1. Neon Atom

IGN: rattboy
    Server: windia
    Level: 148
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Virtual
    Alliance: Sanctum

Default [GMS] demonslayer empress guards solo.

..... doesn't go so well ... 3 deaths .... T>T i blame fraps i didn't die at all yesterday without fraps lag ... but yeah whatever

anyways i do many things badly in this video ... it even took me longer to solo even though my range is like 30k higher than yesterday .... so yeah .... anyways....

onwards with the video ....

would of been nice to have a working meta ... but its nexon whatcha gonna do.

2. Default Re: [GMS] demonslayer empress guards solo.

35k HP?!? How is that possible??

My lvl130 DS only just passed 10k HP

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: [GMS] demonslayer empress guards solo.

maxed willpower+dark meta+decent HB, and i'm going to assume maybe a bit %hp as secondary potential/chtp/rex

btw, @op, i tried bandicam and it seems to lag me much less, but it has that nasty watermark on top.

4. Neon Atom

i don't like the water mark of bandicam though its really ugly. I can live with the lag I guess. Ill just keep playing with the settings till one day it doesn't lag me as much.
    also ummm 10% from chtp 15% from full empress set and self advanced bless, aswell as the other skills you mentioned.

oh and my last 23 ap went into hp as well...

5. Default Re: [GMS] demonslayer empress guards solo.

My DS isnt 200 like Adels (Still level 181) but I have 27k hp with DHB and Dark Meta. ;3

6. Default Re: [GMS] demonslayer empress guards solo.

Hmmm I forgot Dark Meta -does- work on HP...

One can easily forget that some skills sometimes accidentally partly work in Maple these days... xD

Maxing willpower takes ages with that stupid 500 willpower per day cap... :(

I don't think she maxed willpower already on such a new class.

7. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

err, it takes a week and 500M to max you know (if you take breaks ofc) maxing mining over and over.

8. Default Re: [GMS] demonslayer empress guards solo.

ratt is a guy.

9. Default Re: [GMS] demonslayer empress guards solo.

...500m? I don't recall spending that much for mine. If you use Opal or Silver ores it's under 100m iirc.

10. Default Re: [GMS] demonslayer empress guards solo.

I've spent more than 100m and mine is only 71, the fatigue reset potions are expensive for mining. Just doing Opal ores.

11. Default Re: [GMS] demonslayer empress guards solo.

Nice =)

I liked the songs.. reminded me of The OC, not sure if you knew, but a lot of those songs were from the show/soundtrack. Or maybe you just like good music.

12. Default Re: [GMS] demonslayer empress guards solo.

It's about 250-300m assuming you have max lvl diligence to speed things up. I actually like doing willpower more than diligence anyways, at least I don't have to keep staring at the screen and watch for when it lvls that often. So much easier for me to do other things while its working on its own.

13. Neon Atom

.... lol ... thats what my music is made up of ... i basically went back from season 1 all the way through to the end on my 8th viewing and just heard a song ... wrote lyrics in google... downloaded it....
    fun times, great show. probably not for this generation though.

my willpower isnt maxed .... mining is awefully boring.

went again today ... no fraps this time ... no deaths timer 28 mins when i was done ... 32 min run ... that was more like it.