane Asylum Mafia Day 6.

You will. I'm saving it for the end of the day so I can see gather some info.

[Vote]Polantaris

11. Default Re: Insane Asylum Mafia Day 6.

i am not so sure anymore. i dont trust maspan. something isnt right.[vote] maspan for now
    Last edited by meowmixx; 2014-10-08 at 05:00 PM.

12. Default Re: Insane Asylum Mafia Day 6.

You're only saying that because he wants to blow you up :<

14. Default Re: Insane Asylum Mafia Day 6.

Was it the same exact message as you got for the other three people? I suspect you're paranoid. It's unlikely that four investigations would all come out anti-town.

I don't really have anything else to say about this. If you think I'm mafia then you think I'm mafia, and the only thing I can do is try to convince you that I'm not through other actions. I can't dispute an investigation other than to say it's wrong. You have to admit that it's possible you're paranoid, and you'd know how likely that is with your own PM's more than I would. I think you're paranoid, but I can't really make a case considering the other people you have investigated.

I think you're full of pomegranate. I think you don't actually have any dousing ability left, or otherwise cannot ignite. Yesterday you insisted that you were unable to ignite because of a day wait deal, and now you make excuses for why you don't try to get your revenge now, after having said that your revenge is the only thing that matters to you really. Why would you wait? If you needed two more kills to "win", by your own rules you're no longer dousing two people. You said it wears off in two days. You doused yourself two days ago. You doused Holypie three days ago. Hypermug is dead. There is no second person for you to have doused anymore. You can't win if your own rules are to be followed because no one has been doused recently. You spent your last dousing on meowmixx yesterday and failed, because he hid, and now you're biding time trying to not get killed so you can win the traditional way.

It's possible that without your protections, you're just a normal player. You claim to have been attacked Day 1, and then you were Lynched Day 3. So now both of your protections are gone, and with it, your powers. I think you have nothing, and are continually lying to keep up a facade. I've thought it since yesterday, but I thought I'd give you the benefit of the doubt because meowmixx admitted to hiding then. But now you make more excuses to why you won't ignite people, when it's supposively a personal kill. Why wait? Do it now. Unless you can't. What do you need to gather information about? The person you supposedly doused is supposedly your attacker. This is something you're supposedly certain of. I know I didn't get doused, so it's not me, because I have no way to stop it. You had Holypie earlier. CJ claims no ability that could stop it, and meowmixx claims to no longer have an ability to stop it. Provided we're all telling the truth, what stops you? Nothing.

[Vote] MasPan
    Last edited by Polantaris; 2014-10-08 at 06:35 PM.

15. Default Re: Insane Asylum Mafia Day 6.

I saw the results and waited to see what everyone had to say and here is what I see.
    -Holypie lived
    -MasPan has to wait to ignite…again…
    -Polantaris is mafia, but the 4/4 mafia result is…suspicious.

So I came up with some possible scenarios out of this result and they all kinda link.

1) Holypie is mafia. I really doubt this, but I do have to bring it up. I have to question why he is alive; did the mafia even target him the nights before? When I look at the flavor, it is a bit vague as is the idea that Hypermug is a miller. As stated before, a 4/4 mafia is suspicious. Now even if we were to overlook the previous (I do believe he is town), the question of why Holypie is alive is still a concern.

2) If there is a framer or tailor, we can’t only go off the results we have. Given that MasPan is confirmed as an arsonist by Holypie and himself, and the fact that he got the result as mafia and there has been no more arsonist kills, it is a bit suspicious. I have made it clear that I don’t trust MasPan: he said he would detonate Holypie…then said meow…then said he had to wait a day…now we have to wait more. If I had to guess, MasPan is mafia trying to stay alive as long as he can, and had a special one kill. This theory also fits in with the fact that MasPan didn’t feel the need to detonate Holypie.

3) If Holypie is paranoid, a mafia with lynchproof is actually possible. It would make much more sense that Meow hid on night 1 than MasPan was attacked. MasPan has already been sketchy with his information so I am inclined to believe meow over MasPan. I think MasPan can douse to keep the fear up, but given that we only have one actual arsonist kill, I go back to my one special kill. This is the most logical conclusion, and will result in him being the biggest threat. By lynching MasPan, we can buy one more day to investigate either meow or myself. If we get any result in town, we win.

Given the information we have, I have to say that MasPan is the safest lynch. I say we lynch MasPan, have Holypie investigate another person whether it is meow or me. If Holypie lives and we get a townie result, we lynch Polantaris and win. If Holypie dies, we still have the Polantaris result and we can discuss it then.

Given that we still need to confirm if Holypie is paranoid or not, and that MasPan’s information isn’t adding up, I will [B][vote]MasPan.[B] If more information comes out then I will change my vote, but at this point he is the safest lynch.
    Last edited by ChaoticCJ; 2014-10-08 at 05:16 PM.

16. Default Re: Insane Asylum Mafia Day 6.

You guys are right - I never knew who attacked me on night 1. The people in positions most likely to suspect that, however, are those who are mafians - reinforcing Holypie's claim against Polantaris.

And if I'm a neutral who can do nothing, what's the point of lynching me? Your arguments make no sense at all. I know one way we can verify Holypie's sanity though. We'll know for sure soon enough.

17. Default Re: Insane Asylum Mafia Day 6.

@Polantaris; @Holypie; @MasPan; @ChaoticCJ; GUYS WE NEED TO HAVE A MEETING! SO GET UR HINEYS HERE! IM TRYING TO AVOID LAST MINUTE DRAMA

Anyway. I received a gun a few hours ago. Now I thought long and hard about it (HA A FUNNY) and I want this to be a collective decision. My initial thought was to shoot myself for the luls. But I want the town to win. So this is what I was thinking. I shoot Polantaris and we vote off MasPan. Or maybe the other way around. I want this to be a group decision. I just don't want this to come back and bite me in the arse with you guys not trusting me. I'm being open.

18. Default Re: Insane Asylum Mafia Day 6.

I say shoot Polantaris. I mean, it's possible that I'm paranoid, but 2/4 of my investigations would ACTUALLY show mafia, 1/4 is neutral but the way my PM is phrased it could easily fall under the same category. I mean it's possible that I'm paranoid and just lucky, but really, at this point I rather doubt it. I don't think there's a framer or a tailor, because two of the guilty reads were confirmed by death and MasPan has no reason to lie about being a neutral if he's town. PLUS, I think a plausible mafioso is a greater threat that a potentially harmless neutral, for obvious reasons. We only have 5 people left, and we killed one mafia. I know I'm town, and Mas is (probably) neutral. That leaves one/two townies, and up to two mafia. If we make a mistake now, we're kind of boned. @MasPan; can you actually do anything? If so, who do you have primed? Between meow and you, we can end this game right here, right now.

Also isn't it funny that Polantaris is the one who's really pushing the potential for me to be paranoid, even though at this point it's really freaking unlikely considering I have 3 correct guilty reads?

19. Default Re: Insane Asylum Mafia Day 6.

Apparently my ignition has a long fuse (waiting for the detonation). Then we'll see if I guessed correctly.

20. Default Re: Insane Asylum Mafia Day 6.

Wait so who did you blow up? Please say it's not meow, we need her gun for shooting Polantaris.