IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

Both of you guys are taking this wayyyyyyy out of hand.

2. Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

One is bad.

One is not.

Nothing to see here.

3. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Playing a game as Orianna in mid against Morgana. I did... really well, countered her at every turn, her on low health, me on full, both of us low on mana. Killed a darius who was on a killing spree who had just ganked one of my teammates and had 3000 gold saved up by the time i got to return to the base... the rest of my team, did not do so well at all, they were dying at every turn and i'm pretty sure their reason for surrendering at 20 minutes was "need to go for dinner". so yeah, not very happy with how that turned out.

4. Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

Worked on my smurf today on his placement matches lulz. All was well until one game it was almost a 4 minute queue...

I'm like ok wtp does matchmaking have in store for me? o.o

Spoiler

5. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Straight Male
    IGN: Namalamadingdong
    Server: LoL NA
    Job: Break The Meta
    Connecticut

Played in Solo Q Draft just now. Got blamed for our loss because I was -15 farm behind Sivir and only died twice. Where as the rest of my team would funnel in 1 by 1 and die to her and WK.

6. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

New_Jersey

Depend if those two deaths were the ones that got her fed .

7. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Straight Male
    IGN: Namalamadingdong
    Server: LoL NA
    Job: Break The Meta
    Connecticut

They were after she was 5/0

8. Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

Hi, I'm the jungler and the initiator, listen to my calls. If I say we take mid turret after we kill three of them, we take mid turret after we kill three of them.

When I knock up four of them as a Jarvan initiate, the correct answer is not "teleport to the standard two feet to your left", Teemo. That 4v5 teamfight cost us the game.

9. Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

I had the worst fkin jungler ever, always in my lane stealing my exp, when bot needs help and top is solo. I already ganked bot for them because darius never showed his ugly ass their. Then when I'm in base, he dies to morgana mid after I repeatedly say GTFO. By the time of our surrender I was the same level as the jungle since he would leach my lane 24/7. Stupid garbage junglers. >_>

10. Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

I just played with the most retarded 4 man queue in the history of retarded 4 man queues. DEAR LORD.

I had a jungle Lee Sin on my team. After he gets executed for the 2nd time I check his guy to see that he is running neither armor seals or AD/AS marks. A post-game check reveals he was running a FULL crit damage page. WHY. OH GOD WHY.

The game before that, some guy I play with somewhat often turned over a new leaf and went full rager mode - Sat on fountain and talked pomegranate to the rest of us (4 man-premade) over Teamspeak because his support was having a bad game.

I don't care who you are or why, if you trash talk teammates and have nothing to offer than mindless peaching and moaning, then you're not worth playing with. -_-

EDIT: Where are these pineappleing people coming from

Spoiler

Kog ragequit immediately after his 2nd death and after that Cho gave Corki like a billion kills. Lee Sin kept trying to towerdive Akali. Pantheon did well until he started thinking he was a one man army.

I just want a fun, hard-fought game. Not stomp after stomp after stomp.

11. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: BuffDaSnail
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: DrK!
    Guild: Irresistible
    Alliance: IrreForce
    California

Losing streak continues. Le sigh.

And I play most of my games solo right now (I asked a number of people if they wanted to play, but all declined ), which makes this bitterly, utterly depressing. Well, what can I say, the only thing I can do is to press on and hope for the best. :\

Forever alone.

12. Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

Play a game with me, I'll make sure we win. :P

13. Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

I'm starting to play real games! But because I haven't been playing, I don't have an elo and matchmaking gets kind of crazy.

I really hate how team morale is the major deciding factor of these games I've been in.

14. Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

Holy pomegranate I'm in queue for draft mode dominion queue time is 1 hour and 10 minutes so far... what the hell?

15. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

You mean Blind pick dominion? I though the norm was Draft just so people could ban stupid stuff like rammus, zilean,etc.

(I would even accept "Nobody plays" Dominion in general)

16. Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

I get blind dominion games in about two minutes, but I haven't played many of those.

17. Default Re: The LoL Rage Thread

What does that make someone that can consistently 1v5 bots?

There was one guy in the chat room that claimed to be able to do this on anyone. I knew generally the scope of the task, so I challenged him to do it on an AP carry. A lvl 23 (smurf) with no runes nearly 1v5's the bots, but in the end, he was overwhelmed. He then did it with an AD carry. True to my prediction, he facerolled. Then he tried it with AP WW. No dice xD

18. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Anyone ever tried to do it with a manaless mage? (Morde, Rumble,etc)

19. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

New_Jersey

I remember my first Coop vs Ai lost. 3 members on my team left, so I was a Fiddle stuck with someone else.

Horrible days.