Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Commerci sweetwater set

Question?

1.Sweetwater Set is Untradeable once equip but can you psok it after equip? or it perm untradeable once equip?

2.Upgrading to Sweetwater SET from old equip once upgrade it untradeable and you psok it later or it perm untradeable?

2. Default Re: Commerci sweetwater set

For now, you can never trade Sweetwater equips after they've become untradeable.

3. Default Re: Commerci sweetwater set

Since this seems like the thread for it...

I'm getting 180 exp from Dolce and 420 exp from Rosa with my level 3 boat. Iirc Luna was 300 but I haven't done it in a few days. So I guess the lower number of runs compensates for the higher exp:
    10x180 = 1800 exp
    8x300 = 2400 exp
    6x420 = 2520 exp (+180 from a Dolce run since that only spends 90 = 2700)

Hopefully Herb Town's worth a decent amount since you can only do 4 runs a day.

4. Default Re: Commerci sweetwater set

Should create a thread/guide specifically for voyages/trading etc as we continue to learn more.

5. Default Re: Commerci sweetwater set

You get 900 exp from herb, also don't know if it was just due to RNG or what but on my second run there I kept my distance from livyatan and it only used the superknock back so it didn't get the glitchy hit box, sadly my subpar range didn't even scratch it.

6. Default Re: Commerci sweetwater set

Man levityn was tough as hell.

Almost didn't beat it and my paladin had 200k buffed up range and 90% boss [was level 182]. I killed with literally half a second left on the timer.

Bind didnt work on it and I dont think threaten worked either.

7. Default Re: Commerci sweetwater set

I didn't have any hitbox issues but his HP is a little too much for me...

Seems I'll be sticking to mainly Rosa for now, as it offers more Grosso Polpos.
    5xRosa + 1 Herb Town = 2800, 4xHerb Town = 3600 boat exp though. Herb Town's also worth ~twice as much character exp.

This is how much HP of Livyatin's my Hayato took down

It's admittedly only geared to a 45k range out of a fully-equipped 150k (thanks Zero for borrowing the equips) but that seems unlikely to actually matter here. Likewise the 15% extra boss damage from that one link skill.. not actually gonna make the difference.

Also couldn't use my better DPS skills cause of his super KB interacting badly with them; Sanrenzen has near 100% invincibility frames so I stuck to that.

Anyone seen signs of the 'personal items' that supposedly drop? When I delivered the quest item to Herb Town it was just in the purchase item group.

8. Default Re: Commerci sweetwater set

I managed to beat all 4 Livyathans today, he seems to have a higher drop rate for cubic blades than Polpo. Didn't get any sweetwaters from them though

9. Default Re: Commerci sweetwater set

I'm finding it very hard to get any sweetwater items so far, i've been doing the quests since day one, so i'm about 8 or so voyages on herbtown done as of today's set of runs. I go on other forums and see people talking about getting items but the only thing i've gotten are chaos cubic blades (5 so far enough to make a cube if i get enough S item crystals), S item crystals, cube frags and cubic blades.

I'm starting to wonder if it is because of my level or something, i'm level 204, though i doubt it because the mobs are fixed to your level (maybe not so for the bosses?). As for the hp of the bosses i guess it's not a problem for my phantom as i have 400k range with 152% pdr and 97% boss, it takes me about 2 seconds to kill grosso and a good 10-20 ses (not sure) for livyathan using blaster combo of course. That should give you an idea of how tough livya is.

10. Default Re: Commerci sweetwater set

Definitely not your level. My 203 (now 204) Angelic Buster has gotten 4 Sweetwater weapons so far.

Livyatan is a pain, though. The weird hitbox makes it impossible to stack Soul Seeker orbs, so I have to rely on Trinity.

11. Default Re: Commerci sweetwater set

livytan has wut around 1.2b or something? Has no defense so my snipe just shreds him. For how accessible SW gear is I don't get why so many are complaining on forums about obtaining them ._.

12. Default Re: Commerci sweetwater set

It's just kinda depressing when you farmed from day 1 and the best youve gotten is a superior item crystal while other people on this thread have gotten 4-6 pieces just from the squid.

Not that I;m complaining the exp is amazing and I find this much more amusing than training.

13. Default Re: Commerci sweetwater set

ya the squid seems much lower than levy

14. Default Re: Commerci sweetwater set

After 12 voyages to Mu Lung I finally got a Sweetwater piece, the suit. L> gloves.

15. Default Re: Commerci sweetwater set

I got an item from Grosso Polpo called a Treasure Map. When I talked to the NPC, she gave it to me and in the chat box it said I got it in my setup tab, but it's nowhere to be found
    Anyone have any clue what this is?

Nevermind. Figured it out. It shows up in the trade UI and gives you +30 gold on your next voyage!

16. Default Re: Commerci sweetwater set

The treasure map is also an 'achievement' in your adventure book for commerci.

17. Mercury
    IGN: Zero Two
    Server: Everywhere
    Level: 000
    Job: Mind Control
    Guild: Dark Matter Legion
    Alliance: Dark Mind

Default Re: Commerci sweetwater set

What I would like to know is if you can turn a weapon
    into whatever Sweewater weapon you want as Nexon showed in the video.
    Most likely its just them being herpaderp but I'm curious all the same.

Also does anyone know if the Sweetwater 2h sword
    has a sheath when climbing ropes and such? Big fan of that.

18. Default Re: Commerci sweetwater set

@above

Sexy.

I'm about to try the Mu Lung trade route for the first time. This is going to be disastrous. haha

19. Mercury
    IGN: Zero Two
    Server: Everywhere
    Level: 000
    Job: Mind Control
    Guild: Dark Matter Legion
    Alliance: Dark Mind

Default Re: Commerci sweetwater set

OH MY, SO GORGEOUS.
    I'm really hoping that you can transfer to different weapon types now.

20. Default Re: Commerci sweetwater set

Turns out I can just sit in the back and attack with blaster while livy ignores me.
    Spoiler

Also it turns out livy isnt the only one that drops SW:

Got that from grosso, yay!