Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: [Event Discussion] Gen I Pokemon Mafia

1. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

@Niernen; I know you really want to comment on your game and what's happening, but as a mod you can't be doing that :P

2. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

Niernen wins obviously.

3. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

When Gyarados evolves, right? RIGHT?!?! He just Lv.100 Super Hyper Beams us and blows up the entire planet. I called it by like Page 10!

4. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

Welp I think I actually made some productive deductions tonight which is always nice right before I get lynched. Anyway, sleeping now but I look forward to more events in the morning.

5. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

Sorry for any late pm replies, got in at 3am and only just woke up.

6. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

I just got home. Had a lot of fun yesterday and ended up staying at a friend's... I have no other obligations this week so I won't go away.

7. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

Quick post from me before I go fishing for the evening. What a chaotic day...

8. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

Just a reminder that the day ends in ~43 minutes and that the next night is an hour shorter.

Also, please note that I am counting the first correctly formated vote, if you do not remove your votes properly and add additional votes I will count your first vote.

9. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

@Simple; i want to pound u and make rice cakes out of u :(
    *hangs up my wig* off to bed guys night :D

10. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

I'm done playing mafia here... not this game if I'm alive tomorrow for whatever reason but future games.

11. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

Yeah what the pineapple just happened. Also, his role pm is really confusing.

12. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

lol simple was actually doing well. Rip in peace

13. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

I didn't find it confusing.

Copy takes one night, lasts for three days in memory. Transform lasts one day, and the Ditto becomes linked to whoever they Transformed into.

A tad cumbersome, maybe.

14. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

Yeah, I'm getting a bit tired of the trolling.

15. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

I'm practically on board with you. I don't get what the fu'ck the point of that was. The last three games have all had some sort of retarded drama going on, it's absolutely ridiculous.

His Role PM wasn't that confusing. It seems like a really powerful alternative of my power in Digital Mafia. Too bad a decent player (and I don't mean skill level) didn't get a hand on it.

16. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

It is kindof ridiculously OP, considering it lets him act as a form of detective through his power alone in addition to any abilities he might copy. Copies lasting 3 days...that's basically half or more of a mafia game.

17. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

Ugh, Simple :(

The power looks really OP though..

True, I agree that each game had a drama of its own.. and I don't like it either.

18. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

"Look at me I'm le XD kek troll I'm so random"
    tumblr's special snowflake syndrome seems to have infected mafia.

19. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

Oh true, I guess I just misread his PM after finding out that he wasn't lying for some reason?

Still, kind of makes me sad that a lot of people are being turned off of mafia now, I was looking forward to hosting my game, but that doesn't look too likely with this commotion and the approaching school year.