Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default Re: Best ring set after unlimited?

I wouldn't do this even for my Phantom, that is like throwing money into the fire for me.

2. Default Re: Best ring set after unlimited?

I cubed 18% Dex(No neb) for my mech on these tempest rings. Then I saw the new Revamped WA's and decided to main one.
    Then I noticed we can't even PSOK these rings
    Never again...

3. Default Re: Best ring set after unlimited?

You know, the potential thread has lots of those rings on display after being equipped...

4. Default Re: Best ring set after unlimited?

Which imperial rings are you talking about? Cuz i can still get potential on the rings given out with the set for lumi kaiser and ab

5. Default Re: Best ring set after unlimited?

The Imperial Ring from Azwan. Related, so the potential was just wiped from all of them, even if you got one and started cubing it?

6. Default Re: Best ring set after unlimited?

I don't know, I've only seen it in the shop. One day it had a red border in the shop, when I checked later, during the Wind Archer revamp, it didn't have one anymore, I'm not sure if it would even have potential if you bought it.

But, if it wasn't supposed to have potential, Nexon would likely wipe it, like when they (NexonKR) accidentally let you get potential on everything a while back.

7. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

Default Re: Best ring set after unlimited?

Well, there's still hope.

As far as I can see there is 4 semi-tradeable rings even after equipped across all server.

Darkness Ring 1
    Darkness Ring 2
    Darkness Ring 3
    Lightning God Ring

Darkness rings require soks and Lightning God ring requires psok with Darkness Ring 1 having the most potential to be the best ring due to it's native WA/MA there which means 1 extra slot for chaos and Lightning God ring comes second with it's tons of stat.

You can invest on all 4 of these if GMS, by any chance has all these rings available, probably will, seeing TWMS or CMS got em already. Else you can try and get one of those hyper-priced Lightning God Ring first and pray for the others.

8. Default Re: Best ring set after unlimited?

Imperial Rings can definitely have potential, at least the ones handed out during Tempest can:

In terms of the best options:

- Tempest Ring (Third tier)
    - Unlimited Ring (Third tier)
    - Imperial Ring (Third tier)
    - Lightning God (Third tier)/Ark (First tier)/Eternal Wedding (First tier) rings mainly, other options are White Angelic Blessing/Evo III/Crit/Gratias rings.

9. Default Re: Best ring set after unlimited?

Not those. There's no doubt those can have potential, but there's only 3 classes, out of at least two dozen, now, who can wear or own them.

These.

10. Default Re: Best ring set after unlimited?

Ah those; good to know about those though. Maybe there will be a chance they'll come after the Aswan "changes" coming up near Unlimited.

11. Default Re: Best ring set after unlimited?

Are Explorer's Critical Rings even considered anymore?

12. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

with potential rings and legendary tier, losing out on up to ~30% mainstat is srs business. Some classes also have near/100% crit in some situations without the use of crit rings.

13. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I still use mine. The 10% crit helps me reach 100% and the 10% minimal crit damage is always a nice boost. I may consider switching it out down the road, but for now I find it useful.

14. Default Re: Best ring set after unlimited?

I use mine too. Granted it's partially due to how there's a maximum of three Tier 3 rings at my server currently but I'm a Phantom so that critical is pretty important to me if I'm not going to circulate for + critical %.

15. Default Re: Best ring set after unlimited?

I used one for a very long time up until lightning god rings came out/ I got 9% critical rate on my claw.

They are pretty awesome, but not anyone can grab one. You would have had to have been around for the events to obtain them. More critical rate is always awesome. Minimum crit damage probably helps out a bit too.

If I didn't have the ability to reach 100% critical rate without one, I would more than likely have picked it over a lightning god ring. I'm not sure if that's the best option though, I just really wanted 100% critical rate lol

16. Default Re: Best ring set after unlimited?

oo what ring is that or set, never heard of Veracent on any blog ;o, can I get more info/where it come from. Really interested in it.

17. Default Re: Best ring set after unlimited?

Here you go.

18. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Couldn't you say that the Ark rings are beneficial as well since they give out potential or is it not 3rd tier?

19. Default Re: Best ring set after unlimited?

It's not 3rd tier. Given that you guys are likely close to Unlimited and I doubt Veracent would be released in anything but a non-filler patch you may well get it only after Unlimited hits.

20. Default Re: Best ring set after unlimited?

They're first tier, so they're not as good, especially with things like MEEs, whose bonuses, like with potential, are based on level.

It kinda makes me sad that the level of equips matters so much, I mean, higher leveled equips should be better than lower leveled ones, but, there isn't that big of a difference between the items, all equips, I mean, themselves, regardless of level, I mean the first ~110 levels worth of normal equips don't even give you double digit stat boosts, and hell, even some low level stuff is better than some high leveled stuff. The biggest difference comes from potential and MEEs, and other things like them, like, cash based stuff.