Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Default Re: Maplestory RED Class Changes

NL:s seem a thousand times better than pre revamp, even if they are not up to snuff compared to some other classes still.

Yea, we will get the new resolution in GMS pretty soon too, probably with Xenon or Demon Avenger.

2. Default Re: Maplestory RED Class Changes

Actually I'm starting to like these changes. If you spam Taunt, for example, you do less damage... But if that wouldn't kill the monsters, stars will start coming out of them every two hits. I like the direction of controlable passives. Even older skills can become significant, if you need to make monsters survive one hit. If platforms are too far from each other you'd wreck the further monsters with it, because apparently they do trigger poison. The only thing missing now, in my opinion, is movement.

3. Default Re: Maplestory RED Class Changes

I would kill for a grappling hook like the one the Nova classes got.

That Frailty Curse and the new Taunt work on bosses looks perfect, now they just need to make Shadow Web do something on those too and I will be happy. They should also scrap the ultimate since Death Star does a better job and looks a ton better.

4. Default Re: Maplestory RED Class Changes

Actually, the ultimate now hits 3 times, so it's starting to catch up, but yeah, right now they need to tweak dark flare and shadow web.

And with that said, let me have a look at the latest KMST patch, and see if they heard my plea.

EDIT: SO, apparently, they half heard me! Apparently, Dark Flare now gives damage constantly, too! They turned its use into a perk, and gave it a nice effect. I like that... I'm not sure what they are doing with the delays on quad throw though. Or the nerf of shade split.

NOW TURN SHADOW WEB INTO A TRAMPOLINE.

5. Default Re: Maplestory RED Class Changes

6. Neutron
    IGN: ShyBladder
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 19X
    Job: Blade Master
    Guild: Goomba
    Alliance: AdventureE
    finland

Default Re: Maplestory RED Class Changes

Thanks for posting these. I don't play anymore, but the videos are interesting to watch.

7. Default Re: Maplestory RED Class Changes

Hey no problem! Glad you like them!

On a different note, the Corsair video is uploaded.
    http://www.southperry.net/showthread...=1#post1154286

8. Default Re: Maplestory RED Class Changes

Zero videos will be posted here!

Zero Character Creation + Chapter 1

9. Default Re: Maplestory RED Class Changes

(Finally) The Bucc video has been uploaded.

http://www.southperry.net/showthread...=1#post1154286

10. Default Re: Maplestory RED Class Changes

Zero Skills (Which everyone on SP knows about!)

11. Default Re: Maplestory RED Class Changes

Video wasn't really clear on how Arrow Illusion "sucks in" monsters, it damaged them sure but I wouldn't call it being sucked it.
    Also Jen confused Avoid with def, top lel

12. Default Re: Maplestory RED Class Changes

It probably works like Cannoneers Anchor.