Page 70 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 1631
  1. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Zeros dungeon system is fine. The quest booster = easy leveling is a bit scummy, but not really any different to x2 card = easy leveling on regular characters. It's only really bad when you get to the temple of time where you can't even do every other level by quests.

We already have 30 something character jobs you can level up outside in mapleworld in near identical ways, one that is done differently was a nice change.

As a hint to others though (this might be well known but I'm repeating it anyway!), when you get to mirror ludibrium, loot dual pirate propellers. There is a repeatable quest for 4million(?) exp for trading in 5 of them. You should be doing that dungeon anyway as it was the quickest at that range and it's very little extra effort or time. The quest comes from Manager Karl and he gives you a coin to trade in to the gumball machine over at the side. DO NOT trade in any of the coins, as if you get the gumball you want from that machine, you can't do the repeatable quest any more, even if you drop the gumball (he just gives you it back instead).

2. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Just being an ass here... but Rhinne in the dialogue boxes for Zero's quests, and Rhinne the NPC, are diastereomers. The headband and her toga are on opposite sides to each other, but the hourglass for both are held right-side higher.

Hadriel

3. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

So Sweetwater drop rate is near nonexistent right now? That's how it seems because I havent heard of one person who has gotten them after the nerf. It's even worse for those who wanted whole set, because the drop rate for SW armor (unlike weapons) was very poor in the first place.

I would get the Fafnir set now, when the prices go down more, but what sucks here is that they kinda tricked me into scrolling a SW weapon, thinking I would get the 3 SW equips to go with it for 4 set effect of 103att and bunch of all stat.

FFS Nexon, the real reason people were getting so many SW was the insane amount of free 2x, 4x drop given for everyone in December.

4. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

How many times have you done it? Because on my latest Zero, he just gave me the candy after 10 times.

5. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Really?

That's odd, because I'm fairly sure that I cleared out my etc inventory (it was a while ago) quite a few times before I was done with ludibrium. I got my zero to 180 a few weeks ago and turned it in properly at some point, so I can't check now anyway. I'm absolutely sure I turned in more than 50 propellers (i.e. ten clears) though.

6. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

A what?

7. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I got 35 coins from hell mode yesterday.

8. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Diastereomers? Non-superimposable mirror images. Like you wear a ring on your left ring finger, and a ring on your right index finger -- they're not superimposable anymore.

Hadriel

9. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

So you mean a copy of a person but with a different feature.

10. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Well... I'm just saying that Nexon didn't quite follow up on the details on their drawings properly when doing the dialogue box NPCs, which should be an exact replica (if touched up) of the in-game NPC.

Hadriel

11. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Actually, its quite likely that drop multipliers don't work on Grosso Polpo or Livyatan, since a dummy drops their items.

That being said..... yeah the rate needs to be raised a bit, a fair amount is being high enough to get 2~3 equips per week from Lith. It should be balanced so as to not COMPLETELY invalidate Fafnir or such (though Fafnir is better either way if you combine it with something else, but thats a different story); but not be so low that its nigh impossible to obtain an item.

12. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Upgraded my ship today, cost 200 Denaros and skill levels reset.

It's pretty damn majestic now though.

13. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Still 4 slots for trade goods?

14. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

I'm pretty sure there was a chart posted a while ago that shows that you only get 6 slots with the last ship.

15. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

...Oh. I think some changes should come sooner than never regarding vessel slots and some prices of things etc...

16. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Fourth update of RED is out recently. Here's my thought after level up my Beast Tamer to lvl 30:
    The instruction is quite throughly, I'm positive that newbies can understand what they should do, the skill tree might cause players confuse which skill to increase. Item rewards is cool, but when collecting RED box, Use tab maybe full after lvl 30 if we don't use up some of them.
    Reading storyline is a pain, some NPC's conversations are annoying (maybe it's children oriented). The thought about become a new hero of Chase made me feel sick. Level 1-30 quests of BT is more boring compare to other new classes, too many "loot" quests, especially the quest to collect Golem stones at lvl 28-30.

17. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Getting to 30 on any class literally takes like an hour-1.5hrs if you just grind at Golems and ignore the quests. Not like they're mandatory, and you can go back and do them later (much easier, mind you, since you'll have more mobility skills and the like) when you get bored of grinding.

18. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

19. Helium Atom
    IGN: MadHog (banned~ sponsored by nexon's glitches)
    Level: 200
    Job: Shadower
    poland

Is it just me or they buffed both Levi's @ Voyage with today's patch ?
    Before i could kill them easly having like half time on weaker levi today with 30% boss and 30k range more than usualy i barely killed it. >.>

20. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

They doubled levi's hp, idk about the rest of them.

I think its due to how often these bosses drop cubic blades.