Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
  1. Default Re: Hayato Skill Build

It properly works, it only triggers for misses, and the trigger chance isn't that high either. I went from about a 44k clean range to a 70k+ because it stacks 5 times. When you think about it, how well could a warrior possibly dodge anyways? No luck stat does poorly on your overall dodge, even if you include the skills. I don't know if Jinsoku stacks with triggering willow dodge though. Also, when it does activate, you will see a number on top, 1-5 depending on how often you got it to work.

2. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

Default Re: Hayato Skill Build

Ewww, what an useless skill.

3. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

As far as I know we are missing a lot of passive skills that gives hayato %chance to avoid.
    That's why it's useless atm.

4. Default Re: Hayato Skill Build

Which passive skills? I think 20% Evasion Rate and 65% Dodge Rate is superb for a Warrior when a Thief like NL's have only 45% Dodge Rate, lol.

5. Default Re: Hayato Skill Build

I maxed it also, and did not notice it once while training at jesters, but it would activate infrequently at aliens and often enough at lhc were i dont 1hko the crokies. Where are you training? there may be a glitch and a way around it?

6. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

I was at Roids in that moment. But It never activated lol.

7. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

I've had it activate a few times at roids. I even got it to stack up to three times before it went away.

I don't think that the skills is useless though, as it's not really there for the damage increase. I see it as a good dodging skill that also comes with a semi-useful buff.

8. Default Re: Hayato Skill Build

Books seem really cheap for this class. Hopefully they update the Sengoku shop for Kanna and Hayato books.

9. Default Re: Hayato Skill Build

would it be a bad idea to leave booster at 9 and max Shouryuusen? That way Might and booster also have the same duration.

10. Default Re: Hayato Skill Build

Once you get LHC you wouldn't even use shouryuusen anymore anyways, what's the point? lol. I never had a use for it before that though, because everything died ohko.

11. Default Re: Hayato Skill Build

I haven't used shouryuusen since the end of 2nd job. There are plenty of better mobbing skills in 3rd and 4th.

12. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

I sometimes use Shouryusen when I know that I can one shot the mobs on my platform with Dankuusen or Whirlwind Cut and there are mobs above me that I can hit with the chain too. It's pretty situational, but the 100% crit Dankuusen or more powerful Whirlwind Cut is pretty nice on mobs yet to be hit by my other attacks.

Though, I don't use Shouryusen for the damage, so I guess just leaving it unmaxed until the Leafre card set fixes it is the most convenient way to go.

13. Default Re: Hayato Skill Build

Has it been confirmed yet whether Yousousen actually had its damage buff removed?

14. Default Re: Hayato Skill Build

This is admittedly flimsy proof, but considering that everything else we thought GMS had changed was in fact still the same I'm going to say Yousousen still has its damage buff.

15. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Is this the "Damage Buff" from Yousousen / Falcon Dive? The icon only appears after I use said skill

16. Default Re: Hayato Skill Build

Thanks a ton for the guide c: It's been very handy.

17. Default Re: Hayato Skill Build

Am I doing the combo wrong because when I try to use Dankuusen after Shoryuusen, it doesn't actually do damage. I just fly through air.

18. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

I've noticed that too I think it might have broken which is weird because it worked fine at first

19. Default Re: Hayato Skill Build

Question for you folks, is Shinsoku best used for dojo when you cap damage? It's ridiculously hard to get a good control for the character and even worse for me to get a decent dojo time with him. Or even overall, if you cap damage for boss on all skills, is shinsoku better than sanrenzan spamming? Falcon diving bosses into corners doesn't seem like a great idea either since I get stuck delayed on the wall a bit even if I do use sanrenzan afterwards, so its better to just spam something else.

20. Default Re: Hayato Skill Build

You'll have to ask @JoeTang about hits per second. I remember him saying Shinsoku Musou only hits 9 or so hits per second, which seems off to me, but I'm not the math wiz here.

But try using Senpuuzan to keep a boss away from the wall, then Yousousen + Sanrenzan spam them to death. That's what I do. It's quick and simple. Then again, I don't hit cap, so I don't know if that is the best combination for someone who hits cap damage.