Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: [Event Discussion] Insane Asylum Mafia Discussion.

1. Default Re: Insane Asylum Mafia Discussion.

I haven't been scum in a long while, I don't really mind getting killed early as long as I get to play decently a bit (like this game).

2. Default Re: Insane Asylum Mafia Discussion.

(can we talk about the game now?) I'm a little salty about what happened, I'm not going to lie. If my role really was a miller, I wish I had picked up on it earlier.

3. Default Re: Insane Asylum Mafia Discussion.

I'll answer any questions and give more details later but first there is one thing I have to share.

Holypie was indeed a paranoid cop not that it mattered even if he was sane he would have gotten the same result for each check he made. Except for that last one, which was a joke since he died before he checked the file anyway.

4. Default Re: Insane Asylum Mafia Discussion.

I freaking knew it! Gah. CJ was a godfather too, wasn't he. I investigated him just now. SO FREAKING CLOSE. So yeah what the hell happened with MasPan's death? And as for Mug's role, I think it was a tad vague, combined with inexperience probably meant that we could have avoided the whole mess with that if he had just claimed miller. Actually that fiasco wasted two days because of the tie vote. Damn, that was SO, SO CLOSE. I totally called it on the two mafia left though. When Polantaris voted for himself I knew something was up but there wasn't anything that was possible to do at that point. Shouldn't mafia have just won when Mas died though? Since it was 2/2, mafia ties the vote and kills the town.

Also best paranoid cop ever, manages to nail every scum somehow.

5. Default Re: Insane Asylum Mafia Discussion.

Oooooh.

So close. Good game, guys.

6. Default Re: Insane Asylum Mafia Discussion.

Yes, I had to google what a miller was after you mentioned it lol. So who were the people that were doused by MasPan in the end?

7. Default Re: Insane Asylum Mafia Discussion.

lol i was gunna say inb4 CJ is a baddie too. I do have to say that in this game I acted much more like myself irl, voices in the head and all. but it was fun being true to myself. fun game though :D

8. Default Re: Insane Asylum Mafia Discussion.

Oh yeah, can we have a master list of all the role PMs? :D

9. Default Re: Insane Asylum Mafia Discussion.

Pretty sure it was Shidoshi, Holypie, Hypermug, nobody, LuvD. Meow killed me before I could burn Holypie, which kindof bugs me because I sent that PM in eaaaaaaaaaaarly on Day 6 and basically had to sit there looking like an idiot waiting for it to go off while people accused me of being useless.

10. Default Re: Insane Asylum Mafia Discussion.

Wow you were going to kill me? D:

11. Default Re: Insane Asylum Mafia Discussion.

Ah, that was fun. A bit stressful, but really fun.

The fact that the first person killed was a mafia member did put us in a tight situation. Also, ironically it was LuvD that probably kept you guys alive for so long with the tie votes.

Sorry about that, but we needed to get rid of you somehow. I too, was hoping that your ability would go off sooner, but I had planned accordingly if it hadn't.

I think we still could have messed up at that point; if I had targeted meowmixx, I think we may have lost. We could have tied the vote, but we decided to mess around with you guys-give you a little hope. You did play a good cop game, the unexpected loss in the beginning really threw us off.

If anyone was interested in who we targeted: Meowmixx (We missed) on Night 1, Niernen and VerrKol on Night 2 (strongman used), Razmos on Night 3, Holypie (CakesXD Blocked) on Night 4, LuvD on Night 5, and Holypie on Night 6.

12. Default Re: Insane Asylum Mafia Discussion.

Then who the pineapple attacked me on night 1 o.O

13. Default Re: Insane Asylum Mafia Discussion.

I'm sorry for tieing votes for the first few days :(

14. Default Re: Insane Asylum Mafia Discussion.

Shidoshi was a CPR doctor.

15. Default Re: Insane Asylum Mafia Discussion.

*Headdesk*

16. Default Re: Insane Asylum Mafia Discussion.

LOL.. That's funny.

Polantaris was like so suss but I didn't have enough evidence to prove it :(

MY GUTS WERE RIGHT SINCE DAY 1 OMG.

17. Default Re: Insane Asylum Mafia Discussion.

Wait...so I technically DID burn my attacker HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

18. Default Re: Insane Asylum Mafia Discussion.

Well, I would have hoped for anyone but mafia to win, so that includes neutrals :P

19. Default Re: Insane Asylum Mafia Discussion.

It just seemed so suspicious that you kept claiming to be able to burn people but nothing ever happened. I dunno why it never went off, but we were actually hoping you would burn people. The sooner you burned people the sooner we would have won. That's why I called you useless at the end, because it kept making things SO MUCH more uncertain for us. Every time I thought we had it, it dealt with you also killing people to give us majority...and then nothing happened.

As CJ said, we never attacked you. Didn't know Shidoshi was a CPR doctor, it was confusing me like crazy every time you brought up that you were attacked on Day 1, especially after Meow said they had a hiding role, not a redirecting role.

Yep. I said as much on the game thread. My game was pomegranate. But, to be honest, the game was almost entirely completely random speculation. Holypie even admitted to not using any real facts to determine who to go after. My A game is in analysis, and there was just too little to analyze. Even if I were town I would have sucked this game.