Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
  1. Default Re: Unscheduled Server Maintenance - January 1, 2014

yes, I agree.

this is why this situation right now is so hard. putting together everything discussed in this thread so far, there really is no right way for nexon to handle this. we're talking about it here, but they're the ones who have to take everything into account and make those decisions. i think the big thing i'm trying to get across is, they have their work cut out for them and we should just give the game some space/time and not direct all the hate at nexon. they deserve some, but not this much.

full disclosure

2. Default Re: Unscheduled Server Maintenance - January 1, 2014

Yay for being a filthy casual who never uses the FM I guess... I haven't checked that none of my accounts are hellbanned cause even if they were, it wouldn't affect my day to day play.

3. Default Re: Unscheduled Server Maintenance - January 1, 2014

Avoiding the FM like the plague generally means you don't get hellbanned, worked for me so far.

4. Default Re: Unscheduled Server Maintenance - January 1, 2014

That isn't necessarily true.
    I have a friend that left a few things up his shop until the Maintenance hit and he didn't get hellbanned, while I closed my shop about 20 minutes after the dupe went public and still got hellbanned. It literally makes no sense.

5. Default Re: Unscheduled Server Maintenance - January 1, 2014

I had a mule account I literally only use for bingo red coins get hell banned.
    It has never even set foot in the FM before. >_>
    Last edited by Daakun; 2014-01-03 at 06:46 PM. Reason: TENSES