Well, I don't know if it's just some misunderstandings I have on my part or it's the game, but I want to ask about a couple things regarding paladin:
1) Has anyone had any trouble with Paladin's Revive skill? I tried reviving a friend of mine at magnus, and I had to either spam the dam thing over 10 times in order for it to work or give up on it because of massive bombs falling. Also does the invincibility part work as well, since me and my friend were def not invincible after it did work once [thought it would be like sacrosanity invincibility.]
2) Does threaten and it's hyper work for party members? My friend said his damage was the same after I threatened but we arent sure because his damage is all over the place...I know my damage goes up but I never thought it wouldn't work in a party.
3) Do the charges actually give boosts to each other? Because I haven't honestly seen a damage increase when i had them macroed in the right order...
4) Lightling charge is OP..I mean very op. To the point where I thinkif I just spam that with holy that it might actually be more damage over blast due to my 100% crit rate [plus it feelslike both charges come out faster than 1 blast...] Is that how it's suppose to be? And is blast really that much better on boss monsters?
5) I thought paladins can reach 20k def with this update, but mine showsme capped at 9999. Is itjust a visual thing and the game still calculates over that or is it really capped?
6) Is there really any time to use heaven's hammer because seriously this thing doesn't seem good at all...
Thanks for any responses~