Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
  1. Default Re: Middle of Nowhere Mafia Signup/Discussion Thread

Well, that worked kindof how I thought it would, but I figured that someone would've gotten the hints eventually. I guess there was too much below surface level that people just didn't look into or catch onto. I apologize if anyone was disappointed in that game, it wasn't meant to troll you, just meant to be something different.

2. Default Re: Middle of Nowhere Mafia Signup/Discussion Thread

Do tell, what was the original mafia/way to win before Jedward took over the hosting? I have a feeling it was changed slightly to accommodate that.

3. Default Re: Middle of Nowhere Mafia Signup/Discussion Thread

Originally had to do with the basement, the key, and some other mystery details.

4. Default Re: Middle of Nowhere Mafia Signup/Discussion Thread

I think it would've been a fun, different game if people actually talked. Why sign up if you're just gonna post one or two times the first couple of days? It just made people look scummy, and it distracted. The random killing every night, first Derosis then me after leading two awful lynchs, should've been nice clues to what was going on. I also lost interest after I died, it wasn't worth even checking except for 1 MetaSeraphim's post.
    I hope future games aren't as quiet.

5. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Middle of Nowhere Mafia Signup/Discussion Thread

People didn't talk because there wasn't exactly a mafia to kill. It was somewhat random on what actions to do.

Well, at least I hope.

6. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: afeuicoku
    Server: Broa
    Level: 200
    Job: Lifeguard
    Guild: Deaf
    Alliance: Tartarus

Default Re: Middle of Nowhere Mafia Signup/Discussion Thread

Lame