Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

1. Default

Spent soo much money scrolling overalls.. had 18 with 30% on first slot and 9 left, after one round 10 made it to 2 30%s 8slot. One more round brought it down to 2 6/17 7slot one 6/18 7slot and a 6/12 7slot. The round that followed compeltely messed up. Ended up with a 6/17 5slot and a 6/17 6slot. Good thing 60%s didn't fail me cus I was able to make a 6str/25dex along with this one. I really needed 31dex, but this will do I guess.

2. Default

Range with MW 20 and energy charge

My new gunslinger

I'm surprised no one used this IGN yet. Now I got Brawlas and Slingas!! the super awesome pirate duo lol

3. Default

After finally passing a Dragon Strike 30 mastery book, I can finally hit over 30k

(Maple Hero is level 10)
    Last edited by ShiKage; 2009-03-28 at 12:12 PM.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Holy cow. 5 extra levels already?! Guess Dragon Strike helps leveling a lot more than you first expected, eh?

5. Default

Yep! I JUST LEVELED a couple of minutes ago. However, as soon as I tried taking the screen shot of me leveling, XFire crashed Maple on me and now I can't get back on...... Level 21+ Dragon Strike speeds up training so much. It's insane!

6. Default

Got to 80 today and can use this now :D, 18 atk upgrade from my old gun.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon

Gear.... 2nd!

So far, I saw an 11.8k non crit Barrage. Need to keep leveling.

8. Default

Congratz! For some reason I thought you were a buccaneer already xD (before)
    probably your signature xD

How long have you been training at himes?

9. Water
    IGN: MyCoastGuard
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 10x
    Job: Marauder
    Guild: Loooooooool
    Alliance: Loooooooool

Level 1 Barrage

10. Orbital Bee Cannon

Since ~level 110-112. Major money drain, about 400-500 Honsters an hour there, but it slowly dropped down to about 200-300 an hour instead. Less if I can learn how to use Energy Drain the way I can use it at Typhons.

11. Default

lv 6 barrage

12. Default

That one new SW thread: Corsairs suck and can't survive on their ship long enough. NLs still godly dps

I beg to differ. That ship is blinking and started at full HP from start, tanked it through everything except 1/1. 2nd run ship only broke once [except the very beginning it broke so technically twice, but that was because i still had apple and tried to get 2 paps in under an apple]

I hope you guys [SP] won't make the same judgement as them f3

(Not saying you guys think that way or anything. Was surprised I hit 30k though)

13. Default

You make me so happy im making a corsair

14. Orbital Bee Cannon

Where did the SW say that Corsairs are bad at DPS? This I must see.

Don't worry. If Sleepywood was like the general World of Warcraft forums, then we are the Elitist Jerks forums (that's a very good thing, just goggle the name and you'll see. )

Also, insert the usual zomg 4th job let's see Barrage crit flaunt. Not sure if I can go higher. I just chose a nice number to screenshot, 20k+

Dang Rusty you crazy at training.

15. Default

That's amazing, Sonic. I always found it funny when people tried to bash the Pirate class and calling them "weak", when it seems they have the highest DPS, or at least anything but underpowered.

Anyway nice screenshot. Even though it's appled, 100k a hit is still impressive, especially considering the speed of the attack.

16. Default

It's even nicer with SE, SI or both lol

Torpedo is amazing with SI. Seems as fast as canon w/o SI. And at level 11, can hit up to 23k so pretty sure it'll break 30k at level 30.

L>jarius pro damage f3. Still got a long way to match him.

17. Default

Psh yeah, people who can't demount their ship properly need to lern2playcorsairbetter.

My 24k HP ship lasted me a good 1/3 of the way through Pap at level 130 with a 13x NL and a 9x DK. We only used warrior elixirs. The ship HP just keeps rising. Once we get the skill updates, Battleship will be worth maxing for an additional 18 levels of HP. The ship really doesn't break that much if you just watch what the bosses do. Bossing is really interesting on my Corsair because for the first time, I'm really paying attention to what the bosses do before they attack. I've learned what Pap does before he 1/1s, before he stuns, before he uses a normal pomegranatety attack, and before he summons. I never payed attention to those details before.

18. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Vernacular
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 100
    Job: Striker
    Guild: EllinForest

Do Strikers count?
    I hope so, they are technically priates. :C

Straight damage w/ lv14 lightning charge

CBuster damage w/ max CBuster,CEnergy Charge, lv14 lightning charge

Horrible right?
    Take into consideration the only scrolled equip I am wearing is a 11dex lv60 overall

Equips; 3dex Green Bamboo, 1 to all stat slime shoe, 11dex lv60 overall, clean lv60 knuckle *EVENT EQs; 3 to all stat red nose, 1str medal*

lolololol owo
    Last edited by Vernacular; 2009-04-07 at 01:58 AM. Reason: Forgot event equip.