Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
  1. Default Re: Ultimate feedback!

We need a reasonable avenue where spending isn't necessarily required, or enough to get a momentum on. Something like that just encourages spending and getting more out of it. Which isn't bad obviously.

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Ultimate feedback!

A bunch of the systems in RED are supposed to do that (forging cubes specifically)...nix the "reasonable" part of it. The systems will be improved to be more viable at some point though, hopefully.

3. Default Re: Ultimate feedback!

But you want immediate solutions, not "well, this balloon is a good sign, it could contain helium or chemical gas that would manifest into a rubber rapist".

4. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Default Ultimate feedback!

Can't really argue when the provider doesn't want to immediately f'uck themselves before you.

5. Default Re: Ultimate feedback!

Well when you grip your ankles and go "cheers mate" who can blame them

6. GLADIGATORS
    usa

But i like them maybe they will change

7. Default Re: Ultimate feedback!

Then your 5 year old Ferrari wouldn't be as good as the brand new Ferrari that has only been out for a year.

8. Default Re: Ultimate feedback!

I have no clue what's happening in this thread anymore...

9. Neon Atom Straight Male
    IGN: Omnicolor
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 200
    Job: Rainbow Paladin
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Erictopia
    usa

Unless you actually need me to say it in skype
    http://www.southperry.net/showthread...=1#post1175843

10. Default Re: Ultimate feedback!

Such a relationship man

11. Default Re: Ultimate feedback!

Oh, the context.

On a serious note, though, I really don't understand why some of you are just dumping your feedback here instead of doing what Maryse has instructed because it's convenient for yourselves. It's kind of selfish, and she also explained why she wanted the one on one setting. Unless you have personal reasons to not use Skype like Sapta, there really is no harm done just as others have said, and it's only such a small step to take in order to deal potential impact.

12. Default Re: Ultimate feedback!

I've done my best to stay on topic here. And I did Skype Maryse and throw all my feedback into the responses of the questions and such. I was a little thrown off when I was asked for an IGN+world first since I haven't been on a consistent main, but rather more like, play new class, quit, play new class, quit, play new class...etc. But I went with my Kanna since out of the most recent classes, that's the one I got to the highest level.

13. Default Re: Ultimate feedback!

nexon should consider to continue GMST unless its still going on, but if it isn't just put it on, I also think that they shouldnt create new content but revamp old content so there won't be an endless cycle of "omg look at this map its so useless since we got this..." etc. like how they did mp3, that was a good revamp because it gave a lot of people a reason to go there (the new badge).

14. Default Re: Ultimate feedback!

The community would have to change for that to happen though. Most people just used GMST to test/develop hacks/bugs to keep quiet about them and use them in the main server, and the rest just went "lol i r 200 nao i so pro going to solo ht now kbye"

15. Default Re: Ultimate feedback!

I believe it was taken down in major part thanks to a toxic community.

16. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

GMST was taken down because Nexon would not put in the necessary work to pick the testers or respond to bug reports.
    They decided instead to install patches directly to the live servers, but keep a close eye on the game and the fan sites and then shut down the game and fix the major bugs once those surface. In essence, they've made the first few hours of each patch into its GMST run.

17. Default Re: Ultimate feedback!

I'm sure several members of Southperry have already expressed the majority of my feedback, but I'd still like to give it a go. I really admire the hard work you're putting into this, even when you have no guarantee that anything will come of it.

I'll also try to keep my suggestions for a Masteria update to myself...

18. Default Re: Ultimate feedback!

Just so you guys know, I haven't been ignoring this for the past 2 days, I just started a new job and I'll be back to taking feedback this weekend or whenever I have a large amount of time available to me. I'll be trying to get to at least 100 people so I can get a clear statistic (example: 27% of the people said *this*).

If I don't accept the invitation as quickly as I used to, don't worry, I'll get back to you.

19. Default Re: Ultimate feedback!

It's surprising how I'm actually okay with this.

20. Default Re: Ultimate feedback!

Alright so...
    I don't think I'll be continuing with this.
    I wanted to reach 100 people but at this point, I barely have time for myself let alone time for this! haha.

I thank everyone that has participated in this.
    Though I don't know when I'll get around to actually writing a report if I even write one.
    If I don't, I'll still make sure to pass everything on.

Again, thanks everyone. <3