IGN: Akusaria
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Nuclear
    Alliance: NuclearHonor
    usa

Default Re: Dragon Nest Social Thread

I wonder how the transition from the old guild system to the new system works. Is everyone going to start over from scratch or are our guild points converted in some way?

I've been an Officer of the Salvation guild here in West for about 6 months now (2nd place in guild rumble prelims, quarterfinalists in the competition), so I'm kind of hoping that I already qualify for the third title. Not holding my breath though.

2. Default Re: Dragon Nest Social Thread

" Players can now set quantities when gifting to NPCs."

FINALLY! NO MORE MASS CLICKING!

3. Default Re: Dragon Nest Social Thread

I'm still undecided between Alchemist and Engineer. I'll most likely go Alchemist because I love how the Bubble Blaster shoots.

4. Default Re: Dragon Nest Social Thread

When you are doing the academic job advancement be sure to kill all the monsters (excluding the one with a boss hp bar) or you might freeze when you talk to the npc in the map.

5. Default Re: Dragon Nest Social Thread

I always kill everything in a map, nothing shall survive. *evil laugh*

6. Default Re: Dragon Nest Social Thread

We always get those reset scrolls so i dont have to save my points right?
    Also what are everybody's academic names?

7. Deluxe Refrigerator
    usa

Yeah, you get a reset scroll at level 15 that is permanent as long as you don't grab it from Irine (otherwise 1 day), and another upon reaching Level 40 that lasts 1 day (or 7 if you leave it in the Dragon Vault).

My Academic's name is Tetralyn, currently level 24 Engineer.

8. Default Re: Dragon Nest Social Thread

Already engineer? Jeez I only got to level 10. Also good cause im just throwing points into stuff at the moment lol.

9. Default Re: Dragon Nest Social Thread

Just started the game, I have an Archer named DragonLock who is level 4, and a level 3 warrior who I forget the level of. First game where I enjoy the Archer. lol

10. Proton

IGN: darkqthunder, xSilentShadx
    Job: w/e I feel like
    Guild: LexTallionis

My alchemist is LastHarmony, currently lvl 15.
    Also: Does anyone have a non-dead guild I could join? My current one has only 14 lvl 40 characters/only 11 people with lvl 40s because of duplicates (such as myself). PM DarkqThunder, TyphoonArrow or LastHarmony if you want to add me

edit: oh, and a guild that would be mildly competitive in rumble or will do SDN is preferred.

11. Deluxe Refrigerator
    usa

If you're in West, I'll gladly invite you to Salvation. However, we're a bit full at the moment, what with everyone having Academic/Tinkerer alts and all.

Oh! Do you guys remember those Crude Approval Stamps? Those 5 useless stamps you got from Bailey after you did some Abyss quests? Well, they just became VERY useful. The latest patch now makes them usable on Level 32 and below items (as opposed to 16 and below beforehand), but that's not all that changed. They now work on epic crude sparks, and they also work on most skill plates now, including the special plates from Minotaur Nest and Cerberus Nest!

I even used a single Crude Approval Stamp to unbind a Superb Spectrum Ray plate, and that's a level 32 Mystic skill!

12. Default Re: Dragon Nest Social Thread

Overall great update, however the slap in the face to the end-game drop rate is a tremendous disappointment.

I absolutely LOVE Engineer. I played it only to about 13 or so in cDN, so now that I'm playing it for real it's just an incredible class. It seems like there's always violent motion on the screen what with the vast amount of attacks, though it's going to be a hassle at later levels since you get so many attacks.

13. Default Re: Dragon Nest Social Thread

Man some skills seems very useless like the slick ground skill, I know what im not putting points into. (unless it works on bosses)

14. Default Re: Dragon Nest Social Thread

My Tinkerer's name is TempistBlast. I really wish I could have gotten TinkererBell.

15. Default Re: Dragon Nest Social Thread

It's for end-game Nests to give you enough speed to outrun certain attacks.

I just leave it at Lv1 to help give me a bit of a speed boost in dungeons since anything that isn't a Warrior is slow as hell.

16. Default Re: Dragon Nest Social Thread

what kind of stats do u go for as a tinkerer?

17. Default Re: Dragon Nest Social Thread

Depends on which branch you want.

Physical (Engineer) would be: Physical Damage > Agility > Strength. At least I'm pretty sure it uses Agility more than Strength.

18. Default Re: Dragon Nest Social Thread

I have been going with strength more than agility, worried about my skill build, im awful with the DN one >.<
    Also my tinkerers name is OlsiGoesBoom because OlsiTheEngineer doesnt fit

19. Default Re: Dragon Nest Social Thread

I named my tinkerer "Reactance".

reactance - the opposition to alternating current flow through capacitance or inductance

20. Default Re: Dragon Nest Social Thread

What Server are you guys on?