Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
  1. Default

I think he has that high hp cause he is using INT Equips at each level up from the start. So he can wash like a madmen when needed later on.(and he can use MP for thet regenerator skill, right?)

2. Default

Yeah... I don't get why you'd want to waste money on HP washing as a Viper/Buccaneer. Our HP is already pretty high. To me, it's a waste of money.

3. Default

The more HP you have the less of a chance you have of dieing.

The more HP the marrier.

4. Helium Atom
    IGN: Itachi54647
    Server: Broa
    Level: 7x
    Job: low-dex Hermit
    Guild: Affliction
    Alliance: Om-nom-nom

Does being dexless effect a brawler a lot? (damage,etc)
    Edit: LOL wups wrong thread...
    Last edited by Itachi54647; 2008-11-22 at 07:02 PM.

5. Default

I assume people will wash so they can take bumps in HT mostly. I don't see any other reason.
    Last edited by TLeviathan; 2008-11-22 at 09:08 PM.

6. Default

If you have a brawler you already know you have to be up on the monsters ass to hit it.

Imagine doing that in HornTail? pew pew pew. Dead everywhere.

7. Default

Brawlers can use Dragon Strike (ranged, human form) and Demolition (ranged, transformed) to fight, only fist and the like are really taken from them.

8. Default

It's the same with Zakum at any level when you have less than 10k HP. However, when I went to Zakum I survived the entire thing and I was up close, using Rapid Fists and Double Upper the entire time. I was doing a live broadcast on XFire, too, so some people can vouch for it. All you need to do is get a good distance away and spam the two skills over and over. Half of the skills Zakum uses misses.

9. Default

You can also basically be a warrior [forget about stance for a second]

Stand up close. Attack. If you get hit, move back to attack spot.

Warriors just have a much easier time because of stance and rush as rush will put you right into the attack zone.

10. Default

Actually, when Energy Charge is fully charged and activated, we have a 50% chance of not being knocked back, and we have Rush-type skills. :P

So basicly, yes. It works the same way as a Warrior.

11. Default

Then no need to complain about lack of HP as I don't see why you expect to take 15k+ damage hits from HT. Warriors don't except seduce ones/rare occurances.

12. Default

Unless you run into Horntail on purpose or are seduced, you should never take that kind of damage from Horntail.

13. Default

i sux

EDIT:

i rox
    Last edited by Baklava; 2008-11-25 at 09:35 PM.

14. Default

What attack on the sword buff?

15. Default

My best scrolling yet. I had a Rasfelt that was 4 above avg but broke it, then scrolled one 3 above and got this.

16. Default

There's no definite +attack on it since it be saying that it increases damage by 100%...So it's like DrK's berzerk, I think.

17. Default

Highest I saw topped 11k, non-crit.

A little disappointing overall, but not bad I suppose. Max energy charge, lv17 stun mastery. Only fun part was doing 5k bumps when energy was charged.

18. Proton
    IGN: Hitsumaru
    Server: Broa
    Level: 141
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Vichy
    Alliance: Sanssouci

Sorry if i'm currently hidding my ign =/ I just don't wanna spread it out yet.I prefer waiting till i reach 4th job or so.

So this is my range so far.