Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Default Re: We (And Nexon) will henceforth be prosecuting for ban evasion...

Yeeeeeeeeeah I like Fiel's explanations better.

2. Default Re: We (And Nexon) will henceforth be prosecuting for ban evasion...

Unfortunately, his doesn't show the entire picture. Though Eos' stuff is still terrible. Parts of networking seem like they've either been written by some genius so far above us that we will never understand him, or, more likely, a room full of bored monkeys.

3. Default Re: We (And Nexon) will henceforth be prosecuting for ban evasion...

What's terrible? I never tried to explain any part of this, Sapta & Fiel did.

4. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Default Re: We (And Nexon) will henceforth be prosecuting for ban evasion...

Kinda good i don't like in the US (Not that i have been blocked from any site... yet).

Then again stuff like this spreads like the flu to other (First World/In Development) Countries. Not mine though, they hate so much the imperial monarchy of the US lul.

5. Default Re: We (And Nexon) will henceforth be prosecuting for ban evasion...

Not the way you explained it, the content itself.