Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: A too-in-depth analysis of Aatrox

WotA is not a good item on Vlad because he loses aura effects when he pools. Get Spirit of the Spectral Wraith.

2. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: A too-in-depth analysis of Aatrox

I'd say Riven, Jayce; anyone who can beat him late game. He has too much sustain in early game so it's not worth 1v1ing him in the laning phases.

3. Default Re: A too-in-depth analysis of Aatrox

I vouch for Riven. I completely dominated a Aatrox as Riven despite his passive. I started Fort 3, but I made sure to hit level 2 before my lane opponent did and just went all in. I think either way, Riven can still come out on top though. Level 3 Riven is scarier than a level 3 Aatrox in my opinion.

4. Default Re: A too-in-depth analysis of Aatrox

Meh, I wouldn't know, I hate enemy vlads, and suck as vlad myself. ; - ;

Also for Aatox, wait for him to proc his last w before you go in. With some characters you can try to get your poke off before he hits his 2 aa's and come out ahead.
    I play passive like this vs jax, but it seems I'm the only one who charges up two attacks just to leap strike w/ult passive.

5. Default Re: A too-in-depth analysis of Aatrox

SYDTKO posted his Aatrox guide. SYDTKO was one of the best theorycrafters of his time.

EDIT : lol it isn't very good, he didn't edit it after Massacre's damage scaling was changed on PBE