Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Nexon needs to make a Pre-BB Server!

This is a great post. I also love the idea that less selection means more fun. The logic is flawless!

2. Default Re: Nexon needs to make a Pre-BB Server!

shadowers stronger PreBB....
    good one!
    Spoiler

But you know what.. I got a better idea! How about this, Nexon hires someone amazing (on par with eos :wink) to patch hacks and actually punish hackers!

3. Default Re: Nexon needs to make a Pre-BB Server!

Potential System was introduced pre-BB

But then we would not be really able to make used of the Pre-BB stat because everyone would be like 'what? Such a low damage? How can I stand such low damage pre-BB?'

and then yeah, I can finally walk through the nostalgia maps again however it also causes some transportation problems for the lazy bums who had already gotten used of the post-BB simplified maps..

4. Default Re: Nexon needs to make a Pre-BB Server!

I think you are missing the big picture, nexon is a company that needs to make money. If they dont update the game it will die out, they have to accept the fact that the community wanted exp reduction and so they did. If they stop making classes people who dislike the current classes will not return/continue playing. The new classes might seem stronger in the beginning but not everyone have 400% stat with 999999 hits so you cant use that as an example and look they nerfed ds after the community telling them that they were too powerful. If you want to play on the "competitive" level in maple then go play a pserver if you think lvling is a type of "skill" its simply just funding and patience, anyone can do it if they bother.

If you think that most people liked pre-bb why dont you make a poll and lets see if you are right.

5. Default Re: Nexon needs to make a Pre-BB Server!

If you think that most people liked pre-bb why dont you make a poll and lets see if you are right.[/QUOTE]

Okay, I'll make a poll about Pre-BB, and see if you guys like it or not.

6. Default Re: Nexon needs to make a Pre-BB Server!

Quality posts by a quality poster, I'll see how far the poll goes.