Known Issues for v.112 (Confirmed by Nexon)
- Inkwell's store does not open when attempting to speak to him.
- (Phantom's Mysterious Letter) "dead" should be "dear" in one of the text boxes.
- The incorrect date is listed when talking to the Maple Administrator about the Alliance Ring quest. The end date should be July 24.
- ([Renegades]Challenge Accepted! Clear Monster Park 3 times!) Placeholder TKTKTK text is displayed when you turn the quest in.
- Some players may experience lag when using the mounts.
- Some players may experience lag when using mage and arch mage skills.
- Elf ears clip through all hats that cover a character's ears.
- Mr. Moneybags, the Cursed Knight, Ace of Hearts, Mrs. Bo, Lucia, and Maple Claws are incorrectly listed as being present in certain towns when hovering over town icons on the world map.
- Some question marks appear in the NPC list when hovering over town icons on the world map.
- Characters may become stuck in a map after accepting an Azwan raid invitation that is incorrectly available at this time.
- Explorer Pirates that are 2nd job or higher are unable to assign SP properly and receive an error message telling them to assign SP into lower level skills.
- [Jett] Equipping 2 handed weapons will unequip the Core.
- [Crimsonwood Keep PQ] The sigils in the second section are not unable to be activated.
- [Skill] Hero's Will does not work properly.
- [Skill][Mechanic] Mechanic Rage skill does not appear to be working correctly
- Monsters in the following areas do not drop items or mesos:
Masteria, except for the aliens
Monsters unique to Amoria