Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Default Re: AcornStory â Sockets and Nebulite

There's a huge misunderstanding going on at the moment in Windia - apparently they thought this system was free and that cubing isn't required. Sure it's not required, you don't have to cube and if you feel like farming millions and millions of Nebulite Boxes you might get lucky and get a C, B, or A rank, but highly unlikely.

In short, the chances of getting A rank with skill as a drop is pretty much the same chance you have at looting a pair a pants from a mob with HB and Unique.

So there. Alien Cubes will have a major role in this.

2. Default Re: AcornStory â Sockets and Nebulite

I would also like them to change C/B rank to having a reasonable chance of dropping from higher leveled mobs with A rank dropping from bosses. S rank however would stay cube only knowing nexon.

3. Default Re: AcornStory â Sockets and Nebulite

I don't even think S rank is even out yet, those would be like Super Alien Cubes. Unless someone has a screenshot of it.

4. Default Re: AcornStory â Sockets and Nebulite

I'm with viajito on this, this is how it SHOULD have been done. Even if it involves some type of cubing, it's completely less impacting then having the potential of your gear blowing up, or having to pay ridiculous amount of money to get the most benefit out of it. This is a friendly system and actually benefits everyone.

...but it makes me think if this was their intention all along and the whole potential thing was the "mississippi"(sp) of this current one. Think about if this one originally got released, people would complain you still need to use alien cubes, but with the previous system, this is one is much better in almost every circumstance. Maybe nexon isn't as dumb as they look.

5. Default Re: AcornStory â Sockets and Nebulite

It took me approx ~30 cubes to get D>A Rank, And with the 15ish cubes after that, I got Decent Haste twice and Decent Door twice, Got 25% Boss, 3% stat, +150 HP, etc.

So yeah, This is alot better system than cubes are the rates are much nicer

Brb cubing common decent everything so i can have all my chars with all decents :D

6. Default Re: AcornStory â Sockets and Nebulite

Your personal experience does not mean it's the same for everyone.

I know people who have spent 50+ and are still on C-rank. Same with still stuck on B-rank.

7. Default Re: AcornStory â Sockets and Nebulite

This.

It's a very bad rate but it was expected. Done so much cubing and it's as bad as using regular miracle cubes.