Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Character Card System

I wonder,
    would a 40k mp, 78pdr mage benefit more if:
    make an evan and and random mage for 8% mp damage.
    recent pirate revamp comes: make a buc, and a mech for 6% pdr and some extra range

current set:
    ss f/p, s I/L, s bishop;
    s merc, s ds, s bam.

2. Default Re: Character Card System

If the mage set is anything like the warrior set, that extra "range" is actually damage added to the final attack (i.e. if you did 50k attacks before, and the mage set meant you got 5k bonus, you now do 55k attacks). Most likely the PDR will be better. On a side note the bucc bonus is the same way, so it's crap. The IL bonus actually adds to range, though.

3. Default Re: Character Card System

I read somewhere that infinity gives an overall 18.33% dmg boost.
    What if I have Mercedes(-4% cooldown time) card and Mech (+15% buff duration) card?

4. Default Re: Character Card System

Most skills that have this type of activation does not really work. At least the final cut for dual bladers didnt work with mech card, dont know about mercedes.

5. Default Re: Character Card System

Mercedes's S card effect now states that the maximum cooldown time reduction is, "Up to 5 second reduction". No idea if it's different for different card levels and I think it was added in with v.116.

Hooray for being useless!

6. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Character Card System

lol "5 second reduction". Good thing I'm replacing the card with Mikhail in a few days.

7. Default Re: Character Card System

It's probably Nexon's wording/placement that made it a little confusing. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think what it really means is that the Mercedes' card effect won't effect skills that has 5 seconds or less for a cooldown time as that's probably the minimum it can go down to.

I can see it having an effect on the cooldown time on echo and hero's will, but stuff like Snipe, Lightning edge, Spikes Royale, etc are still at the same 5 seconds. I'm sure if it were possible to reduce the cooldown 100% or to 0 seconds, you'd be seeing MMs spamming snipe on everything instead of ultimate strafe. With things like legendary potentials and nebulites that give -1 or -2 second to cooldowns, you'd think it would be possible. There would also be no need to add a % next to the numbers if it were just fixed seconds right?

8. Default Re: Character Card System

Has anyone tested this 5 second maximum on something like Hero's Will? With Mercedes return, I might make a pair and want to know whether or not I should. I noticed the new potential lines have this 5 second limit too, it sparked this question.

9. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i think it's backwards, that you can only take up to 5 seconds CD from a skill, considering even potential now has that extra "up to 5sec CD reduction" lines

10. Default Re: Character Card System

Whatever the case, I just remembered I have a Level 70 Mercedes on a mule account. I will be testing if Hero's Will is reduced from 360s to 350s. Any additional data points are helpful given I can only repeat this once every 6 minutes, I will be taking a few initial control and server lag (as experienced with Snipe) will likely make data inconclusive. Anyone with a 120 or 200 Mercedes would really help, just one data point from one of you should be conclusive at 346s or 342s. Of course, when the game is up.

11. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i can try i guess

12. Neutron Male
    IGN: Yugidude3536
    Server: Bera
    Level: 177
    Guild: Prospect
    Alliance: ComeAtUsBro
    Michigan

so i have a few questions about the Novas that are comeing w/ Tempest

1. Do they have thier own Race set effect?
    1A. If so, how would one achivie it, considering how we only have 2 Novas, and we cant have more than 1 per set
    2. Do the nova's apply to the class effects? (ie. If i have a Hero, Pally, and Kaiser in a deck, do i get the warrior Bonus)

Thanks!

13. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Just need to check. What are the card effects for Luminous/Angelic Buster/Kaiser again?

14. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

+60 int/dex/str at level 200.

15. Neutron Male
    IGN: Yugidude3536
    Server: Bera
    Level: 177
    Guild: Prospect
    Alliance: ComeAtUsBro
    Michigan

According to kMS bloggers (Max/Shakar)

Lumi - 10/20/40/60 INT

Kaiser - 10/20/40/80 STR

AB - 10/20/40/80 DEX

16. Default Re: Character Card System

20/40/60/80: INT for Luminous, STR for Kaiser and DEX for Angelic Buster.

And to the two above, Question 2, I suspect the Warrior bit will function together unsure about the faction part i.e. 1.

17. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

I'm getting different numbers here. Which is it?

18. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Only thing I remember from reading...
    Luminous is 10/20/40/60 INT
    Kaiser and Burster are 10/20/40/80 STR / DEX

They could have changed Luminous to be in line with Kaiser and AB, but I haven't read anything about that.

19. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: Sugarsouffle
    Server: Broa
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: Virtus
    Alliance: TeamRocket
    Washington

Level 200 mercedes. Ran Heroes Will and started stopwatch app on my phone simultaneously. I was able to recast Heroe's Will at about 5:44-5:45. (5:45:80, the time I was able to react fastest to HW triggering, might have a small margin of error ~50ms) (Started spamming the button at about the 5:30 mark, just to be sure I got it earliest possible.)

20. Default Re: Character Card System

Thanks for helping out, I was just about to turn over my own results. Your results are beyond conclusive though. For me, 362.50s control, down to 352.49s experimental for my Level 70 Mercedes; 20 trials each.

The text of the Aran/Evan cards have also been changed to more accurately describe their effects: "70% chance to recover X% of Max HP/MP with each attack. 2x effect takes place when activated multiple times (activates once every 60 seconds)."