Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: [Game Over] Gen I Pokemon Mafia - Mafia Wins

1. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia - Day 1

Do consider the consequences of revealing your Pokemon so quickly. While it may not seem like a big deal to reveal everyone's Pokemon, it not only reveals your type, but history of your species as well. If we have a death by fire, ice, poison or whatever else, guess who is going to get targeted.

Arceus is here, so I assume we are on at least Gen 4, we are all just Gen 1 Pokemon. Although, maybe I am totally wrong because I skipped something.

Anyways I'm here, but luckily not the last one to respond.

2. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia - Day 1

unless ur chansey. then you can almost assume what role tht is....unless its a mafia chansey. BADASS!

3. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia - Day 1

In any case, I'll be over here eating my weight in food, and then taking a nap.

4. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia - Day 1

That's because I have nothing, Shidoshi. If not, I would have already voted.

Hmm, let's see who's the quiet one:

[Vote] Hypermug
    Last edited by LuvDWayULie; 2014-08-03 at 11:33 AM.

5. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia - Day 1

More like I don't see how he was acting particularly scummy :[ He does it a lot, though granted it was a bit earlier than usual for him to be throwing fingers.

I myself made stupid jumps in logic last game (o yea maspan agreed with shidoshi! ACCUSASHUNS), so I just assumed it was the same here. Though my reasoning that would have implicated maspan was very meta-related so maybe I'm just really stupid. (I thought maspan jumping on meow was because meow was pretty sneaky when she wanted to (super metagame) be coupled with what could very well be a fakeclaim, though I want to believe that meow's jynx because then that'd be so cool :D)

Bugs aren't known for their superior intellect and logical deductions! (so in a way this is perfect for me... :c)

Thanks for responding~

I thought we were playing around gen 3 (the OP didn't mention anything about Arceus but did mention Hoenn so it's safe to say that we're at least gen 3), since FRLG would still be in Kanto, albeit with gen 3 mechanics.

I'd make a deal with it gif here but I'm doing much more productive things. Like sitting at my desk and browsing reddit qqqqq

My only assumption regarding moves/skills so far would be that they're likely moves each Pokemon can learn (I designed a pokemon mafia game for a group of friends and it'd make sense to keep it within these limits), so I'll probably be making lists surrounding this theory/assumption once it's day 2.

6. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia - Day 1

Hiyah! (I've been quiet because I've been out all day, and this is my first time playing.)

7. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia - Day 1

Oh boy he's evolving! But also that's not gen 1 so I dunno.

I'm just going to walk roll over there now.

8. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia - Day 1

Technically not eating, but he could drink his weight in soda pops and lemonade :J

9. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia - Day 0

Ugh, lost what I wrote, so my rewrite's going to be shorter:

Why am I the first one you guys decide to prod?

I forgot to turn on phone notifications for this thread, oops; didn't expect it to start so soon though. My internet's also been pretty terrible lately but I'll be able to use my phone to post if it gets unbearable; my posts will just be shorter than I'd like if so.

10. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia - Day 0

Is @Olsi; even here?
    [Vote]Olsi

Anyway, assuming Olsi will start posting soon, what now?
    Last edited by Words; 2014-08-03 at 02:03 AM.

11. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia - Day 1

Sorry im here just twidling my fingers but honestly not a huge fan of day 1's. Not much to do other than the usual "vote for everyone until they talk" strstrgy. Which is fair so dont go all "what else are we suppose to do?" On me. Im reading though (and setting notifications on my phone now)

12. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia - Day 0

We kill the Batman Team Rocket.

13. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia - Day 0

Oh crap! He's going to evolve into an Angry Gyarados by Day 3 and kill us all!

To be fair, he did change it to PM requests, though a tad late.

Are you going to get shot into the sky until you glitter like a star soon?

Plus Pokemon species is going to be a big indicator of your ability. Otherwise there's no point in your roles being Pokemon.

Where's that %#$%ing flute this time?! You're in my way!

What mafia game were you playing?

14. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia - Day 0

I'm just a harmless Pokemon :(

Why are you throwing rocks at me?

15. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia - Day 0

-throws rocks-

Just kidding, I can't learn Rock Throw.

16. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia - Day 0

I can't hit the ground either..

17. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia - Day 0

But rock can hit ground ._.

18. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia - Day 0

What where did you get that I was Team Rocket from?

19. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia - Day 0

The whole "inferior intellects" thing wasn't exactly a positive influence on it.

20. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia - Day 0

But I'm not the dumby with an inferior intellect, you guys are. :<