Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
  1. Default

You have to know where to look for it It's above and to the right of my character.

Actual max is around 25500 but it is not coming easily (I spent most of an attack pot at slimes without seeing anything over this 24300).
    Last edited by Stereo; 2008-07-27 at 09:58 PM.

2. Default

Did you upgrade your hammer since the last picture? Impressive damage D: And what font is that?
    Last edited by kleptophobia; 2008-07-27 at 11:30 PM.

3. Default

I want to say it's the Optima font, but not too sure.

4. Default

Kinda an upgrade, the Golden Smith Hammer is 118 w.atk and the Morningstar is only 115. I train with it cause they usually don't make a difference in hits to kill but the Morningstar swings faster.

Font is Trebuchet.

5. Default

The question is offtopic from the thread but I'd like to ask - how do I change the font?

6. Default

You fiddle with the Fonts folder in C:\WINDOWS\Fonts. Basically what it does is turn every Arial font you see, or will ever see in maple, on web browsers, on word documents into (in this case), Trebuchet. It was posted on sw once but got deleted.

7. Default

It didn't get deleted, Adura just made all my posts invisible for normal users..

8. Default

I did a quick search on SW and got this guide. Lots of steps but I guess better safe than sorry.

http://sleepywood.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1461929
    Last edited by Sora; 2008-07-28 at 05:33 PM.

9. Default

To get back on topic heres my new dmg with serk30, I seen 3 hits in 27k but forgot to ss also I should be able to poke 28k but dont have the patience to wait for it.

edit- just did zak with apple n se highest I'v seen was 77k in crusher but to late to ss.
    Last edited by HayO; 2008-07-29 at 01:40 PM.

10. Proton
    IGN: ProtoXNX
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 120
    Job: Dark Knight (Batman)
    Guild: AppleCore
    Alliance: Twilight

Spoiler

Dam...I'm jealous.
    This is my noob damage with Max SE/MW and level 1 Berserk. xD

Total of 44,522.
    I'm guessing my max would be around 60k total.

11. Default

so without berserk, those numbers are around 12.5k, 13k, 13.5k. Can you 2 hit skeles without berserk? Because even with berserk, you're still 2hit killing them (since they actually have wdef). Berserk-less training just makes pots cheaper. Unless you're crusher'ing + rush to kill the few hp them have left.

12. Default

Saw a 21567 but missed the ss..

That's with my top btw... wasted another 7mil breaking pants today, but finally found a BMM and got a 60% claw attack from the quest, so it evens out I guess..

Also, 6 hours of 2x (well, 2 of 2 and 2 of 4, but equals 6) only got me 88%. Getting to 120 is going to be hell.

13. *sweating*
    IGN: Waniou
    Server: Scania
    Level: 157
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Fate/Of Reign
    Alliance: > Horde

I think you need something like 15k to 2 hit skeles, but remember, berserk doubles your damage, so if he could 2 hit without berserk, he could 1 hit with berserk.

Incidentally, range for that is somewhere around 9-9.5k.

Upgraded my spear recently and managed to pass berserk 30 today :D

That picture makes me so horny.

MW 10, btw, and just warrior pot. :D

14. Default

Considering that, he's fairly close to it but to do that his stabs would have to equate to somewhere close to 29,000x3 to pull off 1hkos in berserk, which could be possible but I don't know where to pull 1,500 more damage (without berserk) out of, depends on your equips, I suppose.

15. Default

Havent been to skeles yet since I worked serk30 but will do some training once I get some time. Not sure if I can pull that of yet but its definitely a goal.

Skelegon = 80k hp / 3 = 26,66
    Skelosaurus = 85k hp / 3 = 28,33

16. Default

Yeah you're not too far off, but problem is skeles have quite a bit of defense to go through compared to most monsters (damn skeletons and their physical resistance).

17. Default

Upgraded 18atk/9str mapleshield to 20atk/10str mapleshield, although I'm still at 17dex base and without scrolled HT pendant. Though, decided to give it a go:

MW10&12atk pot
    Spoiler

I asked a friend to MW20 me afterwards, and highest I saw with that was 31876. However, calculated max is 31,9k- but that's all just a sign I'll be doing 32k very soon.

18. Eos Scammed Me. Bi Male
    IGN: Ryninagha
    Server: Windia
    Level: 16x
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: EmoCorner
    Alliance: EmoNight

That DK sucked ass then. Well...actually it's kind of on par. However I hit that high at 84 :x

On a more on topic note at 91 with my new FF I can hit nearly 6.5's. Highest I saw was a 6.43. But still pretty sexy to me =]
    Last edited by ImagineAll; 2008-08-07 at 05:05 AM.

19. Default

Just got this for 38m, so I am pretty happy. Now time to save up for a dex bottom and new cape.

20. Default

Upgraded from 4str/1dex/11acc dark war greaves to 3atk fs shoes.

Still have a lot of HP and dex to reset, and I have to convert to top/bottom from a dex overall. Oh and that's Zerk 30 and MW 20 active.

Last edited by HiiEN; 2008-08-13 at 05:44 AM.