Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

1. Default

120$/600m for free. I would so do that.

2. Default

yeah man, that's flippin awesome

3. Default

hmm I forgot to take an SS.. but a while ago when I was strolling around in FM, a shop popped up. Being the curious person that I am, I went in. Someone had put a clean, freshly gached elemental wand 7 (150magic att) in their store for 600m.

Now guess who owns that little beauty? ^_^

4. Default

Within the past month or so, I've purchased a Stirge-on-a-String for 3m (now a Stirge-on-a-Rope). ^_^ Yay FM entrance deals! :D
    Last edited by NoJobNoRules; 2008-12-23 at 02:09 AM.

5. Default

I think I got a pretty good deal, considering I bought them for 50K each...

6. Default

Holy pomegranate, who the hell would do that?

7. Default

I'm pretty sure that you need those to forge Crystal Blades or something.

8. Default

forging crystal blades, requires a lvl 28 warrior to do. and it takes like an hour >.<

9. Default

I see, but still seems ridiculous lol. Stimulators will probably jump up soon too though (maker skill)

10. Default

I am going to go ahead and assume this was a good deal since I have never seen Marksman Boost 30 before >_>.

11. Default

you're worthless.

you should be able to profit off it but it may take a while.

12. Default

When you say profit, you mean like 500k to 3.5m the most? Don't forget it'll take at least 3 days if you're lucky!

13. Default

I bought it as a "spur of the moment " type thing. With any luck I'll be able to use it in a year or two >_>.

14. Default

Sorry I don't have an SS.

By complete luck I found and bought a below-average Ele Wand 8 for a measly 230 million mesos. By below average I mean 147 ma att, 3 luk and 3 int. However, an average clean wand on my server goes for 500-550 mil, and before that I was using a 95 ma att 8 int black umbrella, so this was one hell of an upgrade. About 7 minutes after I bought it, my Alliance chat exploded as someone else came into the channel and found the store. Virtually everyone thought I got a good deal.

I now do 92k on skels so average or below average, I am not complaining.

15. Default

Marksman Pride! I want your xbow pls

@Dyxanije: Actually, about week ago, two or three marksmen were looking for Marksman Boost 30, and they were willing to pay a lot for it. That is also the first Marksman Boost I've seen since I got mine several months ago
    GL reselling

16. Default

Don't have a screenie but I bought a +2 Marble Scrolled Spiegelman Necklace for 750k. Too bad this was in Khaini.